Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Go down

From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue. Empty From a Fleming friend to everyone -- To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Cynthia, 

To all of the Fleming detractors here’s what I have to say. Get a clue.

Fleming is not the author nor originator of these posts that he’s sharing. He is given this information by the DoD, the very people directly responsible for the RV, and delivers verbatim, without edits. There is always interpretation. Sometimes we benefit from his direct communication, typically given verbally.
To these “Fleming detractors”, he NEVER gets it wrong. To the grumblers complaining about yesterday’s DoD message from DoD, it said, “Paid out to liquid accounts.” This does not translate to SPENDABLE. Does not translate to anything other than what it says. Accounts all over the world are liquid, ready to be released.

I’m still happy with this last DoD update. We have all suffered and been lied to, fed constant propaganda. It’s Gestapo tactics and US is being led by the Gulag regime.

It’s time to stand together in appreciation for the delivery of details of “spendable/fully accessible money in accounts” is about to be announced. Only when we have Green Light audits of all participants accounts, and the verified compliance with all entities met, only then are we truly free of these chains that bind.

BOTTOM LINE, NO ONE GETS ANY SPENDING MONEY UNTIL TIER 4 B.

Thank you, Nick for standing for Tier 4 B. We all should thank Nick. We were never supposed to be allowed to exchange. Only the private groups were to redeem. Nick is instrumental in this opportunity. Nick is singularly instrumental in this Tier 4 B inclusion.

Maybe one day he can share with everyone what all has transpired. For now, to all detractors, please show some wisdom.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum