Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

OCT 23 - 8:49pm EST - BEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: OCT 23 - 8:49pm EST - BEAR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 pm

BEAR5642: WELL WELL WELL ITS LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR AN RV

BEAR5642: I EXPECT TO SEE THIS ON THE CBI NO LATER THAN THIS THURSDAY OR IT CAN HAPPEN TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY (*)

glryan11: I keep seeing med talk about the 3rd reading not done to life the 000 s so after
BEAR5642: GLRYAN11 DONT BELIEVE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN SUDDENLY THIS WEEK

BEAR5642: WELL I DID SAY 30 DAYS A MONTH AGO AND TIME IS UP

Papa Bear: Bear, if not suddenly, will the RV happen gradually?
BEAR5642: PAPABEAR IT WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK

dinarup: Bear5642, do you think the world economy needs to implode first?
BEAR5642: DINARUP WE DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN DO WE

soonerfan: BEAR, that is a BOLD statement
BEAR5642: SOONERFAN LIKE I SAID YHE LATEST IT COULD BE HELD UP I NOVEMBER AND IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME INVESTORS WHO WILL BE REALLY UPSET AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CHUMP CHANGE EITHER

BEAR5642: NOVEMBER 3RD

kissabella: Why does this have to happen this week? Sorry I missed the intro.
BEAR5642: KISSABELLA I CANNOT GO INTO DETAIL. I HAVE BEEN STERNLY WARNED NOT TO EXPLAIN
BEAR5642: WELL IF IT DOESNT I'M HANGING THIS UP FOR A WHILE

broncosfan: BEAR5642 what kind of rates are you hearing?
BEAR5642: 1.5- - 4.50

cat-in-the-hat: Have you been warned by Okie or someone else?
BEAR5642: CAT IN THE HAT - NO, WAY UP THERE LIKE LIFE AND EARTH STUFF - SO I'M NOT SAYING. NOT WORTH IT - THESE GUYS PLAY FOR KEEPS

feda 1: Bear.....You just said, "yes" and now if not, "I out for a while" Verrrry confusing
BEAR5642: FEDA I'M SAYING IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN I HAVE BEEN LIED TO BIG TIME AND A LOT OF PEOPLE INVOLVED

BEAR5642: WELL I'M HERE TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS OF AN UPCOMING RV THIS WEEK

cat-in-the-hat: Bear - Will you reveal your source to us if they lied to YOU?
BEAR5642: CAT IN THE HAT - NO BECAUSE THEY MEAN WHAT THEY SAY

DebTarHeelGirl: BEAR5642 WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT say its gonna RV DIS WEEK???? WOOO YOU DO AMEN!!!
BEAR5642: DEBBIE I HAVE BEEN CRYING OUT TO GOD AND THANKING HIM FOR THE RV THIS WEEK

OregonPuddles: Bear have you ever been this confident before?
BEAR5642: OREGON PUDDLES - NO I HAVEN'T AND I PRAY TO GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH

ariel1857: Bear, is this source fairly new or the same you've had for months?
BEAR5642: ARIEL1857 THIS IS AN EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE THAT CAME TO ME GRACIOUSLY ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND WISE

gdsgrl21: BEAR... We were advised earlier today when RV does happen for us not to rush to cash in, that we should wait a few day. Do you concur with this?
BEAR5642: GDSGRL21 - JUST CASH ENOUGH TO GO LIQUID AND THEN WAIT FOR RATE TO GO UP

kissabella: I'm just saying because someone wears a suit and has lots of dinar doesn't make them trustworthy. I'm sure Bear has sussed out his sources carefully. Just saying I wouldnt trust mine for a nanosecond thats all
BEAR5642: KISSABELLA I TESTED THE WATERS BY PUTTING OUT INFO JUST TO SEE IF THEY WERE REAL AND IT ALMOST GOT ME TAKEN OUT AND I'M NOT JOKING

kissabella: So Bear - now you are more discerning and I was worried about you for a while there. Please be smart
BEAR5642: KISSABELLA I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN AND I KNOW NOW THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL

doghouse: BEAR do you believe rate is still pegged to USD?
BEAR5642: DOGHOUSE ABSOLUTELY. IF ANYONE SAYS GBP DONT BELIEVE IT

sugarbear: Bear, did Geithner give his speech today?
BEAR5642: SUGARBEAR - I DONT THINK HE DID - TOMORROW

ariel1857: BEAR, by "taken out" you mean killed? Yikes
BEAR5642: AREIL1857 - YES, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

BEAR5642: OIL IS NOW A BIG PLAYER. I HAD A GUY IN MY CHURCH WHO WOULD LAUGH AT ME ABOUT THE DINAR UNTIL HIS COMPANY 'CHEVRON' TOLD THEM IN A MEETING WHAT THEY WE GETTING READY TO GO INTO IRAQ. HE ISN'T LAUGHING ANY MORE.

BEAR5642: NO LATER THAN THURSDAY AND WORST CASE SCENARIO WOULD BE NOVEMBER 3RD

BEAR5642: HEY I WILL COME BACK AND WILL BE HERE POST-RV TO BE WITH EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OCT 23 - 8:49pm EST - BEAR   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

DO NOT INVEST IN MORE DINAR BASED ON INFORMATION THAT YOU HEAR OR READ . . . ALL INFORMATION SHARED WITHOUT A LINK IS SPECULATIVE OR HEARSAY AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A RUMOR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

OCT 23 - 8:49pm EST - BEAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: