Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21

Go down

Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 Empty Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:58 pm

Judy Note: Tribunals, 30 US Governors Caught Colluding with CCP, Cyber Attacks, Money movement: Something big was about to go down on July 4 Freedom Day.

Late Fri. night 2 July our Military Intel Contact reported that money was moving this weekend and that Tier 4B could be notified at any moment from this weekend to next Tues. – Wed. 6-7 July.

Rumor was that Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July. Other countries were soon to follow, with the US being the last.

There was a lot of housecleaning and arrests being done in order to get things implemented for GESARA/NESARA debt relief.

This past 3-4 days our Military Intel Contact has been busy with meetings at the Department of Defense and 30+ governors who were exposed as being bribed by the Chinese Communist Party: https://m.beforeitsnews.com/military/2021/07/breaking-news-highest-level-ccp-defector-pentagon-meeting-32-governors-top-military-leadersdni-this-is-big-must-video-2489651.html

The so-called “Hurricane” Elsa was a weak Cabal half-wit creation and would not be allowed to interfere with Florida exchanges.

The Global Currency Reset was expected to start at the beginning of a business day, going East to West around the globe from Australia to New Zealand, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Zurich, London and on to North and South America, ending in Hawaii.

Indonesia has announced their currency, the Rupiah, will be backed by gold just like Russia, China and India, according to CIA sources. Portugal, Spain, El Salvador, Mexico, Brazil, Iraq and possibly up to 22 other countries have already announced GESARA and the RV to their nations, though have agreed to hold back on implementation until the US went. That meant those nations were no longer pegged to the fiat US Dollar, but to the Chinese Yuan, which should greatly negatively affect the global economy this week.

Ten days after Tier 4B was notified to set their exchange/ redemption appointments, the General Public Tier 5 would be free to exchange foreign currencies at the new international rates.

A Safelink Website would be provided for all Tier 4B currency/Zim holders worldwide in order to obtain exchange/ redemption appointments at Redemption Centers. Tier 4B notification emails would come primarily from Wells Fargo, though also would be sent by Chase and HSBC.

At the centers Tier 4B could negotiate a Contract Rate, or receive the Default Rate, both of which would be higher than the General Public Tier 5 Rate at the banks.

The banks would exchange currency at whatever international rate the Teller Window displayed for that day.

There would be ten or so days of Zim redemption and currency exchanges at the special rates, though appointments could be set up to 30 days away.

After the ten or so days, Zim redemption and the special rates would end, unless you had made an appointment at a Redemption Center within that 30 day window.

Judy Note: If you have bought foreign currencies and/or Zim and have been following the Global Currency Reset on the Internet, you were considered part of Tier 4B. Information on the Shotgun Start and Redemption Centers applied to all Tier 4B members across the globe.

Bruce: Tier 4B notification to set exchange/ redemption appointments was expected sometime Mon. 5 July. Zim redemption could start Tues. 6 July. In order to obtain much higher rates, Currency holders who do not have Zim might want to set their appointments for Mon. 12 July onward. Bond holders globally were being paid out. Bond holders in Reno and Miami would be notified of liquidity in their accounts late Sat. morning or early Sat. afternoon 3 July.

Judy says - Portugal RV’d on Sat. 3 July and Mexico was advertising they would RV on Sun. 4 July 7/4/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum