Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 says - Holy cow, they just told the world that they are making a change to their exchange rate 6/29/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 says - Holy cow, they just told the world that they are making a change to their exchange rate 6/29/21

Go down

Frank26 says - Holy cow, they just told the world that they are making a change to their exchange rate 6/29/21 Empty Frank26 says - Holy cow, they just told the world that they are making a change to their exchange rate 6/29/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Frank26   

Article, I've got a picture of it I was so impressed with it.  I said, "WHAT!"  Holy cow, they just told the world that they are making a change to their exchange rate.  What have we been saying this entire time?    The only reason the Kuwait conference failed was because they didn't go Article VIII.  Now the only reason those same companies, those same countries are pouring in is because they are Article VIII which is attached to the fact that they made a change to the exchange rate for their currency.  For them to say it...oh my goodness!  That was it!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum