Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years

Go down

Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years Empty Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:27 pm

Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years 1622644954203
Time: 06/02/2021 17:48:14

{Economist: Al-Furat News} Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi chaired, on Wednesday, the ninth session meeting of the Committee for the Preparation of the Federal General Budget Strategy for the medium term 2022-2024.

A statement by the ministry, which the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of today, stated that “the meeting was held in the presence of the advisors of the Prime Minister, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning, the ministry’s advisors, and the general managers of the ministry and the relevant ministries, where the committee discussed, according to the statement,” the report of the medium-term strategic plan for the years (2022 - 2024) on the external and internal debt and its schedule.

The Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, stated, according to the statement, that "the work and steps of the committee will contribute to building a sound and stable financial situation for the country, which will enhance the approach to preparing budgets for the coming years within the financial resources available to address the delay in strategic projects."

Allawi stressed that "it will proceed to link long-term goals easily with future budgets to provide tools and procedures for preparation for financial departments and to prioritize activities to achieve the strategic objectives of the projects in proportion to the country's financial revenues."

Raghad Daham

LINK

Finance prepares the general budget strategy for the next three years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum