Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17

+3
asells
kalbritt
wizkid1
7 posters

Go down

blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 Empty Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17

Post by wizkid1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17
2:21 PM [mikez] [1:12:56 PM] mikez: Blaino] BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: BREAKING NEWS :::::::::: Blaino] I have only moments ago answered the plaintive ringing of the EVO 4G.... (Not the Bear... this was a bit ago!) and discovered that I was the happy recipient, as you are now... of NEWS! Good NEWS... not the regular kind! "Breaking News" in fact! Boots on the ground, first person to my Contact have reported that the tv news, radio, papers and so on are reporting the "increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar.... which is now pegged to the GBP (Great Brittan, Pound) which is not a huge surprise [we've heard this for awhile now... AND it was the currency of choice in Iraq through the 1950's.... and the rate: is the 5.25 that we have been hearing. The most recent different rate was the 4.40 GBP and I decided long PM Blaino]that either would be acceptable to the Blaino's in GBP, USD, EUR or whateever [OK, NOT that wild Rhodesian or Zimbabwaian(sp) currency... LOL ) AND we ought to see it here in the Morning! This is the latest and best info I have.... I wish I could state it is "ABSOLUTELY IRON CLAD"... I cannot yet, when I can, YOU will know it here ASAP! Confirmations continue as we read! Blaino

wizkid1

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 Empty Re: Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17

Post by kalbritt Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

and dinarbanker continues to sell

kalbritt

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 Empty Re: Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17

Post by asells Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:13 pm

kalbritt wrote:and dinarbanker continues to sell

They may continue to sell, however, SHipping.....that's a different story..... Don't know their policy about if it RV's over weekend....

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by californiabob Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Blaino . . .thanks for your great intel. As I jump from one site to the next, I just saw the post from American Contractor on Dinar Daddy . . . any hellp understanding that point of view? Just trying to understand this ride and would appreciate any perspective . . . .

californiabob

Back to top Go down

blaino - Blaino BREAKING NEWS as reported by mikez Sunday July 17 Empty blaino

Post by TheBeav Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Thanks for confirming what Okie said. The more confirmations the better!!!! I'm getting psyched!!!!: bounce crazyspin groupdance bigsmile groupdance crazyspin bounce
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Anyone that makes the statement the currency traders are still selling prove they have no idea about this whole thing. They will continue to sell because that is the business they are in. The price will change, but they will continue to sell.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by angela2600 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

I am with Okie 110% RV is Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 8)

angela2600

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum