Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

MilitiaMan: "The border revenues activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "The border revenues activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it" (Does He Know What He's Talking About? LOL) 7/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:10 pm

MilitiaMan  

Article:  "Parliamentary Economy: Two steps will prevent the theft of about 4 billion dollars annually in Iraq"  Quote: "among those proposals is the automation of outlets through a unified electronic system, as well as working to change the mechanisms used by the authority, because it facilitates the work of the corrupt and continues to steal public money."  There you have the two steps needed to support the value of the currency. Imo The border revenues  activated electronically with the mechanism (new exchange rate, new currency issued.) will do it.  ...The key is about to unlock the door to internationalism! ...imo It is going to be a powerful week ahead! The signs are and have been heavenly lately...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum