Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Holly: "The bonds are taking longer than everyone expected due to all the fraudulent bonds being presented" (How Does She Know? LOL) 6/8/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Holly: "The bonds are taking longer than everyone expected due to all the fraudulent bonds being presented" (How Does She Know? LOL) 6/8/21

Go down

Guru Holly: "The bonds are taking longer than everyone expected due to all the fraudulent bonds being presented" (How Does She Know? LOL) 6/8/21 Empty Guru Holly: "The bonds are taking longer than everyone expected due to all the fraudulent bonds being presented" (How Does She Know? LOL) 6/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:00 pm

The bonds are taking longer than everyone expected due to all the fraudulent bonds being presented. People ask me didn’t they know about those bonds being fraudulent? No they did not.

These mother boxes are sealed and should not be opened. If they find a fraudulent bond inside that means the box was tampered with an opened. The entire box is disqualified for fake notes found inside.

With each note the owner and Provence must be determined. There are thousands of these boxes and each box contains thousands upon thousands of notes, I heard like 40 thousand. So the task to redeem these is overwhelming and it slows the process down as it has been weeks finishing up the bonds.

I’m still hearing they should be done by Thursday.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum