Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G

Go down

THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G Empty THE WAY IT IS ON 28 OCT BY SCOTTI G

Post by Scotti G Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I know everyone is in a state of anticipation right now. Just like each of you, I am ready for this journey to end so the next one may begin. Bear and I continue to receive a large amount of information from a great many sources. I am waiting on confirmation from two of those sources right now on specific information that will provide a little better light on the path we are on.

I will say that when I heard yesterday morning out of Iraq that Erbil and HCL were approved by the Kurds and that Maliki and the Parliament had signed off on the Ministry of Defense and Interior, I was happy. I know that Dr. Shabibi wants this adjustment in the value of the currency to fit within the guidance of the leadership. However he did advise them nearly a month ago that they needed to get their house in order or he was going to release the new value with or without them in a month....I just gave a boat load of information right there. THE HOUSE APPEARS TO NOW BE IN ORDER!!!!! I will not repeat what was relayed to me from a most trusted source out of Iraq yesterday morning. It would just drive everyone nuts with questions and anticipation. Suffice it to say that it fits with the house in order stuff and we have never been so close to the end of this journey! I wish to be responsible with the information. Though I believe it is accurate, it is so powerful that I will not say we have an RV until I see it in the bank!

Okie and I discussed a phone call he had received from Ali earlier in the week. Now I could write a bunch on my thoughts here but suffice it to say this: Ali has re-surfaced to re-establish his presence in the Dinar community. You can speculate on that until the cows come home but I firmly believe any comments he is letting out about no RV now are nothing less than smoke. I wonder how many satellite offices are now ready to open? Now Okie was the gentleman Cowboy he always is and relayed part of the message he was given. Go figure he would take a bashing for being kind. Shame on those who did that.

One last time I am going to comment on bank screens and rates. I am not allowed to speak of specific events related to the security of the information on the rate or the date but let me say this. I do not believe for one second that anyone at any bank, Forex or other currency related entity is seeing THE RATE. It is not at or near a bank at this time. Rumors abound! Now I do believe there are some who are still seeing Test rates or per-release rates on their screens that I have been referring to since last April so PLEASE QUIT worrying about the rate. I firmly believe it will be a good one. If by some strange event the rate did come out low as I have mentioned previously was a slight possibility, it will work its way up over a 3 to 6 month period. Have a plan A and a plan B and you will be fine. I assure you no one in any bank knows when this is going to hit their screens. The 'Banker' was in an upper level corporate meeting for most of last week. I asked him if he was able to get any information from these high level corporate heads of one of the BIG 4 banks? He was unable to get any information or guidance specific to the IQD. It is not there!!!!! Do some maybe have a little better guidance of potential impending changes in the IQD? I am certain this is likely. They may have a heads up to keep a watch out but they will not receive anything definitive. I could explain how I am absolutely certain of this but I cannot speak about the specifics what I know. I just know that there are probably less than 15 people in the world who know the specifics of the rate and the date. Honestly I believe that those two items have remained fluid and will continue to be so until the last t is crossed and i is dotted.

I can share that though I am anxious like everyone else for the banks to have the rates go live, I am comfortable that we are near the end. I know that many who will read these facts in this post will run right out and plug into the next bit of rumor to get another fix. If you can manage to back away from the array of misinformation and smoke that greatly abounds, you might be able to relax and enjoy the last days of this investment. I have not been stressed for several weeks now. I know the 'good' information Bear and I are receiving is reliable. You don't have to take me at my word, but those who know me like Okie and Bear will tell you I am a stickler about vetting information out thoroughly before be accept it as viable. Bear and I have seen a lot of smoke and nonsense come across our path this week and we have to stay vigilant and alert or we will get sucked up into the always misleading stinky stuff!!!!!!

As always my friends, I hope this helps you keep your focus down the final stretch of this journey!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum