Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21

Go down

MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 Empty MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:55 pm

MZ:  May be a longer stream today….CMKX Matt will be joining us with news at about the 30:00 minute mark…..

MZ: As expected there was no money movement over the weekend. It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week. That is what I am hearing now.

MZ: My paymasters did indeed stay in place all weekend. Bond people also stayed in place. They are really looking at Tuesday or Wednesday now. There are many, many people absolutely convinced this is it. It s overwhelming the amount of people looking at this week for it to happen. There is so much anticipation.

MZ: We will be watching it this week and I know we are close. Could it again be “The boy who cried wolf?” possibly. But it could also be the perfect cover …people not believing anymore…..there is a lot in play this week. .

Member:  They’re still drawing out the RATS!!!

Member:  I asked my Chase bank teller if they were going to become a redemption center and she said they were

Member:  I hear the US Treasury is holding up the RV...THEY are deep state, but this week the world forced their hand!!

Member:  I had a source tell me last week that 2 large shareholders received their packs.....this is not a joke. But they can only access 1% and the rest after the rest of us go.

MZ: All kinds of rumors on Gesara this last weekend.

Member: Has Gesara started in the Phillipines yet?

MZ: Keep checking …we are hearing and seeing….even in the main stream press that millions are showing up in people s accounts. I am receiving lots of screen shots from folks on deeds where their mortgage has been paid….car titles sent to folks even though they still owed thousands.   Crazy stuff. . 

Member:  Rumors say that 28 countries have started Gesara. Which country are these 28 countries?

Member:  I know Mexico and southern American Countries announced GESARA..

Member:  28 countries i heard include portugal spain mexico iraq vietnam velenzuela iran brazil el salvador etc

Member:  countries that have allegedly started GESARA but are trying to hush til America starts: Spain, Portugal, Brazil, El Salvador, Mexico, Iraq, Vietnam, Velenzuela, and about 20 more countries allegedly

Member: The RV is just one part of Nesara/Gesara

Member:  I heard today that all heads of state were to stand down per Gesara….. Not sure if it’s true or not

Member:  Need more people to wake up.

Member: If people are not awake now….they are not just asleep- they are in a coma…..rip off the bandaid now…..let the truth wake up the world.

Member:  “The American revolution was more than a rebellion against England. It was a rebellion against the whole idea that some special anointed could tell everybody else what to do.”- Thomas Sowell

Member:  Mark I watch monkey works on a regular basis and he has said repeatedly over the last few weeks that he is seeing more traffic coming and going and get since he started watching gitmo traffic

Member: I am sick of rumors…..we need to see action……most people will not believe until we see action and big things happen in the real world…..we need to see those arrests NOW!!!

Member: When we will exchange will we receive all our funds or just a portion of them?

MZ: I was told that if you have under 100 million dong and 100 million dinar that you will receive your money up front with no holding period except 24 hours for the funds to be deposited. You will receive some the first day. The rest on the second…..other people are hearing different things. .

MZ: Exchanging will be the easy part.  Afterward will be when we need to really get to work with professionals to set up trusts, and assure generational wealth for many years to come.

MarkZ: "It appears that they are shooting for Tuesday/Wednesday this week" (The Gullible Fall For This Every Time LOL) 7/5/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum