Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluationwith the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next" 6/6/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluationwith the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next" 6/6/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluationwith the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next" 6/6/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluationwith the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next" 6/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:25 pm

MilitiaMan   

My view, is with the massive amount of data we have been showing in articles with links to support the view, is that they are ready and are heavily pressured to go to a market economy... my view is I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluationwith the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next. We have data that supports them saying so...Let’s see what they do next!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum