Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "If they got close enough one time before I'm pretty sure they can get there again..." (Did They Get Close Before? LOL) 7/5/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "If they got close enough one time before I'm pretty sure they can get there again..." (Did They Get Close Before? LOL) 7/5/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "If they got close enough one time before I'm pretty sure they can get there again..." (Did They Get Close Before? LOL) 7/5/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "If they got close enough one time before I'm pretty sure they can get there again..." (Did They Get Close Before? LOL) 7/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Guru Pimpy  

2016 - half a decade ago.  That's when they were originally going to make the rate change...You can't hand out the lower denominations at the current rate of exchange - why is that They hold no value.  None whatsoever.  They'd be worthlessThe only way you could start using these lower denomination is you do what?  Yes, increase the value of the Iraqi dinar so that the lower denominations have value.  They were about to do it and then the doo-doo hit the fan.  We know ISIS came in there and ruined our plans.  If they got close enough one time before I'm pretty sure they can get there again...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum