Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Go down

From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. Empty From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Cynthia, 

To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Fleming is not the author nor originator of these posts that he’s sharing. He is given this information by the DoD, the very people directly responsible for the RV, and delivers verbatim, without edits. There is always interpretation. Sometimes we benefit from his direct communication, typically given verbally.
To these “Fleming detractors”, he NEVER gets it wrong. To the grumblers complaining about yesterday’s DoD message from DoD, it said, “Paid out to liquid accounts.” This does not translate to SPENDABLE. Does not translate to anything other than what it says. Accounts all over the world are liquid, ready to be released.

I’m still happy with this last DoD update. We have all suffered and been lied to, fed constant propaganda. It’s Gestapo tactics and US is being led by the Gulag regime.

It’s time to stand together in appreciation for the delivery of details of “spendable/fully accessible money in accounts” is about to be announced. Only when we have Green Light audits of all participants accounts, and the verified compliance with all entities met, only then are we truly free of these chains that bind.

BOTTOM LINE, NO ONE GETS ANY SPENDING MONEY UNTIL TIER 4 B.

Thank you, Nick for standing for Tier 4 B. We all should thank Nick. We were never supposed to be allowed to exchange. Only the private groups were to redeem. Nick is instrumental in this opportunity. Nick is singularly instrumental in this Tier 4 B inclusion.

Maybe one day he can share with everyone what all has transpired. For now, to all detractors, please show some wisdom.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum