Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Transfer Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bank Transfer Day

+9
kirkl
KathyD
dinarstar
polecat
santafe
7freemom
Reev
climber77
shakes4life
13 posters

Go down

Bank Transfer Day  Empty Bank Transfer Day

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 am

Here's an email I received this morning......the links they say to click on are below with the Youtube video......

Dear Friends,

One initiative that has come out of the Occupy Wall Street Movement is Bank Transfer Day - where they are calling for people to move their money from the large corporate banks to local community banks and credit unions.

This is an example of proactive, non-violent non-participation - a strategy Gandhi used successfully in India and Martin Luther King relied on in the Civil Rights Movement. Our financial system is corrupt at its core, as were the salt laws in India and segregation in the US. Moving our money out of the big centralized banks sends a clear message that we will not support them with our deposits, or be a part of their corrupt practices. It does not demand anything of anyone other than ourselves, and gives us an opportunity to exercise the power we have.

THRIVE - What on Earth Will it Take? also focuses on ways we can withdraw our support as a core solution strategy. We recognize that changing banks can feel like a big step, so we are offering some information on WHY this is such a powerful idea and WHAT you need to know to make it happen.

If you would like to learn more about how our money system REALLY works, then please check out this link for a brief Fractional Reserve 101 video. In addition, we have also created a simple 3-Step Guide to help you make the best choices when looking to transfer your money.

We personally used to put our money in Bank of America and Wells Fargo at the same time we were working to stop coal-fired power plants and nuclear energy, not realizing that banks use our deposits to make loans to corporations to fund their projects. Bank of America and Wells Fargo in particular were using our deposits to underwrite the loans to the same polluting companies we were otherwise trying to stop. Good intentions aren't sufficient if we are funding the problem at the same time.

Environmental destruction and predatory loans are made possible by our bank deposits, and so is local community restoration. So please check out this link for a simple 3-Step Guide to move your money to a local bank or credit union.

We can STOP funding the problem AND START funding the SOLUTION all in ONE move.

Find out what else we can do to reclaim our lives and our future on 11-11-11 at thrivemovement.com.

Sincerely,

- Foster and Kimberly

PS - We encourage you to share this page via Facebook Recommends or simply forward this 3-step guide to help your friends get started.

http://thrivemovement.com/infographics/alignyourmoney/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMTyKduYrUk&feature=youtu.be

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Transfer Day  Empty Re: Bank Transfer Day

Post by climber77 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Great stuff! Love how this was made simple.

climber77

Back to top Go down

Post by Reev Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Thank you... Good educational view of our money.

Reev

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Great suggestion!

However, while you're considering changing banks, please realize that your unqualified endorsement on any financial instrument for deposit into their private corporate institution essentially GIVES them control of your "money", more than you may realize, and if it goes down, you could lose your "money". You may choose to research Lawful Money and implement a new Truth into your money plan. You can set up your new account in a manner that makes each transaction a special lawful money one, ilo private debt Federal Reserve Notes, which our "voluntary" continued use contributes to increased "national debt".

Say No to irs “tax” Oct 13, 2011 5:54 am post and responses can help enlighten you on Lawful Money. Some also can be seen @ recent cash-in suggestions. Blessings 2U!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Excellent post... Climber 77.. you are right... that video explains it very simply... Thanks Shakes for Life for posting
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:02 pm

remember not to use any electricity generated by coal burning plants when you post or use any products that were produced using the same
.if you really want to get back at the coal using demons that provide you electricity quit using it just boycott their product and any product that uses electricity and that will show em.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

polecat wrote:remember not to use any electricity generated by coal burning plants when you post or use any products that were produced using the same
.if you really want to get back at the coal using demons that provide you electricity quit using it just boycott their product and any product that uses electricity and that will show em.

lol!
with winter almost here,that should REALLY show 'em.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Does this mean that our money is "safer" in a community bank as opposed to a large bank and doesn't the FRB still override the smaller community banks? One thing I have noticed over the years is how small banks get bought out or "merged" into a bigger bank. Thoughts anyone? Are credit unions any safer than a bank? What about FDIC for the CUs?
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 am

KathyD wrote:Does this mean that our money is "safer" in a community bank as opposed to a large bank and doesn't the FRB still override the smaller community banks? One thing I have noticed over the years is how small banks get bought out or "merged" into a bigger bank. Thoughts anyone? Are credit unions any safer than a bank? What about FDIC for the CUs?

KathyD I've been trying to find more banks like this one that are maybe a little better established...If you find any that aren't tied to the FED please send
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2010/indigenous-bank-now-open-for-business/

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:12 am

kirkl wrote:
KathyD wrote:Does this mean that our money is "safer" in a community bank as opposed to a large bank and doesn't the FRB still override the smaller community banks? One thing I have noticed over the years is how small banks get bought out or "merged" into a bigger bank. Thoughts anyone? Are credit unions any safer than a bank? What about FDIC for the CUs?

KathyD I've been trying to find more banks like this one that are maybe a little better established...If you find any that aren't tied to the FED please send
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2010/indigenous-bank-now-open-for-business/

kirkl....do you know anything about State Farm Banks....I have insurance through them but I just found out they have banking too??
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:53 am

This is exactly what the big banks want, move your money! Did you not see the article that came out on yahoo? The big banks are complaining that they have to much of our money on deposit and cannot loan it fast enough for the big profits, so your money sits there and pays you interest they cannot afford to pay.

Now, if you move your money to the smaller banks you will kill them very fast for the same reasons mentioned above. The move your money from the big banks to the small banks is propaganda put out by the big banks. Leave your money there! Until lending gets back on it's feet, then move it and let the small banks prosper.

If you do anything at all right now, deposit more money in the big banks and see how they like losing for a change.

Just a different perspective from the other side of the coin. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 am

THX shakes I'll check into it

AJAnderson I have a fear of another bank run in the near future and accounts being frozen...Most people may not believe in conspiracies but I would rather not take a chance and see if things change...I would rather have a vault full of gold then trust it with the FED...I don't want to see them benefit from me any more either

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:35 am

kirkl wrote:THX shakes I'll check into it

AJAnderson I have a fear of another bank run in the near future and accounts being frozen...Most people may not believe in conspiracies but I would rather not take a chance and see if things change...I would rather have a vault full of gold then trust it with the FED...I don't want to see them benefit from me any more either

If this RI does not take place here real soon, which I beleive it is, your fears may just be very valid. I have delt with small banks my whole life and never had a problem with them, in fact, one I deal with was founded in 1925 has survived the 1933 failings. This bank done this by ordering in from the fed all the deposits of its depositors about a week before the Black Monday, so called bank holiday the government set. The bank hung the money in a netted bag from the ceiling of the bank on Monday, with the two brothers guarding with shotguns and told their depositors their money was safe, that they could come back on Tuesday and withdraw everything if they like. Not one person came back the next day to withdraw everything, but did show up for the everyday banking business. The problem with this bank is, because it is so small, is that it cannot have more than 4 million in deposits, because over that would exceed its assets. And oh by the way, this small bank is heavely invested in the Iraq Dinar. This is a problem your going to find now, in moving large deposits, or at RI, when you try to deal with these smaller banks.You will need to find out if they can handle millions on deposit before you do your cashin and wire deposits to the little banks. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce

checkout the comments !!

he reminds me of of Mr O.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 pm

kirkl, using the word "trust" and the "Fed" in the same sentence should be against the law...lol. I agree with you that a vault with precious metals in it is a great hedge against many things that the Fed could pull...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Credit unions are member owned like a Co op that means your a part of the bank they invest differently than banks, whole different charters,they are in a different category than a regular bank
mine is a non profit organization we get things to vote on when they do something.
have you ever got that from a big bank?
just the other day there was a clip on our local news saying that one of the credit unions
member ship jumped up 1000 in one month, so cool seems to be working.
cut off the air supply of the big banks.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Tell Bernake, he didn't get it when Ron tried...

Gmansaid wrote:

kirkl, using the word "trust" and the "Fed" in the same sentence should be against the law...lol. I agree with you that a vault with precious metals in it is a great hedge against many things that the Fed could pull...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum