Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق

Go down

Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق Empty Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 pm

Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق

06/03/2021

Investment sets a condition for reopening the sale of Basmaya apartmentsشقق 27744

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Thursday, the National Investment Authority set a condition for reopening the sale process for the apartments of the Basmaya residential complex, and while it confirmed that granting investment opportunities depends on two factors, it revealed its procedures for granting licenses.

The head of the commission, Suha Al-Najjar, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the reason for stopping the sale of Basmaya apartments earlier is due to the exhaustion of apartments in the complex due to the amount of requests submitted to purchase them," noting that "the timing of reselling the apartments is required to be Available again."

Regarding the Bismayah road, Al-Najjar confirmed that “the road is included in the 2021 budget and will be implemented within the allocations of the Ministry of Construction and Housing,” noting that “there is coordination between the authority and the ministry regarding the road and the company has started to work.”

Regarding granting investment opportunities, Al-Najjar stressed that “the commission applies a certain mechanism when granting investment opportunities,” pointing out that “this is by announcing the project’s proposal for investment, and referring it to a committee composed of the owner, the sectoral authority, and the investment authority to ensure that there is competition and transparency, And it is not limited to a specific investor.

And she continued, "The problem of investment in Iraq is that the law has not been applied previously," explaining that "giving the investment opportunity depends on transparency and competition after the introduction of the owner and the sector."

She pointed out that "the commission was previously granting investment licenses without reference to the owner or sectoral authority, as it is granted to the investor who goes to the sectoral body and the owner to approve the land and the design," explaining that "the granting of the license is currently dependent on the approval of all the aforementioned parties, to be followed by that announcement." about the investment project and refer it to the investor to start work immediately without waiting for years because he did not obtain official approvals

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25280
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum