Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome

Go down

Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome Empty Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 am

Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome

07/02/2021

Al-Kazemi: Work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome 28138

Economy News - Baghdad

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed, on Friday, that work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome.

The Prime Minister's Media Office stated, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met today, Friday, a number of heads of Italian companies, businessmen and economists, at his residence in the Italian capital, Rome, which he is visiting as part of his European tour. ".

During the meeting, Al-Kazemi stressed, "The Iraqi government welcomes a greater role for Italian companies to invest and partner with Iraq within promising opportunities that are in the common interests of both parties, and on the path to consolidating development and opening the Iraqi market to integration with the international economy."

And he indicated, "Iraq is looking forward to expanding the Italian economic role within the current areas of cooperation in the reconstruction of the Faw port and the promising railway extension project (Basra - Turkey), dam maintenance projects, oil projects, electric power and infrastructure."

And he indicated, "There are challenges that are matched by great work to overcome them with regard to corruption, as the government has taken bold steps regarding them," stressing "Iraq's determination to establish an attractive investment environment, by granting facilities and securing the work of crews, companies and individuals, and encouraging the Italian and Iraqi private sectors to build a constructive economic partnership." .

He called on companies, businessmen and representatives of Italian banks to "invest in promising tourism opportunities, especially activating tourism to Ur of the Sumerians, which His Holiness Pope Francis encouraged pilgrimage to as a sacred spot in the history of the heavenly religions, just as work is underway to open a direct flight between Baghdad and Rome." .

For their part, Italian businessmen and economists expressed their "appreciation and desire to seize opportunities for joint cooperation and enhance areas of bilateral partnership, and their confidence in the future of the Iraqi economy and the reform steps pursued by the Iraqi government in the field of development and strengthening Iraq's non-oil resources."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25568
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum