Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq

Go down

The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq Empty The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:34 pm

[size=30]The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq[/size]

The first statement from the new British ambassador to Iraq 4eb7e3bbb-63825-202106270711

Baghdad - people 

On Sunday, the new British ambassador to Iraq, Mark Bryson Richardson, made his first comment after assuming his duties, succeeding Stephen Hickey. 

"I am honored and delighted to return to Iraq in July, succeeding Stephen Hickey as ambassador," Richardson said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (June 27, 2021).  

"We look forward to working with the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to strengthen the relationship between the UK and Iraq," he added.

And the British ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, tweeted, “who has ended his duties,” on Sunday, and while referring to “memories” whose stories will be published after a while, he revealed the name of the new British ambassador in Baghdad.  

"I will be leaving Iraq soon at the end of my work as an ambassador. It has been a great privilege and an honor for me to work here," Hickey said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (June 27, 2021).    

"There are a lot of things I will miss in Iraq, so I will try to list some of them in the next few days," Hickey added. 

"I am delighted that my successor, Mark Bryson Richardson, who previously served here as Deputy Ambassador, will bring a lot of knowledge and experience to this position," he revealed.    

More:  The British Ambassador publishes photos from a 'farewell' tour in Kurdistan  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=63825
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum