Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Coffee With MarkZ Highlights (Using Holly As A Trusted Source??? LOL) 6/4/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Coffee With MarkZ Highlights (Using Holly As A Trusted Source??? LOL) 6/4/21

Go down

Coffee With MarkZ Highlights (Using Holly As A Trusted Source??? LOL) 6/4/21 Empty Coffee With MarkZ Highlights (Using Holly As A Trusted Source??? LOL) 6/4/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:24 pm

MZ: I have seen other updates and their thoughts are very similar …we are hearing the same things.

MZ: I am being to told to patiently wait. Well I am impatiently waiting but hearing very positive things.

Member:  Mark, we have been so patient with this we should all be saints!

MZ: Bonds have not moved yet…CMKX and PP’s have not moved yet, but I am told they are making quick progress with the technical issues. I was hoping things would move faster than this though.

Member:  all of you all people are being told the same thing …everyone should remember the past rv"s only the wealthy had news of it …..now it's more middle class and poor people are aware this time

MZ: Holly’s news today…..All credit goes to her and I agree with her….but I do not have confirmation of the whales being paid.

Holly: Im staying quiet, things are still on the slow, yes slow roll out.There were a few glitches that have been corrected.Arrests are still ongoing and whales are being paid. Not much longer till it is our turn.

Member:   Kuwait was so much easier

Member:  Kuwait was easier because nobody knew about it.

Member: I hear June 14th may be a big day.

Member:  June 14th is flag day but also President Trump's birthday!

Member: how can there only be 300 redemption centers? I thought there was supposed to be one 50 miles from us?

MZ: It’s not going to be 50 miles from everybody….probably 90% of folks will have a redemption center within 50 miles of them…..but there will be some people who will have further to go…especially in the more rural states.

Member:  My boyfriend talked to a Armored truck driver the other day. He asked him if he’s seen the new currency, he said yes he has. He knew about the global reset and thought it would be soon

Member:  I can’t wait for people to know this is real and we get to finally help the world
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum