Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says - exchange appointments could be made by Friday or Saturday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says - exchange appointments could be made by Friday or Saturday

Go down

Bruce says - exchange appointments could be made by Friday or Saturday Empty Bruce says - exchange appointments could be made by Friday or Saturday

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Bruce 

...we got some good high quality information today...imagine a conference call...between banks globally...about 7 hours conference call...do you think they might have discussed some things relative to our start?  And relative to the beginning of us doing our exchanges...?  The answer is an overwhelming “yes”... we do believe that we are finally to satisfy the World Court by getting us started...and have our appointments set - we could set them...[Friday] – Saturday...but I don’t believe we will go before Monday – anything is possible – so we’ll see – but I know they really wanted this to go this week for us...that was the order of the court to have that done this week – and I believe we are going to make it – barely – but we should make it...by getting notified [Friday] and or Saturday that is enough – evidently to satisfy what the court order is – so we’ll see...So I am very excited to get this news today...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum