Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate

Go down

A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate Empty A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:37 am

A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate

June 18, 2021

A government official confirms the control of the "Central" of Iraq on the stability of the exchange rate 1024

Mubasher: The financial advisor to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Friday, that the monetary policy of the Central Bank is able to control the stability of the exchange rate.

Salih said to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and its sufficient foreign reserves has the ability to intervene in the exchange market by meeting legitimate demands for foreign currency, in both its two forms, the monetary dollar and foreign transfers in foreign exchange, and for the account of bank customers from private sector traders seeking to finance their foreign trade of goods, services and various benefits.

The Prime Minister's advisor pointed out that this policy also has the ability to meet small commercial requests in the same foreign currency, which are being met additionally, which is also one of the important windows in stabilizing the exchange rate at its official borders, all of which leads to the stability of the general level of prices.

He added that controlling local liquidity levels by sustaining operations of sterilizing surplus local liquidity to achieve balance in the exchange market and in accordance with the objectives set by the amended Central Bank of Iraq Law No. 56 of 2004 will remain the practical course in correcting emergency price deviations and controlling and sustaining stability.

The Central Bank of Iraq had confirmed, earlier, the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it.

A central bank statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "what is being circulated is not true, as the price chosen at the end of the year 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy."

The bank indicated that "its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales have been increased to meet all legitimate requests," stressing that "the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and that it will take."

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3821226/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81/?currentUserCountryCode=CA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum