Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks!

Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty "Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks!

Post by simplejane2 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

I would like to personally " thank" Okie and all the rest of our Intell folks, for all the long hours; phones in the ears; long days and evenings and taking time away from your own families to keep everyone in this long journey informed. You have all done "A heck of A Good Job"!!

simplejane2

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty Re: "Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks!

Post by Lucky Peni on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

OKIE - WE ALL LOVE YOU - THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty Add our THANKS to the list!

Post by gmahunni on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm

A BIG OLE THANK YOU from US, Okie and friends! This has been an encouraging site to follow and we are so appreciative of your contributions! So glad you didn't give up on the rest of us who truly appreciate you! BLESSINGS! <3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty thank you, thank you

Post by interesting on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 pm

@simplejane2 wrote:I would like to personally " thank" Okie and all the rest of our Intell folks, for all the long hours; phones in the ears; long days and evenings and taking time away from your own families to keep everyone in this long journey informed. You have all done "A heck of A Good Job"!!

Well said! Okie, Dewey, and you great team who have connections and do so much for us ALL the time, I have just run out of words to express differently how much I appreciate and respect you all. As I have said many times before, you are lifesavers to the max. There is nothing I could ever think of that would give you in return for all you have given me, my family and friends. You have shared such wisdom to make a wonderful future out of the blessing. I hope all of you read this and know with all that is within, me from the depths of my heart and with tears of thanksgiving and joy, I say thank you. I wish you all would never again look at a thankless post, but know for every one of those there are thousands who feel beyond opposite. You have become family and you will be a part of my heart forever. "Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Red

love and appreciation always!
Interesting

Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.
interesting
interesting

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty THANK YOU Okie and Everyone!

Post by starad1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Very Happy A big thank you to Okie for all the intel he has given us and which is very much appreciated......Also a big thank you to everyone whom have given us intel also......without all of you we would not be able to move forward and again from me and alot of us.....We all Appreciate it!

Have a blessed day and go RV tomorrow! :cheers:

Rita

starad1

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty THANK YOU Okie and Everyone!

Post by starad1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Very Happy A big thank you to Okie for all the intel he has given us and which is very much appreciated......Also a big thank you to everyone whom have given us intel also......without all of you we would not be able to move forward and again from me and alot of us.....We all Appreciate it!

Have a blessed day and go RV tomorrow! :cheers:

Rita

starad1

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty Re: "Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks!

Post by Cardiac99 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 pm

I just want to thank Okie and all of his intel gathering team. I don't need to name them, they know who they are. I have been on other sites and I find all of their information either CAME from here, or winds up posted here. This is my "One stop intel shop". Everyone in my family is invested in Dinar and/or Dong, and Okie is our "E.F Hutton". I am the only one in the family with internet, so I am the intel gatherer for our family, and this is where we get our intel. THANK YOU, OKIE!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" to Okie and all of our Intell Folks! Empty Thank you, Okie & Company

Post by TheBeav on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Okie, I'm not sure if you and your team read these posts or not, but the love and gratitude that comes from all of our hearts surely touches your hearts in the place where time stands still. You and your team have given so much us that we will be eternally bonded. Love, Respect and great Gratitude are our gifts back to you all who have endured on our behalf. ☀ ❤ ☀

TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starfire on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 am

To Okie and everyone who has worked so diligently alongside him:

Thank you... thank you... thankyou... thankyou... thankyou...
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! yeah...
Oh yeah... thank you... oh... so... much. Thank you... Smooch!

You are loved and beloved. People smile at the thought of you... just the thought of you, you know?
(We love our daily dose and look forward to it like a puppy at the window.)
Okie-isms abound on grinning people - do you have a clue?
You couldn't meet all the lives you have touched...

That spark within you to give and to be of service created massive ripples of goodness in this world.
I am floating in an ocean formed from your service, time and energy.
Can you count the lives you have touched?
You have made a difference that has made a difference that will make a difference... for generations to come.

Yeah... the bone and blood that is you has touched and changed the world and you will always dance in my heart and the hearts of countless others.
I pray - forever and a day - that all the good you've done for us returns to you a thousand fold with many blessings... gently and easily.

I may be a few feathers shy of a wing... but if I could have a wish come true...
it'd be fer this ole Tex-is gal to meet ya, look ya in the eyes and hug ya.
I'd luv ta show ya the gratitude shinin' in ma hart. Ids bigger'n a elephant hidin ahind a flea's butt!
S'all true, so own't go runnin downa street wichur hair on fire, it is whut it is!
So... NUFF said... except... well... thank you.
Be Blessed.
Starfire ❤

starfire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum