Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 pm

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

2021-06-03

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Logo-ar

A group of senior managers representing Arab central banks and global settlement banks whose currencies are listed on the Buna platform will speak at the workshop.
The workshop will host more than 200 participants from representatives of central banks and financial and banking institutions from the region and the world

Today, Thursday, June 3 , 2021, the Arab Monetary Fund will hold a "remote" workshop to review the added value of the services provided by the "Buna" platform for Arab payments, affiliated with the Regional Institution for Clearing and Settlement of Arab Payments owned by the Fund, to its growing list of Participating banks by providing and facilitating the use of a variety of Arab and international currencies in sending and receiving cross-border payments, through its central and multi-currency system, which is specialized in providing clearing and settlement services.

The workshop will address the strategic role played by the "Bunni" platform for Arab payments, in cooperation with participating banks, to enhance the volume of payments in Arab and international currencies, support opportunities for developing inter-Arab trade and investments, and link the countries of the Arab region to global markets.

A group of senior managers representing the Central Bank of Jordan, the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia (Sama), and the Central Bank of Egypt, in addition to senior representatives of JPMorgan and Standard Chartered Bank, will speak in the workshop, in addition to the international staff. Management of the Buna platform for Arab payments, on the operational value and differential features to enhance the volume of business and strategic frameworks resulting from the use of settlement currencies included in the Buna platform, in the implementation of cross-border payments.

More than 200 participants representing central banks, financial and banking institutions, and financial service providers from the region and the world will participate in the workshop, to get a close look at the activities of the Buna platform, the development of its business and future plans.

On this occasion, Mr. Mahdi Manea, CEO of the Regional Institution for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement (Bunni Platform for Arab Payments), said: “This workshop is a unique station to listen closely to the vision of central banks and global settlement banks about the benefits and value offered by the Bani platform to its users, By enabling financial and banking institutions to send and receive inter-payments in a number of major Arab and international currencies throughout the Arab region and abroad.Moreover, we emphasize the importance and status of cooperation between supervisory authorities and commercial banks, to achieve the vision of "Bunna" aimed at empowering Arab economies and strengthening Regional integration, by encouraging the use of Arab currencies for cross-border payments and investments.

Manea added : "The current list of settlement currencies listed on the Buna platform for Arab payments includes the UAE dirham, the Saudi riyal, the Egyptian pound, the Jordanian dinar, in addition to the US dollar and the euro, encouraged by the continuous support we receive from central banks, our cooperation with our strategic partners, and the confidence of participating banks. We were able to offer a multi-currency payment system that is characterized by its innovative solutions, is safe and efficient, and applies the highest international standards for information security and financial crime prevention requirements.”

It is worth noting that the "Buna" platform constitutes an integrated system specialized in providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies, aiming to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region and beyond, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive inter-payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe, reliable, affordable and highly effective manner. Buna offers participants state-of-the-art payment solutions that comply with international standards and principles and international compliance requirements. Buna contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with trading partners in different continents.It is noteworthy that participation in the platform is available to all banks and financial institutions that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost of which are standards and procedures for compliance aspects.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8F%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Empty Re: THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:24 pm

As you notice since I apply on the forum, I often mention the importance of the Arab monetary fund, and that Iraq participates on the digital transformation with the Arab monetary fund !!

The importance of the Arab Monetary Fund is to work with the International Monetary Fund by putting Islamic laws on the Middle East side to guide the international world to be able to deal with Iraq for example according to Islamic laws, and the Arab Monetary Fund does the transition between the middle east and the west for example, here is a follow-up that I postulated before this news on what I am talking about now !!

And I repeat to myself its my personal opinion which shares news on the forum !!

Claud (Moose)

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS HOLDING AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP ON INCLUDING THE US DOLLAR AS A SETTLEMENT CURRENCY ON THE “BUNAA” PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS

2021-02-04

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Logo-ar

The workshop will take place today, Thursday, February 4, 2021

More than 200 participants from central banks, financial and banking institutions from the region and the world are participating in the workshop

The inclusion of the US dollar reflects  the added value of the services of the Bunna Arab Payments platform to contribute to enhancing the efficiency and safety of clearing and settlement of cross-border payments  

Today, Thursday, February 4, 2021, the Arab Monetary Fund will hold a remote workshop, dealing with aspects of including the US dollar as a settlement currency in the “Bunaa” Arab Payments platform of the Regional Corporation for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement owned by the Fund.

More than 200 participants, representing central banks, financial and banking institutions, and financial services providers from the region and the world, will participate in the workshop, to closely examine the activities of the "Bunaa" platform and the development of its business and future plans.

A senior representative of the global American "JP Morgan" bank, along with the management team of the "Buna" platform, will speak in the workshop about the results of "Buna "’s success in including the US dollar as the settlement currency in the list of Arab and international settlement currencies listed on this platform. The workshop will also be an opportunity to review the plans of the "Buna" Arab Payments platform to enhance the frameworks and level of cooperation with its growing network of participating banks.

On this occasion, Mr. Mahdi Maneh, CEO of the Regional Corporation for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement (Bennah Arab Payments Platform) said : The choice of GBMorgan Bank to implement payments settlement work in US dollars through the“ Bunaa ”Arab Payments platform corresponds to the stated objectives of the platform in terms of Its keenness to carry out its activities in accordance with the highest international standards and best international practices This achievement also represents a major step within the continuous efforts of the "Buna" platform to continue strengthening its operating model, diversifying its services, and affirming its international character, thus contributing effectively to enhancing the level of safety and efficiency of the inter-payments sector. Globalism."

Mr. Mane added “As a result of the cooperation agreement with GBMorgan, our growing network of participating banks is able to send and receive intermittent payments in US dollars, in real time and directly from the sending bank to the recipient bank.” This matter constitutes an additional testimony in depth. Our commitment to our plan is to be a multi-currency payment system capable of providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies With the support of all parties and entities working in the financial and banking sectors, especially the Arab central banks and the Arab Monetary Fund, we are progressing in achieving all our goals and we will continue to work on Providing value to our network of participating banks and helping them enhance their services, through our modern and innovative solutions, and our high commitment to all aspects of compliance and safety rules.

It should be noted that the "Buna" platform is an integrated system specialized in providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies, aiming to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region and beyond, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive intermittent payments throughout the Arab region and beyond. Safe, reliable, affordable and highly effective. Bunna offers participants modern payment solutions that comply with international standards, principles and international compliance requirements. Bona contributes to enhancing economic and financial integration opportunities in the Arab region and supporting investment ties with trading partners in various continents. It is mentioned that participation in the platform is available to all banks and financial institutions that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost among which are the standards and procedures for compliance aspects.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86% D9% 82% D8% AF-% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A8% D9% 8A-% D9% 8A% D8% B9% D9% 82% D8% AF- % D9% 88% D8% B1% D8% B4% D8% A9-% D8% B9% D9% 85% D9% 84-% D8% AA% D9% 81% D8% A7% D8% B9% D9% 84 % D9% 8A% D8% A9-% D8% AD% D9% 88% D9% 84-% D8% AA% D8% B6% D9% 85% D9% 8A% D9% 86-% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% AF% D9% 88% D9% 84% D8% A7% D8% B1-% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% A3% D9% 85% D8% B1% D9% 8A% D9% 83 % D9% 8A-% D9% 83% D8% B9% D9% 85% D9% 84% D8% A9-% D8% AA% D8% B3% D9% 88% D9% 8A% D8% A9-% D9% 81% D9% 8A-% D9% 85% D9% 86% D8% B5% D8% A9-% D8% A8% D9% 8F% D9% 86% D9% 89

The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform

01/25/2021

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES 4499

Economy News - Baghdad

The International Development Bank announced that it has joined the Bani platform for clearing and settling Arab payments.

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the" Buna Buna "platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage. "

The statement added that "the International Development Bank, as the first Iraqi bank to start its work on this platform, which will allow its customers to send money between Arab countries and in all currencies and to the various markets of the Arab region and abroad, with very low commissions, which will include more than 120 Arab banks to its network in order to expand the list of Arab and international currencies ".

The bank stressed that "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards and after the International Development Bank fulfills all operating requirements, which reflects the bright image of Iraqi banks and their competition with Arab banks in applying all modern banking standards." And her signature of the sharing agreement. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23811

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A WORKSHOP TO ENROLL BANKS OPERATING IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ ON THE "BANI" ARAB PAYMENTS PLATFORM. WIDE PARTICIPATION OF COMMERCIAL BANKS REFLECTS THE GROWING INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PLATFORM.

2020-07-13

With the announcement of the launch of the "Bani" platform for Arab payments of the Regional Corporation for Clearing and Settlement of Arab Payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund, the fund continues its efforts in following up the process of joining central and commercial banks on the platform. In this context, a fund, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, is organizing today, Monday, July 13, a workshop to enroll banks operating in the Republic of Iraq on the platform, in which senior officials from all banks operating in Iraq will participate.

The workshop discusses the process of joining banks operating in the Republic of Iraq on the "Bani" platform and the proposed business plan, and addresses the technical requirements and steps required to ensure that they are easily linked to the platform. It also includes a presentation by the Central Bank of Iraq, in which it reviews the most important features of the platform in developing payment services in the region and the services it provides to banks in enhancing their role in supporting investments, intra-trade and economic ties with the trading partners of Iraq.

It should be noted that this workshop comes after more than thirteen workshops were held at the level of the Arab region, during which there was wide participation from commercial banks operating in the Republic of Iraq, which showed a growing interest in participating in the group of first users of the platform. This workshop is also the eighth in a series of workshops dedicated to joining banks in every Arab country.

It should be noted that the "Bani" platform represents a multi-currency payment platform that provides clearing and settlement services in Arab currencies and international currencies that meet eligibility requirements for clearing and settling inter-Arab financial transactions, as well as financial transactions between Arab countries and the main commercial partners of Arab countries. 

The platform aims to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive intermittent payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe and reliable manner, at an appropriate cost and high efficiency. The Bani platform offers participants modern payment solutions that comply with international standards, principles and international compliance requirements.

The platform contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with the trading partners of Arab countries on various continents.

It is mentioned that the platform is available to all banks that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost among which are the standards and procedures for aspects of compliance. 

His Excellency the Director General, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, expressed his gratitude for the continuous support of His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for the Arab clearing project and his colleagues' cooperation in preparing the workshop and speeding up the attachment of banks in Iraq to the "Bani" payment platform. He also praised the great enthusiasm shown by Iraqi banks to participate in the platform.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%A7%DD8%A8%Datafull   D8% B1% D9% 83% D8% B2% D9% 8A- D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A7% D9% 82% D9% 8A- D9% 88% D8% B5% D9% 86% D8% AF% D9% 88% D9% 82- D8% A7% D9% 84% D9% 86% D9% 82% D8% AF- D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A8% D9% 8A- D9% 8A% D9% 86% D8% B8% D9% 85% D8% A7% D9% 86% D9% 88% D8% B1% D8% B4% D8% A9% D8% B9% D9% 85% D9% 84–% D9% 84% D8% A5% D9% 84% D8% AD% D8% A7% D9% 82% D8% A7 % D9% 84% D8% A8% D9% 86% D9% 88% D9% 83% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% A7% D9% 85% D9% 84% D8% A9- % D9% 81% D9% 8A- D8% AC% D9% 85% D9% 87% D9% 88% D8% B1% D9% 8A% D8% A9

https://www.dinardaily.net/t97951-the-arab-monetary-fund-is-holding-an-interactive-workshop-on-including-the-us-dollar-as-a-settlement-currency-on-the-bunaa-platform-for-arab-payments

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Empty Re: THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:28 pm

claud39 wrote:THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

2021-06-03

A group of senior managers representing Arab central banks and global settlement banks whose currencies are listed on the Buna platform will speak at the workshop.
The workshop will host more than 200 participants from representatives of central banks and financial and banking institutions from the region and the world

Today, Thursday, June 3 , 2021, the Arab Monetary Fund will hold a "remote" workshop to review the added value of the services provided by the "Buna" platform for Arab payments, affiliated with the Regional Institution for Clearing and Settlement of Arab Payments owned by the Fund, to its growing list of Participating banks by providing and facilitating the use of a variety of Arab and international currencies in sending and receiving cross-border payments, through its central and multi-currency system, which is specialized in providing clearing and settlement services.
The workshop will address the strategic role played by the "Bunni" platform for Arab payments, in cooperation with participating banks, to enhance the volume of payments in Arab and international currencies, support opportunities for developing inter-Arab trade and investments, and link the countries of the Arab region to global markets.
A group of senior managers representing the Central Bank of Jordan, the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia (Sama), and the Central Bank of Egypt, in addition to senior representatives of JPMorgan and Standard Chartered Bank, will speak in the workshop, in addition to the international staff. Management of the Buna platform for Arab payments, on the operational value and differential features to enhance the volume of business and strategic frameworks resulting from the use of settlement currencies included in the Buna platform, in the implementation of cross-border payments.
More than 200 participants representing central banks, financial and banking institutions, and financial service providers from the region and the world will participate in the workshop, to get a close look at the activities of the Buna platform, the development of its business and future plans.
On this occasion, Mr. Mahdi Manea, CEO of the Regional Institution for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement (Bunni Platform for Arab Payments), said: “This workshop is a unique station to listen closely to the vision of central banks and global settlement banks about the benefits and value offered by the Bani platform to its users, By enabling financial and banking institutions to send and receive inter-payments in a number of major Arab and international currencies throughout the Arab region and abroad.Moreover, we emphasize the importance and status of cooperation between supervisory authorities and commercial banks, to achieve the vision of "Bunna" aimed at empowering Arab economies and strengthening Regional integration, by encouraging the use of Arab currencies for cross-border payments and investments.
Manea added : "The current list of settlement currencies listed on the Buna platform for Arab payments includes the UAE dirham, the Saudi riyal, the Egyptian pound, the Jordanian dinar, in addition to the US dollar and the euro, encouraged by the continuous support we receive from central banks, our cooperation with our strategic partners, and the confidence of participating banks. We were able to offer a multi-currency payment system that is characterized by its innovative solutions, is safe and efficient, and applies the highest international standards for information security and financial crime prevention requirements.”
It is worth noting that the "Buna" platform constitutes an integrated system specialized in providing clearing and settlement services for payments in Arab and international currencies, aiming to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region and beyond, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive inter-payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe, reliable, affordable and highly effective manner. Buna offers participants state-of-the-art payment solutions that comply with international standards and principles and international compliance requirements. Buna contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with trading partners in different continents.It is noteworthy that participation in the platform is available to all banks and financial institutions that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost of which are standards and procedures for compliance aspects.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8F%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A WORKSHOP TO ENROLL BANKS OPERATING IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ ON THE "BANI" ARAB PAYMENTS PLATFORM. WIDE PARTICIPATION OF COMMERCIAL BANKS REFLECTS THE GROWING INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PLATFORM.

2020-07-13

With the announcement of the launch of the "Bani" platform for Arab payments of the Regional Corporation for Clearing and Settlement of Arab Payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund, the fund continues its efforts in following up the process of joining central and commercial banks on the platform. In this context, a fund, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, is organizing today, Monday, July 13, a workshop to enroll banks operating in the Republic of Iraq on the platform, in which senior officials from all banks operating in Iraq will participate.

The workshop discusses the process of joining banks operating in the Republic of Iraq on the "Bani" platform and the proposed business plan, and addresses the technical requirements and steps required to ensure that they are easily linked to the platform. It also includes a presentation by the Central Bank of Iraq, in which it reviews the most important features of the platform in developing payment services in the region and the services it provides to banks in enhancing their role in supporting investments, intra-trade and economic ties with the trading partners of Iraq.

It should be noted that this workshop comes after more than thirteen workshops were held at the level of the Arab region, during which there was wide participation from commercial banks operating in the Republic of Iraq, which showed a growing interest in participating in the group of first users of the platform. This workshop is also the eighth in a series of workshops dedicated to joining banks in every Arab country.

It should be noted that the "Bani" platform represents a multi-currency payment platform that provides clearing and settlement services in Arab currencies and international currencies that meet eligibility requirements for clearing and settling inter-Arab financial transactions, as well as financial transactions between Arab countries and the main commercial partners of Arab countries. 

The platform aims to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive intermittent payments throughout the Arab region and abroad in a safe and reliable manner, at an appropriate cost and high efficiency. The Bani platform offers participants modern payment solutions that comply with international standards, principles and international compliance requirements.

The platform contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with the trading partners of Arab countries on various continents.

It is mentioned that the platform is available to all banks that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, foremost among which are the standards and procedures for aspects of compliance. 

His Excellency the Director General, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, expressed his gratitude for the continuous support of His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for the Arab clearing project and his colleagues' cooperation in preparing the workshop and speeding up the attachment of banks in Iraq to the "Bani" payment platform. He also praised the great enthusiasm shown by Iraqi banks to participate in the platform.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%A7%DD8%A8%Datafull   D8% B1% D9% 83% D8% B2% D9% 8A- D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A7% D9% 82% D9% 8A- D9% 88% D8% B5% D9% 86% D8% AF% D9% 88% D9% 82- D8% A7% D9% 84% D9% 86% D9% 82% D8% AF- D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A8% D9% 8A- D9% 8A% D9% 86% D8% B8% D9% 85% D8% A7% D9% 86% D9% 88% D8% B1% D8% B4% D8% A9% D8% B9% D9% 85% D9% 84–% D9% 84% D8% A5% D9% 84% D8% AD% D8% A7% D9% 82% D8% A7 % D9% 84% D8% A8% D9% 86% D9% 88% D9% 83% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8% B9% D8% A7% D9% 85% D9% 84% D8% A9- % D9% 81% D9% 8A- D8% AC% D9% 85% D9% 87% D9% 88% D8% B1% D9% 8A% D8% A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Empty «Arab Monetary» and the Bank for International Settlements discuss monetary policy

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:57 pm

[size=36][rtl]«Arab Monetary» and the Bank for International Settlements discuss monetary policy[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 03 June 2021

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP TO REVIEW THE VALUE PROVIDED BY THE BUNA PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Alsabaah-79897

Abu Dhabi: Follow up

The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the Bank for International Settlements, organized the fourth “remotely” meeting of the Monetary Policy Working Group in the Arab Countries, during the period from 31 to 2 of this month.

The meeting presented global economic and financial developments and their repercussions on the banking sector and monetary policy management in the Arab countries, as well as discussing a number of technical matters related to the role of monetary policy in overcoming the repercussions of the Covid-19 pandemic, in coordination with both fiscal and macroprudential policies.

The meeting also organized a special session on the repercussions of digital currencies issued by central banks on monetary policy, in the presence of high-level monetary policy officials representing Arab central banks and monetary institutions, as well as representatives from international central banks, including the US Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank. and the German Central Bank, as well as a number of senior officials from Arab financial institutions. The meeting is modeled after the BIS's monetary policy working groups in Asia, Latin America, and Central Europe.

The Bank for International Settlements was established in 1930, and it is the oldest global financial institution with 60 members of central banks representing a number of countries in the world whose gross domestic product collectively constitutes about 95 percent of global gross domestic product.

The main objectives of the Bank are to support international central banks with the aim of achieving monetary and financial stability and to support international cooperation in related fields, to act as a central bank.

https://alsabaah.iq/47721/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9?fbclid=IwAR1ICEsO1ayc1mPJ53mjhFRC7RwTGMIRH9zYlJpgAEX_n3LdatVoXRYiBkA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum