Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy says - It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees 7/1/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy says - It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees 7/1/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy says - It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees 7/1/21 Empty Guru Pimpy says - It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees 7/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:09 pm

Guru Pimpy 

The currency itself is not a scam.  The investment is not a scam.  There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals.  That's the scam.  Is there going to be an RI or an RV?  It's possible.  We've heard many many different things telling us that it's real and it will happen.  I'm saying it's possible...

so you guys feel good about your investment but also limit your risk...don't go out there and go all willy-nilly buying millions and millions and millions of dinars.  Me, I only have 5 million.  I set goals...that's it...the IQD is not a scam.  We know it's not.  It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees.  I feel confident in the dinar that's why I talk about it. That's why I have it...holding onto your dinar is the right decision...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum