Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "I told you this thing about the Kurds coming to Baghdad, the budget, it was huge.  It was big..." (But Why Don't They "RV" LOL) 6/4/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "I told you this thing about the Kurds coming to Baghdad, the budget, it was huge. It was big..." (But Why Don't They "RV" LOL) 6/4/21

Go down

Frank26: "I told you this thing about the Kurds coming to Baghdad, the budget, it was huge.  It was big..." (But Why Don't They "RV" LOL) 6/4/21 Empty Frank26: "I told you this thing about the Kurds coming to Baghdad, the budget, it was huge. It was big..." (But Why Don't They "RV" LOL) 6/4/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 pm

Frank26  

We saw Saudi Arabia come last fall.  We were excited...but now we're seeing Kurdistan/Barzani that are making moves - That are calling the shots.  I don't care if Kurdistan comes down and they say Iraq has a new exchange rate because that's not who we want to hear it from.  What I want to hear is Kurdistan say, 'Hey, we agree with everything in the budget...oil rights...HCL...'   It is very interesting to see that the CBI website was down and IMO for an implementation with the Kurds.  I told you this thing about the Kurds coming to Baghdad, the budget, it was huge.  It was big...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum