Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption

Go down

Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption Empty Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption

• 06/02/2021

Saleh to the World Bank delegation: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and fighting corruption Photo-2021-06-02-16-52-45

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, confirmed, on Wednesday, to a delegation from the World Bank that Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and combating corruption.

The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. To subscribe, click here

His office said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the President of the Republic received, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhadj and his accompanying delegation, and during the meeting, the importance of strengthening cooperation was emphasized. between Iraq and the World Bank, and support for financial reforms and economic structures related to raising their efficiency, in addition to work and coordination to combat corruption and reduce its effects, and support investment and the private sector and benefit from human capital, especially young people, in the process of building a healthy and sustainable economy.

President Saleh pointed out that "the government is working on economic reform plans, addressing the structural imbalances of the national economy, combating corruption and recovering its returns through international coordination, providing citizens' requirements, securing good living conditions, and facing challenges related to the economy, climate change, and environmental protection as a priority in sustainable development, in coordination." and benefit from international experiences in this regard.

For his part, Farid Belhaj expressed his pride in the World Bank's partnership with Iraq and its importance, stressing "the commitment of the World Bank to support the path of economic reform that Iraq has embarked on, and to provide assistance and advice in order to move forward in achieving this."

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%84%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%86%D8%AD%D9%88-%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF?fbclid=IwAR0LDnrOt8L6HG-wKRIyqdTSM-Nix24YVLRXCHHJ5Q4lYoTCm1Lo-7AC7vg
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum