Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

5 posters

Go down

THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE Empty THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

Post by trpschick Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Jun 20, 2011

Not my post...Got this off another forum and found it interesting...just passing it along

Hopefully after you read this some of your anxieties regarding the RV will be somewhat relieved? Everyone is freakin' out about the RV and there are literally thousands of predictions and rumors and guesses that we have to sort our way through. I'm going to try and paint a picture for you to help everyone better understand what's actually going on right now. Forget about delays and the like.

About 21 years ago Iraq was put on restrictions by the United Nations. So, that means that Iraq lost control of their own rights to free trade and managing their own finances, etc. 5 years ago it really got worse. After Saddam Hussein was overthrown the United Nations placed sanctions against Iraq that were brutal in an arrangement to repay the people of Kuwait. Those brutal restrictions gave the United Nations the ability to control basically everything Iraq did. As an example the DFI (Development Fund of Iraq) was created. Beginning 5 years ago every penny that the country of Iraq has been allow to profit from any type of trade or import/export had been placed in the DFI Fund. Right now there is over 180 billion dollars there. For 5 years if Iraq wanted to spend any money, export anything, sell anything, buy anything, loan any money, they had to have the approval of the United Nations. So about 7 years ago Shabibi made a pact to "stabilize" their currency to help them be able to once again participate in a "World Trade Organization."

Think about it...for 21 years Iraq has been in prison, and their last 5 years IN THE HOLE!! A horrible analogy, but very real. So, do you think they're probably anxious for their day to be freed from Prison to occur? You'd better believe they are. And that day happens to be June 20, 2011.

What too many people do not understand is that this RV is about the Iraqi people and their country. That's the purpose of the RV. It has nothing to do with we investors. But, we have a wonderful opportunity to also be blessed. Iraq has been working every single day and hour to fulfill every restriction that was imposed against them by the United Nations five years ago. Six months ago, last December, the leaders met with the UN and the UN told Iraq that ALL sanctions against them would be completed and released in exactly 6 months. That's June 30, 2011. They are working diligently to comply with everything that needs to be done. And believe me, they DESPERATELY want to be out of Prison then. In addition they've been working to fulfill the requirements of the WTO (World Trade Organization) for a FULL membership, granting them the right to freely trade Internationally. Approximately one year ago Iraq was supposed to obtain their FULL member ship but the WTO said some things were still not in place. At that time Iraq was granted a one-year extension to resolve those problems. (BTW in the history of the WTO has there never previously been an extension granted like this). Having said that I doubt very seriously another extension would be granted if requested. Now guess what day this deadline falls? Yep, June 30, 2011.

As relating to the RV one of the WTO's restrictions for full membership, is that Iraq must have a "Internationally recognized tradable currency." As of June 20, 2011, they do not. Is Iraq'a currency "stable" at the 1170 rate...YES it is. However it's not "Internationally recognized by the IMF". So what do they, as a country, have to do to fulfill that requirement. They must have a currency and RATE that's approved by the IMF that is acceptable to their country's natural resources values. What that rate actually is, nobody knows and nobody will know until it's made public knowledge.

However, this we do know. If they do not establish that rate prior to June 30, 2011 Iraq is NOT going to get out of prison, and as a matter of fact, they may have further charges brought against them and more sentence time added to their prison sentence. Do you believe they want to delay this from happening? Not even a madman would want that. On June 20,2011, if they finish everything they need to complete, not only will they be released from Prison, but the $180 billion dollars in the DFI fund will be theirs to use and control. Additional another 40 billion is reserves sitting in the CBI will also be theirs to use. They'll be free to trade anywhere in the world owing their WTO membership is authorized. And it all depends upon them having an acceptable tradable currency that is recognized by the IMF.

I can't imagine them choosing incarceration over complete freedom.....can you?? I'd just go ahead and RV my currency and become one of the most powerful nations in history! You do your own math...and I think you'll come up with the same answer!! Between now and June 30, 2011 or July 1, 2011[b]

trpschick

Back to top Go down

THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE Empty Excellent synopsis of the current situation!

Post by ted Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 pm

This is an excellent article outling the timeframe and where we are today!

ted

Back to top Go down

THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE Empty Re: THIS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

Post by Duckyboy Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

"I can't imagine them choosing incarceration over complete freedom.....can you?? I'd just go ahead and RV my currency and become one of the most powerful nations in history! You do your own math...and I think you'll come up with the same answer!! Between now and June 30, 2011 or July 1, 2011[b]"

This is how the author of this post feels....We don't know. We are the one's on the bottom of the barrel and we do listen to the gurus, who just happen to be at the same level! All the intel we get is at the very least 3rd hand. We all know that this will happen. The question is when!
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Now?

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Wow have you ever gone way back with some of these  sections?  This is from when this site was first made.  3 years ago.   I wonder where they  are now.   I used to be a member of Ducky Boys siste but he closed down a couple years ago.  Guess no beach party huh?
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum