Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

4 posters

Go down

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy Empty Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

Post by 5dee Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

• Posted by Cindy Marie P on October 22, 2011 at 2:42am
  • View Blog
Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy Benedict

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy By Fr. Tom Reese, S.J.

Father Thomas Reese, S. J., is a senior fellow at the Woodstock Theological Center at Georgetown University in Washington
Posted on October 21st, 2011 by James

On Monday, the Vatican will release a document on the reform of the international financial system which will be to the left of every politician in the United States. It will be closer to views of the “Occupy Wall Street” movement than anyone in the U.S. Congress. It will call for the redistribution of wealth and the regulation of the world economy by international agencies. Not only will it be to the left of Barack Obama, it will be to the left of Nancy Pelosi.

It is easy to predict what will be in the document by simply looking at what Pope Benedict XVI has said in the past. In his 2009 encyclical Caritas in Veritate (Charity in Truth). Pope Benedict’s encyclical calls for a radical rethinking of economics so that it is guided not simply by profits but by “an ethics which is people-centered.”

Profit is not an end in itself but a means toward the common good. “Once profit becomes the exclusive goal,” he writes, “if it is produced by improper means and without the common good as its ultimate end, it risks destroying wealth and creating poverty.” That certainly proved true by the economic greed and reluctance that caused the recent recession.

The Pope decries “Corruption and illegality” that are evident in the economic and political classes in both rich and poor countries. He also says that “Financiers must rediscover the genuinely ethical foundation of their activity, so as not to abuse the sophisticated instruments which can serve to betray the interests of savers.”

Benedict, like his predecessor Paul VI, hoped that economic development would produce real and genuinely sustainable growth, of benefit to everyone. Benedict disappointedly acknowledges that “The world's wealth is growing in absolute terms, but inequalities are on the increase” [italics in text]. He does not accept the trickle-down theory which says that all boats will rise with the economic tide. Benedict, like Paul VI, decries the “The scandal of glaring inequalities” and sees a role for government in the redistribution of wealth.

“The dignity of the individual and the demands of justice require,” he affirms, “that economic choices do not cause disparities in wealth to increase in an excessive and morally unacceptable manner, and that we continue to prioritize the goal of access to steady employment for everyone.”

The encyclical notes the globalization that has taken place, but he notes that globalization “makes us neighbors but does not make us brothers.” True “development of peoples,” he writes, “depends, above all, on a recognition that the human race is a single family working together in true communion, not simply a group of subjects who happen to live side by side.” The goal of such development, he says, is “rescuing peoples, first and foremost, from hunger, deprivation, endemic diseases and illiteracy.”

Sounding like a union organizer, Benedict argues that “Lowering the level of protection accorded to the rights of workers, or abandoning mechanisms of wealth redistribution in order to increase the country's international competitiveness, hinder the achievement of lasting development.”

Rather the goal should be decent employment for everyone. What does he mean by “decent employment”? It “means work that expresses the essential dignity of every man and woman in the context of their particular society: work that is freely chosen, effectively associating workers, both men and women, with the development of their community; work that enables the worker to be respected and free from any form of discrimination; work that makes it possible for families to meet their needs and provide schooling for their children, without the children themselves being forced into labor; work that permits the workers to organize themselves freely, and to make their voices heard; work that leaves enough room for rediscovering one's roots at a personal, familial and spiritual level; work that guarantees those who have retired a decent standard of living.”

The pope disagrees with those who believe that the economy should be free of government regulation. “The conviction that the economy must be autonomous, that it must be shielded from ‘influences’ of a moral character, has led man to abuse the economic process in a thoroughly destructive way,” he writes. “In the long term, these convictions have led to economic, social and political systems that trample upon personal and social freedom, and are therefore unable to deliver the justice that they promise.”

Benedict even supports an international “political, juridical and economic order which can increase and give direction to international cooperation for the development of all peoples in solidarity.” The purpose of this world authority would be “To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration....”

While Benedict acknowledges the role of the market, he emphasizes that “the social doctrine of the Church has unceasingly highlighted the importance of distributive justice and social justice for the market economy.” He unflinchingly supports the “redistribution of wealth” when he talks about the role of government. “Grave imbalances are produced,” he writes, “when economic action, conceived merely as an engine for wealth creation, is detached from political action, conceived as a means for pursuing justice through redistribution.”

In short, Benedict is to the left of almost every politician in America. What politician would casually refer to “redistribution of wealth” or talk of international governing bodies to regulate the economy? Who would call for increasing the percentage of GDP devoted to foreign aid? On economic issues, the pope is to the left of Obama. He is even to the left of liberal Democrats like Nancy Pelosi.

5dee

Back to top Go down

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy Empty Re: Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

Post by Jewelz Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm

5dee wrote:Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

Heya 5dee! - you obviously frequent Tara and Ramas 3dee website or are a member I see and in that case, I take it you understand what this is about right? Pretty wild stuff coming down from the thrown aye! haha

Thanks for the post! Huge news - no one here knows how to read intel they just cry for more cheeze please!

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy 761671673 Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy 4017580043 Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy 761671673
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy Empty Re: Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy

Post by 5dee Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 pm

It's good to know that we're not here alone. I love your crop circles. I listen to Tara and Rama on the Ashtar calls, and am a part of the Ashtar Command. Became awake about five years ago and am loving the ride. Nesara will happen soon, and I so look forward to full disclosure. A few others on OOM are "informed". How 'bout you?

5dee

Back to top Go down

Post by PuddyTat Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

So, I gather the Vatican will be opening it's vaults to spread that wealth that has been hidden for all these years?

sure ...

"Benedict even supports an international “political, juridical and economic order which can increase and give direction to international cooperation for the development of all peoples in solidarity.” The purpose of this world authority would be “To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration....”'

THE ABOVE IS PURE NWO SPEAK ... be very careful of what you wish for

Last edited by PuddyTat on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PuddyTat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

5dee wrote: A few others on OOM are "informed". How 'bout you?

I don't know anything, I make stuff up for a script to a scifi movie I'm working on and I love to lie!

Vatican to Issue Radical Document on Economy 203646764
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarace Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Audit the Fed and the Vatican Bank

Vatican
Bank Scandal

From
the International Forecaster published by Bob Chapman (Confirmed and verified)

Slush
fund accounts of major
US
politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (
Rome).
Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment, which cites
Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

On Wednesday 5th January 2011,
it emerged that US
establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from,
the Vatican Bank in Rome.
The source
of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US
Treasury.

Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle
Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama's mother, all the Bushes and
the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet
Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US
Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US
Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief
Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several
cardinals.

Big money was found in each of the accounts. The longer the beneficiaries have
been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range
from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts.
The total number of slush fund accounts so far identified at the Vatican Bank
is said to be between 600 and 700. This number is likely to grow as
international élite corruption investigations spread worldwide.

The disclosures have split the Roman Catholic Legatus organisation down the
middle. Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England)
is in the know and is intimately involved in the swirling and fissiparous
covert power plays.

dinarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 pm

dinarace wrote:Audit the Fed and the Vatican Bank

Vatican Bank Scandal -From the International Forecaster published by Bob Chapman (Confirmed and verified) - Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).
Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment, which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

Yes dinarace I've seen this piece and certain people are looking to place blame on other people and they don't understand what is actually going on with the big picture and the illuminati set those accounts up to make sure they have enough dirt on everyone in public office to use against them should they decide to slip up and use it for public humiliation and persecution if they try to make any improvements in the world to make it a better place without permission - because the illuminati don't want the world to be a better place - while they have been in the long time process of trashing the planet and all civilizations upon it in wars without end for eons of time -

The article 5dee posted is entirely different and is in preparation for announcing some very huge 180 degree changes no one is paying attention to, because they are distracted into other various directions - so this
article is being done on purpose to get your mind ready for something else or they would not be talking about it right now - it's all right in front of everyone's faces but they can't see it because they are blinded by the light and lots of mind control or they would be jumping up and down and out their skin over it - can't see the forest for the trees -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum