Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker" (You Too! BRAVO!!! LOL) 6/3/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker" (You Too! BRAVO!!! LOL) 6/3/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker" (You Too! BRAVO!!! LOL) 6/3/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker" (You Too! BRAVO!!! LOL) 6/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Guru Pimpy  

The hard part is coming out here...keeping everybody informed on what's going on. What I'm up against is a slew of Youtubers out there saying  'Yeah I talked to my insider and they got inside rates.'  Or you got that special 'contract rate' or those 800 numbers with those redemption centers and the back screens and the tier 1, tier 2 and the clones are taking over the world.  That's kind of hard to deal with sometimes.  There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker. But I'm also the same person who says, 'hey, you should go listen to all the different...information...draw your own conclusion...'
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum