Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who is this man? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Who is this man?

+5
santafe
KathyD
sn1pe
shakes4life
Gmansaid
9 posters

Go down

Who is this man? Empty Who is this man?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Who is Barack Obama?
By Mondo Frazier

There are so many things the public does not know about the man who sits in the White House.  Who is Barack Obama?  In my search to find out the answers I embarked on a journey that has lasted three years and counting -- and nearly made my head explode.
As usual, when Obama is the subject, Americans can't count on the progressives in the Corporate Mainstream Media (CMM) for much help.  So, what's one to do?  The foreign press proved helpful.  Therefore, gleaned from the foreign press: a few stories which didn't rate any coverage from the U.S. CMM.
In 2005, then-Senator Barack Obama went on a mission to Russia with Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN).  The  newly-minted U.S. senator was invited to be part of a Russian fact-finding tour that inspected a nuclear weapons site in Perm, Siberia.  The base Lugar and Obama visited was where mobile launch missiles were being destroyed under the Cooperative Threat Reduction program (CTR), which also went by the name of the Nunn-Lugar program.
What happened next -- after the inspections were over -- was at the time reported by several foreign news sources but was never reported in the USA by the CMM.  The Russians detained Obama and Lugar for three hours at the airport, demanding to examine both Obama's and Lugar's passports and search their plane.  Some sources reported that the Russians accused Barack Obama of being a spy.
But wait -- there's more!
According to an Italian source, the Russians did not accuse Obama of being an American spy; they accused him of being a spy for the British!  The report went on to say that the incident ended up involving the White House, the U.S. State Department, and military officials, along with their counterparts in Moscow.
Strangely enough, an official report from Lugar's office about the trip never mentioned the incident.  Neither did Barack Obama in 2008 when he was desperate to exhibit some foreign policy chops.
One other oddity: in the fall of 2008, Obama admitted on his Fightthesmears.com site that he had held dual citizenship with both the United States and Great Britain (the site explained that this was due to Barack Obama, Sr. being a foreign national) until 1982.  Did the Russians know something about Obama's citizenship in 2005 that ordinary Americans don't know in 2011?
Another story no one has seen fit to ask about: Obama's Most Excellent Pakistani Adventure.
In the summer of 1981, 20-year-old Barack Obama embarked on a two-week trip to Pakistan.  At least what little reporting that has been done claimed the length of the trip was two weeks.  The only proof that the trip didn't turn into a longer stay is that we (supposedly) have records which show that Barack Obama enrolled at Columbia University later that same summer.  Of course, the public hasn't seen those records, but that's what we've been told.  Anyone in doubt will be directed to Obama's autobiography, Dreams from My Father.
Obama clearly gave the impression in DFMF that he was this penniless, somewhat confused young man, in search of an identity.  Obama makes sure readers don't miss the point by writing that he was forced to wear "thrift store clothing" during this time.  Yet he somehow managed to find the cash to finance a two-week trip to Pakistan.
Which he never wrote about.  Which in itself is odd: here's a guy who wrote two autobiographies that explored events real, imagined, and totally fictional that supposedly forged the modern-day Barack Obama from humble beginnings.  That's according to the Obama NarrativeTM -- which gets most of its facts from Dreams from My Father.
Not only did a poor, nearly destitute Obama manage to afford the trip to Pakistan, but once there he somehow financed two weeks in the Lahore Hilton International.  In addition, Obama was introduced to the future prime minister and president of Pakistan -- and went bird-hunting with him.  Which the prime minister mentioned in the Pakistani press in 2008.  There's so much more, including one question the CMM never asked Obama: who arranged all of this?  For a 20-year-old nobody.
Another curious piece to the queer Obama puzzle is the connection -- which hasn't been made in the CMM (attention, Fox News!) -- between illegal foreign contributions to the Obama campaign and subsequent billions in Stimulus money to foreign companies and banks.  During and after the 2008 election, accusations of illegal foreign contributions -- which flowed into the Obama campaign when credit card safeguards were disabled on the campaign's website -- were documented in the conservative press and elsewhere.
Who were these mysterious donors, and in what countries did they live?  Unfortunately, due to the chicanery of Team Obama, we may never know.  Fast-forward to 2009.  Obama's multi-billion-dollar Stimulus is rushed through Congress, and billions of dollars in Stimulus money are doled out to foreign companies and banks.  Finland, China, Brazil, and India are just a few of the beneficiaries of Americans' hard-earned tax dollars. Might these have been payoffs for those shady, unknown donations?
Bill Clinton was the first president to benefit from a foreign spoils system, but Barack Obama has made Clinton look like an amateur. 
One more coincidence in shady fundraising.  The lady involved with Obama's fundraising in the Caribbean?  None other than Vera Baker, who packed up and hurried left the country after the National Enquirer started exploring a possible tryst between her and Obama in a Washington hotel.
Barack Obama can only hope that ObamaCare covers "extreme stress" -- because whoever on his staff is responsible for keeping track of all of the weird stuff in the president's life is definitely a candidate for burnout. 
One final item involves that most elusive of documents: Obama's long-lost long-form birth certificate.
A Chicago-area activist, Sherman Skolnick, writing for a radio show/website (now defunct) by the name of Cloak and Dagger uncorked this headline on his readers.  It referred to another story he'd written in 2005 -- three years before anyone in the media coined the term "birther" to tamp down curiosity about our 44th president's past.  (All-caps headline in the original story.)
CLOAK'S EXCLUSIVE AUGUST 2005 STORY EXPOSING OBAMA'S KENYAN BIRTHPLACE FORCES OBAMA TO SANITIZE HIS PASSPORT FILE.
Just another day in the life of anyone attempting to pierce the shroud of mystery that surrounds our 44th president.  The final result is the publication of The Secret Life of Barack Hussein Obama.
americanthinker.com

Back to top Go down

Who is this man? Empty Re: Who is this man?

Post by Gmansaid Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm

We might have better luck trying to find out who Batman really is...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Gmansaid wrote:We might have better luck trying to find out who Batman really is...

TOO FUNNY
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:We might have better luck trying to find out who Batman really is...

TOO FUNNY

It is sad that the reason it is funny is because it is true.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm

by Doug Book

Just prior to taking office, Barack Hussein Obama’s transition team promised the incoming administration would create “a new level of transparency, accountability and participation for American citizens.”

Of course, that was before the Fast and Furious debacle claimed several hundred lives and exposed the perjury of an Attorney General.

It was before the Obama Department of Energy bestowed half-a-billion dollars on a bankrupt Solyndra Corporation, whose principle investor happened to be an Obama campaign money-bundler.

And it was also before another Obama campaign money-bundler used his influence to have the White House pressure a general into changing his testimony before a congressional committee.

So now,  unable to duck,  dodge, and hide from the citizen journalists who make up the blogosphere, and even fighting a losing battle against a select few members of the Regime-owned legacy media,  the Department of Justice has decided it is time to make it legal for the government to tell outright lies to the American public.

A proposed revision to Freedom of Information Act  (FOIA)  rules would allow federal agencies to LIE TO CITIZENS AND REPORTERS  seeking certain records,  telling them the records don’t exist. (Emphasis added.)

Under current FOIA rules, if a government agency wishes to deny a request for information it must respond to the party making the request by citing the “relevant exception” that allows the denial.

But under Obama’s proposed new rules for the legalization of prevarication and subterfuge,  a federal agency may  “respond to the  [FOIA]  request as if the excluded records did not exist.”

In short,  Big Brother may now lie to anyone it wishes,  claiming existing FOIA requested records do not exist. This frees the regime from having to respond to lawsuits filed by those nosy information seekers who have been denied their information. After all,  what court will allow a lawsuit to go forward if it seeks records that “do not exist!”

Could there be a more perfect example of the arrogance of the Obama regime or its contempt for the American people?  For if a lowly citizen should lie to the federal government,  it would mean jail time,  fines, and perhaps confiscation of property.

But the government lying to the people? Well, that’s just good business. After all,  what right have all of these little nobodies to waste the precious time or track down the lurid secrets of the ruling class?

Though it is hardly surprising that Barack Hussein Obama & Co. would demand the right to lie to the American people legally,  it is odd that groups like the ACLU should come out foursquare against the new FOIA rule. After all,  the organization had nothing to say about the three years of lies the regime has told already.

To contact your Congressional representative, use this link:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

To read more about this issue, use these links:

http://www.propublica.org/article/obama-details-promises-for-transparency-1107

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/holder-lied-people-died

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/obama-fundraiser-pushed-solyndra-deal-inside/story?id=14691618

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/09/15/lightsquared-did-white-house-pressure-general-shelton-to-help-donor.html

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/24/justice-dept-proposes-lying-hiding-existence-of-records-under-new-foia-rule/

http://www.care2.com/causes/department-of-justice-rule-change-would-deny-documents-exist-even-when-they-do.html

http://www.coachisright.com/origins-of-fast-and-furious-accidentally-revealed-by-white-house/

http://www.coachisright.com/beware-the-presidents-private-army-is-us/

http://www.coachisright.com/fbi-raids-solyndra-to-bury-evidence-of-obamas-criminal-dealings/

http://www.coachisright.com/do-we-the-people-have-the-right-of-revolution/

http://www.coachisright.com/at-obama%E2%80%99s-white-house-job-number-one-is-building-a-stone-wall-%E2%80%93-but-will-it-work-2/

This article originally appeared on CoachIsRight.com and is reprinted with permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Veteran Defenders of America, Patriots Union
On the Rally to Restore the Constitution, 11/11/11 Washington DC

- Jim O'Neill  Saturday, October 29, 2011
(0) Comments | Print friendly | Email Us
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”—Mark Twain (1835-1910)

“The Constitution matters. The truth matters.”—Col. Terry Lakin (before being stripped of his rank and thrown into prison—2010)

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. ...The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon.” George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the United States of America

In his essay on civil disobedience Henry David Thoreau wrote “that government governs best that governs least.” I concur with Mr. Thoreau, as does any freedom-loving American. The Progressives, as is their wont, have it all bass ackwards, and feel that an ideal government is that which governs the most, and forces people to do as they are told. Such a doctrine is anathema to the American spirit.

Unfortunately, due to decades of mis-education and propaganda the “American spirit” appears to be in short supply these days—among the intelligentsia, MSM, entertainment industry, and our own federal government it would seem to be missing altogether, or close enough so as to make no difference. They are, to put it bluntly, anti-American traitors (rather than practicing “
free speech” they are promoting sedition). These “freedomphobes” are terrified of liberty, and want nothing more than to have “we the people’s” every move monitored and controlled by an oppressive, monolithic nanny state. Link 

The middle-class, the backbone of any republic—is disdained and ridiculed by Marxists, Fascists, and Elitists alike. The elimination of America’s middle-class has been underway for quite some time now, and we are rapidly approaching the end game. The bourgeoisie have been feared and despised by The Powers That Be since the days of the French Revolution—and with good reason. The middle-class comprises a strong bulwark against the encroachment of totalitarian over-reach; much as capitalism acts as a freedom promoting counter-weight to fiscal monopolies and elitism. Link       

You do not need a Ph.D in economics to see that the financial policies that liberals have forced on this country do not work. Look at many of the urban areas that have been under long-term liberal control, and you are likely to see the same result—catastrophic failure. Most of the areas that have been under liberal control for extended periods have suffered as a result. Do not listen to their twisted logic and verbal gymnastics; check out the facts and they will speak for themselves. Link Link Link                           

If these places were not constantly having their fiscal fannies pulled from the fire by the more conservative parts of the country, things would look much worse than they do. How much longer will the responsible citizens, cities, and states put up with having to bail out the fiscally irresponsible (i.e. “progressive”) ones? Link                                 

Corrupt politicians (take your pick), corporate “players” (think Solyndra, GE, et al.), and certain union leaders make out like bandits while the local (and national) economy goes down the drain. I should mention the various liberal “think-tanks,” foundations, NGOs and GSEs (Government Sponsored Enterprises) that rake in money (much of it our money) as well. Link Link 

Question: Your cesspool has sprung a serious leak in the basement, and the level of sewage is rising rapidly. Do you (A) plug up the leak and pump out the sewage, or (B) raise the ceiling? Congress thinks that raising the ceiling is the answer—“we the people” know they are wrong. It is well past time to stop raising the debt ceiling, and instead fix the leak and pump out the c—p. Link Link Link       

Lately the media have treated us to the Kafkaesque absurdity of millionaire entertainers, and billionaire radicals, vociferously supporting protesters carrying placards saying “Eat the Rich.” Hypocrisy, thy name is “Liberal.” Democrats would be an endless source of bemusing entertainment were they not so self-righteously dangerous. Faux—conservative Republicans are no laughing matter either. Link Link Link                                                                                 

All of this would be bad enough, but our federal government, which should be acting as a watch-dog and preventing such perversions of capitalism, is one of the worst culprits in this never-ending shell-game of Ponzi schemes, kick-backs, and “tax and spend” policies. (That the intent of Keynesian economics was to destroy capitalism all along is the subject for another article—one that will look into the Fabian Society, John Maynard Keynes, the Frankfurt School, Harvard, Columbia, and the other usual suspects). Link Link                             

I say “never-ending,” but it is all about to end one way or another is it not? Unless you are willfully ignorant or apathetic, you are no doubt aware that it is all unraveling around us—on a global scale. Time is of the essence. Link Link Link                                         

So to cut to the chase, I will skip over the multitudinous troubles that America currently faces, and get to the main point of this article—the status of the “Restore the Constitution” rally being held in Washington DC this upcoming Veteran’s Day, 11/11/11. Link

First, let me say that I am heartened by the positive response that the rally has garnered from around the country. A group from California writes that they are bringing “the world’s largest instamatic camera” to take photos of the event. A mother in Michigan writes “There are many folks from MI attending this event. I will be there standing tall with these brave veteran’s and [other patriots] on 11/11/11 with my four children.” The response has been positive and passionate.

Opposing “we the people” is the giant corporate/banking/political machine that is grinding away our freedoms day by day. They give out Nobel Peace Prizes, hand out Oscars, and anoint our leaders. They are The Powers That Be, and they despise “we the people” and feel that we are stupid, clueless, and powerless. Are they right? I guess we’ll find out on 11/11/11. Link       

Unlike the Soros-funded astro-turf productions put on by The Machine, “we the people” do not have access to mega-money and fancy media pulpits. We make do with what we have, and pass the word along amongst ourselves. We hear it through the grapevine, and by coconut telegraph; we send out batch emailings, and share the truth via radio blogs and websites. The word may at first filter out slowly, but filter out it does.

Col. Harry Riley (US Army Ret.) of Patriots For America (PFA) and Veteran Defenders of America (VDA) is asking folks to make donations to the rally ($10 on up) if they can, so that the cost of permits, stage set-up, and the like may be met. We do not have the deep pockets that The Machine has, so any contributions are much appreciated. After the rally a full accounting of where the funds went will be posted, and any money that may be left over will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. Link Link                                                         

B/Gen Charles Jones (USAF Ret.) recently pointed out that “It is apparent, based on many indisputable facts; that individual liberty, possession of property, national sovereignty, national security, and freedom will not survive if the present political power base prevails.”

In a similar vein, M/Gen. Paul Vallely (US Army Ret.) has proclaimed that “We cannot permit the current leaders in the White House, the halls of Congress and many judicial courts to continue in their efforts to lead us down this road of Progressive Socialism and chaos.” 

When asked how people were reacting to news of the 11/11/11 rally, Col. James Harding (USAF Ret.), one of America’s most decorated pilots replied, “
Every red blooded American we reach is on board, except those who will never be on board—leftists who have a very anti-American vision for America….‚Äù Link                                                 

(I am left to ponder where the US Navy and Marine Corp officers are on this. Are they waiting to see which way the wind blows before deciding whether or not to honor their oaths to defend the Constitution? A long and illustrious history running from John Paul Jones, to Admiral Farragut, to “Chesty” Puller, to Murphy, Monsoor, and Dakota Myers should tell them that now is the time to come to America‚Äôs defense). Link Link Link Link Link Link   

Let me say that if disagreements over the statements made in “

A Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic” have left anyone sitting on the fence; know that you do not have to agree with every point in the Declaration. There is no need to concur with every item—it is enough to understand that America is in grave danger on many fronts, and that the time for decisive action is now. As the saying goes, “you are not just one; you are one more.” Consider it emergency triage for America, and “medics” (i.e. patriots) are urgently needed. Link                                       

While some may choose to quibble over minutia, procrastinate over perceived imperfections, and dither over details, those of us who know the value of action will be gathering in Washington DC on Veteran’s Day, in order to throw a gauntlet down before America’s political elites. Whether or not there are still enough freedom-loving patriots left in this country to save America, or make America worth the saving, is something we will find out on 11/11/11, won’t we?

Laus Deo.

P.S. Please contact The United States Patriots Union and/or Veteran Defenders of America for more information. Patriots Union and VDA patches are now available.

P.S.S. From Col. Riley: “You can mail your contribution payable to The U.S. Patriots Union (11-11-11 Event) mailed to The U.S. Patriots Union - P.O. Box 783 - Hermitage, TN 37076-0783 Mail donations are requested to be sent right away..

You may also contribute on-line at patriotsunion.org On-line payments require personal information. In the name block, in addition to your name add (11-11-11 event) so that funds specifically identified for the 11-11-11 Declaration event day program can be identified and properly accounted.

This request is extremely urgent, necessary, and solely in support of the Restoration of Constitutional government in America and the removal of politicians leading our nation toward

Jim O'Neill
Most recent columns

Born in June of 1951 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jim O’Neill (constitutionalwrites.com) proudly served in the U.S. Navy from 1970-1974 in both UDT-21 (Underwater Demolition Team) and SEAL Team Two.  A member of MENSA, he worked as a commercial diver in the waters off Scotland, India, and the United States. In 1998 while attending the University of South Florida as a journalism student, O’Neill won “First Place” in the “Carol Burnett/University of Hawaii AEJMC Research in Journalism Ethics Award.”  The annual contest was set up by Carol Burnett with the money she won from successfully suing the National Enquirer for libel.

Jim can be reached at: lausdeo.jim@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:21 pm

chalk up another lie/broken promise

Obama
Skirts Own Fundraising Rules as Small Donors Flee

Friday,
28 Oct 2011 01:23 PM

President Barack Obama is getting round
his self-imposed ban on accepting campaign donations from registered lobbyists –
by accepting it from unregistered lobbyists instead.

A New York Times
analysis of the president’s fundraising shows that huge amounts are coming in
from at least 15 bundlers who are tied to K Street, but who are not themselves
registered.

“Politics as usual has replaced hope and change in politics,
policy development, and clearly now fundraising,” Democratic
pollster Doug Schoen told Newsmax in the light of the Times piece. “The change
we were promised just has not happened.

The
Times
says there are at least 15 Obama bundlers who could be
considered as lobbyists. These include:

• Drug company executive Sally Susman, who the Times says “leads Pfizer’s
    powerful lobbying shop,” yet is not registered with the Senate as a lobbyist.
    She has raised more than $500,000 and has visited the White House four times;

• David Cohen, who oversees lobbying for the Comcast Corporation and hosted
    Obama at a $10,000-a-head fundraiser at his home in Philadelphia. He has also
    raised at least half a million dollars;

• Alex Heckler, who founded the Florida consulting company LSN Partners, which
    boasts of its contacts with “a strong network of lobbying firms.” Heckler’s bio
    says he “helps clients in all aspects of government affairs and sales; including
    legislation, procurement, solicitations, contracts, teaming and strategic
    planning. The Times says Heckler has raised $200,000;”

• Andy Spahn, former lobbyist for the movie company DreamWorks and chief of
    staff to former California Gov. Gray Davis, who now runs a government relations
    company in Los Angeles and whose website talks about his “extensive
    relationships in Washington, D.C.” He has raised at least $500,000;

• Michael Kempner, who runs the New Jersey firm MWW Group which advertises its
    “important relations with both the Democratic and Republican leadership.”
    Kempner employs seven registered lobbyists, although he is not registered
    himself. He too has raised at least $500,000.

“Registered or not,
the bundlers are in many ways indistinguishable from people who fit the
technical definition of a lobbyist,” the newspaper reports.

“They glide
easily through the corridors of power in Washington, with a number of them
hosting Mr. Obama at fund-raisers while also visiting the White House on policy
matters and official business.”

It says that at least four of the
bundlers have previously been registered as lobbyists
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm

We ALL know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Geez.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Tottori - amazing posts! God Bless You for the time you have spent on all of these posts and links! Today's top Sleuth Award Goes to you!!!. Thank you so very much!!! I am indebted to you and those like you who really find a way to get to the crux of the situation. It enables me who is not good at finding the links to obtain as much knowledge as I can and forward to those who need to know about it from your hard work. I don't know where I would be with out ALL of you! Keep the truth alive!!! God Bless You and I thank you!

P. S. Anytime you want to pass on some sites to help me in my searches please feel free!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 pm

sn1pe wrote:We ALL know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Geez.

S.

sn1pe, I wasn't talking about the stupid TV show, I was talking about the real Batman! Lol...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:52 pm

OH!!! WE got it gmansaid... THAT Batman!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ezsuccess4u Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Basically IMHO it all comes down to the US Constitution in that the candidate must be a natural born citizen!!! This is covered by this link: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=360813

This fact was covered up initially by the Democratic Party or overlooked how ever you want to cover it???

We'll just have to see what becomes of this fact that his father was not a US Citizen!!! :bball:

ezsuccess4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Because of the new ailment, "Rumpsfeld disease," we may never know...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:33 pm

That's why humor has sunk to such low depths as plagiarizing the Muppets for base satisfaction...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhgwxNh75o

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 pm

I could care less about who he is. I want to know WHO the people are that put him in the office. Who paid for his collage? I mean the man has never had a job. He was not born into money.
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:57 pm

If you like far out theories, Freeman of the Freeman Perspective, maintains he is a clone of an Egyptian Pharo.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm

I always wonder why such a big stink is made about Obama's natural birth place and NOT Bush Sr.

There is so much evidence now - we KNOW that Bush Sr. was born in Germany and NOT the made up place that is recorded. The real family name was Scherff. It was Prescott Scherff and George Scherff Jr.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm

They also "got rid of " Tesla........
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Don't forget about McCain...??? I found a good article on Obama's BC and will post if it can be found. We've been manipulated for so long... It's hard just to be face to face trusting humans it seems...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum