Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says - I am very hopeful this is our weekend 7/1/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says - I am very hopeful this is our weekend 7/1/21

Go down

MarkZ says - I am very hopeful this is our weekend 7/1/21 Empty MarkZ says - I am very hopeful this is our weekend 7/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:04 pm

Member: Happy Canada Day!!

MZ: Well we are still getting the can kicked on bond redemptions. They are on stand-by right now with great hopes for today still.

MZ: On the paymaster and the group side. I have been told there are 2 different camps …one camp is hearing July 1st….and the other is hearing July 5th.

MZ: My folks have no intention of leaving from where they area at. They are very hopeful this will be the weekend…..I am very hopeful this is our weekend. They are buckled in for what they hope is the inevitability  of it going over the weekend.

MZ: There is a huge push in Iraq for them to be international by the 15th of July which is their independence day. There is a big push going on as we speak.

MZ: Remember there is a lot of disinformation out there. The paymasters simply are not talking…..They will talk about the weather but not about the exchanges right now. This is positive news for security reasons.

Member:  The good thing about nothing burgers is that they are super low calories and don't ruin your appetite.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum