Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ claims -- They are in the process of squaring this away... My folks are still in place...I think it’s any moment between now and Thursday…   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ claims -- They are in the process of squaring this away... My folks are still in place...I think it’s any moment between now and Thursday…

Go down

MarkZ claims -- They are in the process of squaring this away... My folks are still in place...I think it’s any moment between now and Thursday…   Empty MarkZ claims -- They are in the process of squaring this away... My folks are still in place...I think it’s any moment between now and Thursday…

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:06 pm

MarkZ   

Evening Update:  No negative news…A number of my banking contacts are going right to voicemail...I am hoping this is a good sign... 

[Maybe they signed an NDA?]  

Yes I am hoping that…or that they are busy exchanging right now. I would like to think this is positive news...a couple of them in Europe...are being asked to stay in position. 

They are being told this is very close…imminent…  [Do you think this is our week]  

All of my bankings contacts do…and I hope they are correct.

What I am hearing on the RV front is the IMF and UST are having some glitches. We don’t know if they are political, software, financial or what???  

They are in the process of squaring this away... My folks are still in place...I think it’s any moment between now and Thursday

At least that is what I am being told. I really hope its accurate...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum