Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75

Go down

Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 Empty Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:37 pm

Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 28164

07/04/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee explained the reasons behind not being able to bridge the fiscal deficit in the general budget, despite the price of a barrel of oil reaching $75.

The head of the committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, said in a press interview, "So far, according to the new oil prices, the financial deficit in the budget has not been filled, despite the oil reaching $75, but Iraqi oil is lower than international prices, with the exception of Basra Light oil, in addition to the cost of oil production."

He pointed out that “a barrel of oil after extracting it is liquidated from its price of 60 dollars after hitting it with a production of 2 million 880 thousand hit 365 days and hitting it in the exchange rate, we find that it did not fill the deficit in the budget,” noting that “the budget is 130 trillion and at the current prices we still have A real shortfall in investment and operational expenditures amounting to 30 trillion," he said, explaining: "We are surprised by the talk of some about the existence of financial abundance."

Al-Jubouri added, "The abundance that is achieved goes to fill the financial deficit in the budget, and therefore we still need to return the million barrels that were deducted from the quantities that Iraq is supposed to produce according to the OPEC agreement so that we can completely fill the real deficit to spend the budget, but in the current situation there is no The deficit is still there.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25585

Parliamentary Finance shows the reasons for not being able to satisfy the budget deficit despite the oil barrel reaching $75 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum