Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions" 6/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni: "I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions" 6/20/21

Go down

Kaperoni: "I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions" 6/20/21 Empty Kaperoni: "I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions" 6/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:29 am

Kaperoni  

Almost a year after it was written, Iraq still has not implemented the majority of the 'white papers' which were designed to diversify Iraq's economy.  I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions.  Iraq must pass laws and create a suitable investment climate before the dinar could ever appreciate in value.  ...as I've stated numerous times the Iraqi dinar is pegged to the US dollar so outside the country the exchange rate is fixed and does not change. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no International change in the currency value.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum