Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars

Go down

Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars Empty Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:44 pm

Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars 913873-7d32ecff-f28f-445a-9330-840079311203
Monday 05 July 2021 10:28

Baghdad / NINA / - The expert in economic affairs, Safwan Qusay, suggested that the dollar exchange rate would return to its previous price, which was determined in the budget, 147 thousand dinars compared to 100 dollars, stressing the existence of efforts by the concerned authorities to return the price of the dollar.

Qusay said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: The Central Bank of Iraq and the alliance of professional syndicates of banks, doctors, pharmacists, lawyers and engineers showed their ability to restore confidence in the Iraqi dinar and control the exchange rate as approved in the federal budget at a price of 1470 dinars per dollar, despite the high amount of In foreign currency sales of more than $200 million per day, the Ministry of Finance is still meeting the demand for foreign currency, especially after oil exceeded the price of $75 a barrel.

He added, "It is possible that dollar sales will gradually decrease towards the consumer dollar with the high demand for the investment dollar, especially after the Central Bank financed the Housing Fund with trillion and 900 billion dinars to try to revitalize the housing sector and create job opportunities.

" He added: If the agricultural sector and the food industries sector succeed in expanding We will witness a decrease in the demand for the dollar,
and thinking about bilateral transactions in other currencies, such as the Chinese yuan, with some countries such as China, for example, may contribute to supporting the Iraqi dinar and reducing the risks of increasing demand for the US dollar for the purposes of financing foreign trade.He

stressed the need to maintain the official price of the dollar while supporting price stability for consumer goods. And controlling the inflation indicators that have severely affected the middle and lower classes. / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=913873

Economist to / Nina /: Soon the price of the dollar will return to what is decided in the budget, 147 thousand dinars for 100 dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum