Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 claims - The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.

Go down

Frank26  claims -  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.   Empty Frank26 claims - The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:05 pm

Frank26  

Article:   "A national campaign to support the Iraqi dinar. Yes indeed a new rate of 1 to 1 that they have been campaigning and talking about at the CBI is coming...pay close attention to the word that the governor of the CBI is using with citizens...he told you yesterday 'a campaign of education is now starting' and once again are those not my exact words...?

Article:  "Vietnam:  Moody's raises HDBanks' credit rating outlook from stable to positive Taken off currency manipulation list and now credit rating increase...

Since  the Iranian Evil leaders decided to tell a lie about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar the CBI then decided to come out and tell the truth about the Iraqi currency - the truth about the Iraqi exchange rate.  The CBI is now coming out in defense of its exchange rate.  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.  The CBI is now doing damage control that the Iranian politicians and money exchangers created in the last few weeks...the "confidence" that the CBI is now starting through the education...is the initial step to the citizens and to the world.  This is how phase one is to start.  It is in progress.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum