Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force

Go down

Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force Empty Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:13 am

Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force

06/30/2021

Trade: Allowing the re-export of many materials and excluding them from the laws in force 28104

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Company for Exhibitions at the Ministry of Commerce announced, on Wednesday, that it will allow the re-export of imported materials and all raw, manufactured, semi-manufactured, food and animal materials, excluding them from the laws and decisions in force.

The company's general manager, Sarmad Taha Saeed, said in a statement that "Economy News" received a copy, that "this decision came based on the provisions of Article (53) of the Federal General Budget Law, which includes (allowing the re-export of imported and foreign goods that are received by customs centers with the approval of advance for the purpose of crossing the border without being traded within the country, that meets the fee that the passage of goods. "

He added that" the material allowed as well as the export of all raw and processed materials and semi - processed food, animal and excluded from the laws and resolutions in force, with the exception of iron ore and scrap, copper and aluminum. "

He pointed out that "the text of the article excluded the specific articles from all decisions and laws that require obtaining fundamentalist approvals from the sectoral authorities."

He pointed out that "this decision will greatly help in the recovery of the economic movement in the country, thus contributing to the advancement of the commercial and industrial reality, and the entry of hard currency through the export of these materials."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25545
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum