Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption

Go down

Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption Empty Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:15 am

Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption

06/30/2021

Al-Waeli: Automating the work system at all outlets will double revenues and reduce corruption 28106

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Border Ports Authority confirmed, on Wednesday, that automating the work system at all ports will double revenues and reduce corruption.

And his media office said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Al-Waeli received the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, represented by the Office of Information and Government Communication."

Al-Waeli stressed, "The authority achieved positive achievements and gains during the past year, which contributed to doubling revenues and eliminating corruption networks, through the qualitative operations that the authority supervised under the direct guidance of the Prime Minister, despite the disruption of the outlets for intermittent periods due to the spread of the Corona pandemic globally. Health precautions and conditions were emphasized, and electronic work was emphasized in all outlets, which will contribute to limiting and eliminating the phenomenon of corruption.

He praised, "the role of the Government Media Cell and the Office of Government Information and Communication in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in dealing with media and awareness files for media offices in official institutions in general, and the Border Crossing Authority in particular," expressing "the authority's readiness to provide all facilities that contribute to the success of Joint media work.

For its part, the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers expressed "the continuation of the Government Media Cell and the Government Information and Communication Office in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to provide support and backing to the work of the Commission."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25547
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum