Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA".

Go down

The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". Empty The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA".

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:35 am

The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA".

June 18, 2021

The Iraqi "telecommunications" is discussing areas of cooperation and exchange of experiences with the Egyptian "ITIDA". 1024

Cairo - Mubasher: Amr Mahfouz, CEO of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), received Arkan Shehab Ahmed, Minister of Communications of the Republic of Iraq, and a high-level delegation comprising a number of Iraqi officials from the government and private sectors, in the presence of the authority's deputy CEO.

During the meeting, Mahfouz reviewed the strategic pillars and work plans of the authority and programs directed to the interests of the Iraqi delegation at the governmental and private levels, especially in the areas of managing information technology services, raising the efficiency and qualification of software companies and adopting the quality of their products in accordance with international standards and internationally recognized practices, according to a statement by the Egyptian Ministry of Communications.

The meeting included a presentation of the Authority's efforts in the areas of sponsoring technological innovation and promoting the growth of emerging companies as one of the most important catalysts for economic growth and contributing to creating job opportunities for young people, as well as a presentation of the programs of the Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centers "Tech" that aim to develop digital capabilities, as well as programs to stimulate innovation and ways Enhancing women's entrepreneurship by relying on information and communication technology, and among these programs is "Heya Raeda", which specializes in supporting female entrepreneurs in the early stages of entrepreneurial projects.

The meeting also included a review of the successful Egyptian experience in launching programs and initiatives to develop digital skills for Egyptian youth through training and e-learning platforms, the virtual university, and youth qualification programs in the fields of self-employment.

Engineer Arkan Shehab, the Iraqi Minister of Communications, praised the role played by the authority in the axis of information technology development and capacity building and practical digital skills, as he expressed his desire to cooperate with the authority and benefit from the authority’s experience in this regard for the benefit of Iraqi youth.

He also directed the exchange of knowledge on platforms to stimulate technological innovation, as well as the importance of identifying the inputs of the electronic signature system and transferring Egyptian practical experiences in this field in line with the Iraqi market.

For his part, Eng. Amr Mahfouz affirmed the authority's full readiness for sincere and constructive cooperation with Iraqi companies and authorities, pointing to the depth of the Iraqi-Egyptian relations, which are deeply rooted in history, expressing his aspiration to strengthen them in a way that amounts to the depth of these relations and serves the growth of the technology sector Information in the two brotherly countries.

This meeting comes within the framework of discussing ways to enhance cooperation between the two sides and in light of the memorandum of understanding signed between the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Ministry of Communications in the Republic of Iraq, to ​​support bilateral cooperation and exchange of experiences in the field of information and communication technology.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3821223/-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum