Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections

Go down

Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections Empty Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:09 am

Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections

• 06/06/2021

Al-Kadhimi to the Danish Foreign Minister: We look forward to a European role in monitoring the elections Photo-2021-06-06-15-10-01

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed to Danish Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod, on Sunday, looking forward to the Danish and European role in general in assigning the upcoming electoral process to observers according to Iraqi needs

The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. To subscribe, click here

Al-Kazemi's media office stated, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received the Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs Jeppe Kofoud and his accompanying delegation, and during the meeting, they discussed the development of bilateral relations between the two countries, and discussed regional and international situations of interest." joint".

They also discussed the development of joint cooperation between Baghdad and Copenhagen in various economic fields, in the field of war against ISIS, training and institutional security construction, as well as cooperation in the field of investment in the industrial, agricultural and commercial fields, and in the field of energy and clean energy in particular, as well as health cooperation in Facing the Corona pandemic.

Al-Kazemi praised "the Danish government's decision to reopen its embassy in Baghdad," stressing the seriousness of the relationship between the two countries, noting that "Iraq attaches great importance to the relationship with Denmark and the European Union in general, and seeks to develop it within the framework of Iraq's foreign policy and the positive and constructive approach adopted by this the government".

For his part, Danish Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod "expressed his thanks to the Iraqi government and people and their role in the war on ISIS terrorist gangs," stressing "his government's commitment to supporting Iraq and working alongside it in the fight against terrorism."

And Kofod indicated that "Denmark is proud to receive the leadership of the NATO mission in Iraq, and looks forward to playing a role to invest in this to strengthen mechanisms to support the Iraqi security forces in the areas of training, advice and institutional capacity-building. He also stressed Denmark's readiness to provide assistance related to the upcoming elections, as well as support reform trends For the Iraqi government in the economic field, and mobilizing international support for it.

He also praised the Iraqi role in the regional arena, and the increasing effectiveness of this role recently, in a way that enhances the security and stability of the region.

Forgiveness of Lights

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%B9-%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum