Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement

Go down

Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement Empty Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 am

Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement

06/28/2021

Integrity stops wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement 11040

Economy News - Baghdad

The Integrity Commission announced, on Monday, that it had stopped wasting 10 billion dinars in Anbar retirement, while it indicated that 112 fraudulent retirement transactions were seized out of 145 transactions that were audited.

The authority’s investigations department said in a statement seen by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the field team for following up on the departments of the Ministry of Finance in the province, which moved to the National Retirement Authority - Anbar Branch - Fallujah retirement observation, was able to detect cases of fraud and forgery in (112) ) a forged pension transaction in Anbar.

She added, "After checking (145) the treatment of a martyr and an injured person in terms of the decision of the sub-committee, the documents of the injured, and the validity of the issuance of medical reports with the concerned departments, a waste of public money was stopped at an amount of (10,200,000,000) dinars that would have been disbursed as differences and salaries for forged transactions."

And she explained that, "a fundamental seizure report was organized with the seized items, in the process that was carried out according to a judicial memorandum, in order to present it to the competent investigative judge, to take the appropriate legal measures."

The commission had previously announced that it had thwarted an attempt to pass a transaction to disburse a compensation and pension amount to an ISIS terrorist, and set the priorities for the transaction. In mid-December, it revealed that it was able to stop the waste of (9,000,000,000) dinars of public money, and seize dozens of forged transactions. In the Anbar Pensions Department for the martyrs and the injured, and in February (32) forged pension transactions were seized, to stop a waste of public money amounting to (3,270,000,000) dinars.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25503
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum