Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers?

Go down

How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? Empty How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers?

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:59 am

[size=46]How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers?[/size]

Economie

- 06-04-2021

How will the 2022 budget be .. The Prime Minister's financial advisor answers? Image

[size=30]The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, expected today, Thursday, that the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2022 will be different from the current year's budget by two paragraphs.[/size]

[size=30]Saleh said, "The draft federal general budget for 2022, in my opinion, will differ slightly from the budget for the current year 2021 in two paragraphs.[/size]

[size=30] The first relates to the nature of oil revenues, as the price of a barrel of oil and the quantities exported must be adjusted in light of positive indicators in the energy market and the entry of the economy The global stage (after the Corona pandemic), especially the high degrees of international economic openness, the flourishing of trade and investment exchange between the countries of the world, and the high overall growth rates in the global economy.[/size]

[size=30]He added, "There is a strong link between the escalation of economic growth in the world and the escalating demand for crude oil, the boom in energy markets and the rise in oil prices."[/size]

[size=30]He continued: "As for the second paragraph, it is that the draft general budget for the coming year will reduce the borrowing space at the lowest point, while the area of ​​investment projects and their allocations will expand significantly and according to development priorities, which will lead to better growth and overall employment in the national economy, especially the high contribution The market is in the movement of the economy due to the high state of certainty that will be available to market makers,” explaining that “this is due to the market’s dependence on the indicators of recovery in the government economy.”[/size]

[size=30]And he added: “Despite the foregoing, the issue of submitting the draft federal budget to take its legislative path will remain a primary concern and according to its constitutional timings, subject to the speedy formation of Parliament after the tenth month’s elections. New Elect.[/size]

[size=30]He explained, "Otherwise, entering the year 2022, without legislating the general budget law, will make the public finance resort to the application of the effective financial management law, through disbursement of 12/1 of the actual ongoing expenditures in the 2021 budget without new investment projects."[/size]

[size=30]https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=286975[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum