Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21

Go down

2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 Empty MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Member:  I'm tired of all the practice at being a millionaire . I'm ready to BE ONE!

MZ: I am told they are still ironing out communication issues on the banking tech side of this…I am hearing very positive things about some bond liquidity that is supposed to occur this afternoon.

MZ: Bond people are still in position while banks work through things….

MZ: I will be watching that closely. If it happens I will be back with an update during Whiskey and Wisdom this evening .

MZ: No news on CMKX of PP’s….They are waiting for the button to be pushed.

MZ:  So many banking stories from all the world…different banks around the globe…..people not being able to do transactions…banks not able to do transactions. Banks getting updates…..it appears to be a mad dash to fix these technical issues between now and fully implemented by the 15th…..a mad dash!!!  Very interesting to watch…

Member:  SOLUTION: After several DECADES of planning, ALL countries that have not figured out how computers work NEED TO BE CUT OUT of the RV, NESARA, GESARA, GCR and every other 21st Century advancement!!!

Member:  You would think the UST would have made sure that everyone's computer systems were compatible B 4 launching QFS. If a private company were in charge of this that would have been item #2 on the list

Member:  They just need to do it already and stop farting around!

Member:  If they’re waiting for everything to be working perfectly we will never see it!!

Member:  It’s like a software release - the first version will not be perfect.

Member: Soon is my 4 letter word!!

Member:  Rolling this out in 200+ different countries... this is not an easy process. Respect

Member:  My Aunt went to a local small bank the other day and they told here they cant do much because they were upgrading their systems.

Member:  My old bank in Arkansas emailed me yesterday to say they are converting to the new system on the 7th! Small bank in AR

Member:  I purchased Indonesian rupiah from Chase on Tue. Went back yesterday to order more and it's not available anymore. Interesting...

Member:  They are shutting down over 136 Hsbc outlets in the usa...looks like the bank is dwindling to be a liaison

Member:  I heard that Bank of America atm’s were down over the past weekend.

Member:  My friend said Australian banks were getting ppl to work all night last Saturday to update a big banking system

Member:  I reckon Australia is getting ready has got the big banking overhaul. My friend had to work overnight to change the system. First time for her and she's high up in finance

Member: Do you know what tier the omega trust is in?

MZ: I am told it’s at the very tail end of tier 3 or the very beginning of 4..i think all the settlements and adjudicated funds are the last thing in tier 3

Member:  I hear Silver and Gold will go down Gold will go to 800 to 900 an ounce right before the RV

Member: How long have they been telling us the RV is done and ready to go?

MZ: I know it seems like we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come..…look at Basel 3 about to be implemented on June 28th….look at all the changes in the banking centers…things are very different from where we have been in the past.

Member” So are we looking for anytime now or at the 15th?

MZ: I am looking at anytime now. Once the tech issues are solved…..it’s a perfect time to release it with all the disclosure coming out….the rats are running …they are turning on each other to save themselves.

Member: We need to see tribunals and justice……

MZ: I agree…we need to know that justice is being served. 

Member:  As long as the cabal is roaming free there’s never going to be a perfect time for the RV!

Member:  I think we’re past the point of no return. If the military doesn’t step in our militias will. We cannot let it get to the point of people starving like in Venezuela!

Member:  All sleepers will slowly wake and will need answers. Help them when they ask

Member:  Some people are not just asleep….they are in a coma

Member:  The ones who want to stay in the matrix are clearly too comfortable.

Member:  “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more they will hate those who speak it.” George Orwell 1984.

Member: Did Iraq come to terms with the Kurds?

MZ: I am told that has been done for some time now.

Member: Frank says there is no tiers or Dubai 1,2 or 3.

MZ: All I can do is disagree with him. I do question the existence of all the Dubai funds or what they are actually called. A number of my bond people swear that is what they are called. They are more plugged in then I am

Member: Just want to confirm- will you be sharing the safelink on your site?

MZ: I am being told I will be allowed to. They only reason I would not be allowed to is if there is a NDA prohibiting it.

Member: Any more confirmation on lower denoms in Iraq?

MZ: Just what was posted online yesterday…..my contacts in Iraq have been quiet for the last 4 days….my best contact is a contractor in Iraq from Australia…..he is back in Australia right now.

2 - MarkZ says Frank26 is wrong...And..."we have been in “Groundhog day” but so much is happening right now …look at how far we have come" (How Far Is That From The Last Lie? LOL) 6/3/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum