Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

If the truth be known,



We will never know the whole story about his 42 years in power and his death or why, All we know for sure is it is now over.



But now comes the question,



What's better, the devil you know, or the one you don't?


Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of coarse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 69
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

@1alaskan wrote:
If the truth be know,



We will never know the whole story about his 42 years in power, All we know for sure is it is over.



But now comes the question,



What's better, the devil you know, or the one you don't?

That's the 64 bazillion dollar question. We all (well maybe not "all") remember what the world was left with after the overthrow of the Shah of Iran!

*****************

 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 pm

@Gmansaid wrote:
@councy wrote:
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WHO APPROVE AND AGREE THIS POST ! YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS ????

You are the biggest HYPOCRYTES ever !

One then wonders why hatred still exists in a "civilized" culture

SHAME SHAME SHAME

The most expensive thing a person could ever own is a closed mind.

VERY TRUE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
councy
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : London, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey .... at least I have one !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm

@councy wrote:
Hey .... at least I have one !

I would really appreciate it if you would expound upon your post and tell us what it is that you are specifically angry with. It's alright to get angry but I would rather you express your opinion without judgement or insults. We all can learn that way. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@1alaskan wrote:
If the truth be know,



We will never know the whole story about his 42 years in power, All we know for sure is it is over.



But now comes the question,



What's better, the devil you know, or the one you don't?

That's the 64 bazillion dollar question. We all (well maybe not "all") remember what the world was left with after the overthrow of the Shah of Iran!


The other thing some of these closed minded folks don't understand is that the CIA....USA CORPORATION is behind the set up of most of these dictators......the ISRAELI people aren't doing the EVIL tasks....it is their leaders.....just like here....the people want our troops to come home...it is the ELITE BANKING CARTELS and the military industrial complex that is giving the rest OF US A BAD NAME AND THE REASON THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ARE SICK AND TIRED OF US INVADING THEIR LAND AND PROPERTY AND KILLING THEIR INNOCENT CITIZENS!!! Just ask yourself one question.....How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot and also.....WWJD.....I would say NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANYONE'S LIFE NO MATTER HOW BRUTAL YOU THINK THEY ARE.....only GOD has the right to make that judgment! NOW LET'S SEE WHO IS CHRISTIAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm

More info on the Gadaffi murder found at RMN....

The Perfect Storm that Took Down Gaddafi - Cameron, Sarkozy, Rothschild

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 21-Oct-2011 13:43:25

In Response To: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder (Mr.Ed)
<blockquote><blockquote>
French President Sarkozy borrowed millions from Gadaffi to run for election. Gadaffi wanted it back. Sarkozy didn't have it.

Cameron released Pan Am 103
Libyan prisoner to gain oil rights to a particular grade of crude that
Libya produces. The quid pro quo was... release al-Megrahi... get the
oil. The backlash was so bad that something had to be done.

Rothschild is taking over
food production for the entire world. Control food... control people.
Gadaffi created a water system that was turning the deserts green.
Rothschild couldn't have this.

When the world objected to
the freeing of Ali al-Megrahi, something had to be done. The quid pro
quo oil deal was beginning to surface.

Sarkozy's popularity was going down in France. He couldn't afford to pay back Gadaffi and run a new campaign.

And lastly... but most
importantly... If Gadaffi could feed Africa... the genocide through
starvation that is being orchestrated by the Rothchilds.

I have heard many people
talk about the gold dinar. I have had no insiders verify this for me. I
have talked about an Islamic gold dinar for 20 years now because this
has always been part of the new economic plan... but it would come
online at the same time that the gold back Russian ruble and the Chinese
Yuan come online.

Which means that non gold back currencies become worthless.

I have wondered if the
revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has to do with gold. I wonder this
because I know that Saddam had gold and to the best of my insider
info... huge gold stores were not discovered. Now it seems that Iraq
wants the U.S. out of there as fast as possible. Does it have to do with
gold backed dinars and oil?

I don't have an answer. Hopefully something will kick start soon and we will all know the answer to this.

And BTW... Tony Blair played the major role in releasing Ali al-Megrahi.

Also... completely off the subject.... did you know that Tony Blair was the god father to Rupert Murdoch's daughter?



http://www.topnews.in/law/tony-blair-revealed-be-godfather-rupert-murdoch-s-daughter-273035

Lots of other interesting articles about Blair can be found here.

http://www.topnews.in/law/people/tony-blair

: The Truth behind Gadaffi's murder

: You all know better by now than to believe The U.S. News

: Media, the U.S. State Department, The CIA, The Pentagon,

: and The President of the U.S.

: Libya was not a "dictatorship" in the traditional

: sense, and Momar Gaddafi was not the evil rogue portrayed

: by Western propaganda.

: If fact, he was a hero. Gaddafi’s Gold Dinar Plan and Libya’s

: Public Central Bank would have changed the monetary system

: and freed all of Africa from the Private Central Bank

: System. Ultimately, it might possibly have freed the NATO

: host nations from their own parasites – Vampire Private

: Central Banks.

: Gaddafi’s courage and pioneering efforts in trying to restore

: national sovereignty and making the government responsible

: to the people instead of to the Global Banking Elites is

: the reason why he was targeted and killed.

: NATO terrorist attacks will not get the Western nations out of

: debt – only an honest Public Central Bank – like the

: attempted Bank of Libya – would.

: But guess what? With Gaddafi now out-of-the-way, the IMF and

: The World Bank have moved in to Libya, and have

: reestablished their control and dominance there. And (black

: man) Obama was the ringleader in the effort to reassert the

: impoverishment of Africa.

: There will be no independence, and there will be no freedom.

: The only way for a Country to be Sovereign is to have

: sovereign control of its money.

: The Bankers (and their corruption) won again!

:

: http://www.dailypaul.com/183810/the-truth-behind-gaddafis-murder

</blockquote></blockquote>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dean
New Member
New Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

ok,,,,,,,,did not GOD order the killing of persons in bc times,,,,,,,but not murder,,,,,,,big difference...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : Planet far far away

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes he did, and you are correct

2 Kings 19:35) And it came about on that night that the angel of Jehovah proceeded to go out and strike down a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the camp of the As·syr'i·ans. When people rose up early in the morning, why, there all of them were dead carcasses.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 pm

topspin2, I have much more of an understanding of Jewish history than most Jews. The one that matters to me is the one given by the One true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....I appreciate your thoughts, but I'll stick with what He says.
No offense meant, just voicing my heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 pm

All this talk about revolution and how evil the government is... and how they are planning to remove all freedoms well... THAT is the reason they will have to remove all freedoms.

People... Keep talking like an enemy of the U.S. and you will be dealt with like an enemy of the U.S.

It doesn't matter if you are an American citizen or not. THEY WILL KILL YOU and your death will be applauded.

People be smart. THIS KIND OF TALK, will only get you and your family killed, in the long run. And it helps no one. There are smarter ways to invoke change then pointing fingers on the internet.

And it starts with YOU changing the way you live. STOP MAKING OIL PROFITABLE! And they will have no need for it. Start producing and stop consuming. Then you will become an asset instead of just liability.

I beg you all. Be smarter because right now, your protesting will only cause what you DONT want to happen... to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lorrae
New Member
New Member


Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

The first of the world leaders to be assassinated as revealed to Maria Divine Mercy in February 2011 has died. Colonel Gadaffi is the first of the leaders to die says Maria. “He the first of three. The other two, sadly, will die one after the other soon. One is in Europe and the other is from the Middle East. She says “I have been praying for his soul since last February. His name, along with the names of the other two leaders have been given to a news outlet since March 2011 and to a number of priest” she says. She is now praying for the souls of the other two and asks for mercy for their souls.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/1st-word-leader-dies-colonel-gadaffi/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

@zerhourwriter wrote:
All this talk about revolution and how evil the government is... and how they are planning to remove all freedoms well... THAT is the reason they will have to remove all freedoms.

People... Keep talking like an enemy of the U.S. and you will be dealt with like an enemy of the U.S.

It doesn't matter if you are an American citizen or not. THEY WILL KILL YOU and your death will be applauded.

People be smart. THIS KIND OF TALK, will only get you and your family killed, in the long run. And it helps no one. There are smarter ways to invoke change then pointing fingers on the internet.

And it starts with YOU changing the way you live. STOP MAKING OIL PROFITABLE! And they will have no need for it. Start producing and stop consuming. Then you will become an asset instead of just liability.

I beg you all. Be smarter because right now, your protesting will only cause what you DONT want to happen... to happen.


I understand your point. However this ivory tower must tumble and be destroyed before we can rebuild. The evil is leaving this planet now. Those who remain feel backed into a corner. But you know what happens when you are backed into a corner don't you? They will come out fighting with everything they have left. Our weapon...make them aware that we now know what they have been up to for centuries...show love and kindness toward all, capture the evil and put them in jail...throw away the key....regroup and put together a world like no other. We the people have the power. We have thrown away our power since the beginning of time. Now we must take our power back and do good for all. It is the human spirit that wants to prevail...do good for ourselves and others. Never forget we have the power. God is on our side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Power is in Our Hands   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:16 pm

"We the people have the power. We have thrown away our power since the beginning of time. Now we must take our power back and do good for all. It is the human spirit that wants to prevail...do good for ourselves and others. Never forget we have the power. God is on our side. " Tootles Very Happy Fear (False Evidence Appearing Real) is a major tool of these ptw (powers that were). Perfect Love casts out fear. We are called to stand firm in the Truth, performing by His empowering Holy Spirit to manifiest Truth, Justice, Forgiveness, Love, Joy, Peace... and so much more, to His Honor and Glory! If it is to be, yes yes it is up to Me!!! (And You, if you choose) Blessings 2U All In His Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

http://youtu.be/KshbFeebVdg

:evil: Twisted Evil :evil: Twisted Evil

GADDAFIS DEATH

and his murder

Syria is next then Iran,

The Crown of Africa is doomed :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:25 am


*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am


*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 am

Great thread, although I can't understand what 'councy' is upset about...

It's true - The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open!

Glad to see so many are quite open minded, and I especially love Gmansaid's signature:

All truth passes through three stages. First,
it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is
accepted as self-evident. --Arthur Schopenhauer

We are just edging out of the first stage, and moving into the second stage, for the truth about to become revealed to the world...
Just my humble opinion... YSK

*****************
"Some things you know with your mind, others with your soul" ... Author Unknown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 am

Gaddafi is dead and that is a good truth. I'll just skip to stage 3 on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
Gaddafi is dead and that is a good truth. I'll just skip to stage 3 on that one.


Have you not read what has been posted about the man? And you call this good truth? Wow...your mind is closed with the key missing. I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:30 am

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm in the middle east and see what these dictators do. Just because somebody writes it on an internet page from the comfort of their home doesn't make it so in reality. It's just like Saddam. The iraqis love the fact that he is dead because of his harsh rule. There is a reason why Libya and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and North Korea don't have immigration problems, it's because it is a brutal regime in charge where few enjoy the spoils.

Most of us will never know what it is like to live in these conditions. That's the problem with people in the US sitting behind a computer and imagining things in their mind that just aren't true. It sounds great when you write it on OOM and it makes sense coming from a free country but it's not reality. The man was brutal. Hitler made life good for some people but that doesn't excuse what he did and that it was good when he died. Evil isn't just in Central Banks. It's just a problem of power. People get so wrapped up in bringing down the banking structure (which I agree with) that they try and make everything about that.

Once again, if Ghaddafi was the leader of Uganda, we wouldn't care but because he got lucky and his country was sitting on a ton of oil, which we all need so it matters. Ask yourself this, if he was a good leader or even a good man, his people would have all been rich. It could have been even bigger than Kuwait but it wasn't because he was a brutal dictator who deserved what he got. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm working for a living. Feel sorry for Ghaddafi because he's in a pretty warm place right now. Well, at least his spirit. His body is actually sitting in a meat freezer in some mall in Libya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 46
Location : MOTIVA

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 am

We are one NATION UNDER GOD hate war but love your AMERICAN SOLDIERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm in the middle east and see what these dictators do. Just because somebody writes it on an internet page from the comfort of their home doesn't make it so in reality. It's just like Saddam. The iraqis love the fact that he is dead because of his harsh rule. There is a reason why Libya and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and North Korea don't have immigration problems, it's because it is a brutal regime in charge where few enjoy the spoils.

Most of us will never know what it is like to live in these conditions. That's the problem with people in the US sitting behind a computer and imagining things in their mind that just aren't true. It sounds great when you write it on OOM and it makes sense coming from a free country but it's not reality. The man was brutal. Hitler made life good for some people but that doesn't excuse what he did and that it was good when he died. Evil isn't just in Central Banks. It's just a problem of power. People get so wrapped up in bringing down the banking structure (which I agree with) that they try and make everything about that.

Once again, if Ghaddafi was the leader of Uganda, we wouldn't care but because he got lucky and his country was sitting on a ton of oil, which we all need so it matters. Ask yourself this, if he was a good leader or even a good man, his people would have all been rich. It could have been even bigger than Kuwait but it wasn't because he was a brutal dictator who deserved what he got. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm working for a living. Feel sorry for Ghaddafi because he's in a pretty warm place right now. Well, at least his spirit. His body is actually sitting in a meat freezer in some mall in Libya.

You too are asleep. Apparently you are reading mainstream news on Ghaddafi...Hitler for that matter too. You need to dig a big before you THINK you know what you are talking about. There are videos in this thread that will help educate you. Please watch them before you post again. You will be more educated on the truth than you are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:13 am

That's right, some youtube videos made by somebody in a free country are all I need. I don't need to believe my own eyes or listen to the people that I work with daily in the actual countries themselves. I mean why would I concern myself with females who were raped under Saddam's reign or the guy who lived in his closet for 17 years out of fear or the guy I work with who is permanently scarred from acid burns or another who lost his daughter and son. I could go on but obviously you are the one who has your mind made up. I'm just reporting from actually in the middle east and that isn't too convenient for some who don't like that inconvenient truth.

Once again, if anyone really thought Ghaddafi was great, why didn't they move to Libya???? Why are they still in the evil US??? That's right, everybody talks big behind a computer. Cowards in reality however. Move to Libya and join the fight. My guess is that it's just easier to watch youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm in the middle east and see what these dictators do. Just because somebody writes it on an internet page from the comfort of their home doesn't make it so in reality. It's just like Saddam. The iraqis love the fact that he is dead because of his harsh rule. There is a reason why Libya and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and North Korea don't have immigration problems, it's because it is a brutal regime in charge where few enjoy the spoils.

Most of us will never know what it is like to live in these conditions. That's the problem with people in the US sitting behind a computer and imagining things in their mind that just aren't true. It sounds great when you write it on OOM and it makes sense coming from a free country but it's not reality. The man was brutal. Hitler made life good for some people but that doesn't excuse what he did and that it was good when he died. Evil isn't just in Central Banks. It's just a problem of power. People get so wrapped up in bringing down the banking structure (which I agree with) that they try and make everything about that.

Once again, if Ghaddafi was the leader of Uganda, we wouldn't care but because he got lucky and his country was sitting on a ton of oil, which we all need so it matters. Ask yourself this, if he was a good leader or even a good man, his people would have all been rich. It could have been even bigger than Kuwait but it wasn't because he was a brutal dictator who deserved what he got. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm working for a living. Feel sorry for Ghaddafi because he's in a pretty warm place right now. Well, at least his spirit. His body is actually sitting in a meat freezer in some mall in Libya.


First off we are not talking about Saddam...this is about Ghaddafi. Now...Ghaddafi was not a dictator. He was called a dictator because the elite put that title on him. His people were wealthy...they were happy they loved him. Sorry you are in the Middle East. I am sure you are reduced to the mainstream media, but you can open your mind to other thoughts that lead to the truth. And by the way...this place called America is not free. See you don't do your homework to know what you are talking about. That's why the Occupy Movement is all over this country and the world. The only free beings are the 1%. That's it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:21 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
That's right, some youtube videos made by somebody in a free country are all I need. I don't need to believe my own eyes or listen to the people that I work with daily in the actual countries themselves. I mean why would I concern myself with females who were raped under Saddam's reign or the guy who lived in his closet for 17 years out of fear or the guy I work with who is permanently scarred from acid burns or another who lost his daughter and son. I could go on but obviously you are the one who has your mind made up. I'm just reporting from actually in the middle east and that isn't too convenient for some who don't like that inconvenient truth.

Once again, if anyone really thought Ghaddafi was great, why didn't they move to Libya???? Why are they still in the evil US??? That's right, everybody talks big behind a computer. Cowards in reality however. Move to Libya and join the fight. My guess is that it's just easier to watch youtube.

If you want to talk about Saddam, start a new thread. People move from Libya because they wanted to move. Just like anyone else. If I want to move, I will...period. Not because I hate the state or the surroundings. It's just time for me to move. You have no idea of what you are talking about. You use your small thinking to spout words...words of ignorance.

Start a new thread about Saddam...please don't direct your anger here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 am

I can lump Saddam into that group because I work with Libyans as well and the stories they tell are brutal. If his people were wealthy, then there wouldn't be such a civil war in that country. All I can do is rely on firsthand accounts and it's not good on this end. I don't even watch the news over here. Bottom line is this is from Libyans so I think they have a better grasp on this than you or I or somebody making a youtube video.

By "free", I was merely stating, in relation to other countries. Yes, we have got major problems and the whole system is on the verge due to greed and corruption but it still doesn't take away from the fact that people are dying to get to our country just for the opportunity.

Once again, if Libya was so great, why didn't they have an immigration problem? They didn't because it's brutal. People can spin it anyway they want it but freedom is a relative term. Yes we are all slaves to something whether it's a mortgage or job or whatever but the fact still remains that americans are better off than most of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : sarasota, florida

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 am

i hope the people of Libya get their act together and get that beautiful country back on its feet. I lived there for four years when King Idris was in power. I was in High School, dad stationed at Wheelus Air Force Base. Tripoli is beautiful and we made many Arab friends while there. It was peaceful when I was there. I am so glad they finally got this monster.

Renda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
I can lump Saddam into that group because I work with Libyans as well and the stories they tell are brutal. If his people were wealthy, then there wouldn't be such a civil war in that country. All I can do is rely on firsthand accounts and it's not good on this end. I don't even watch the news over here. Bottom line is this is from Libyans so I think they have a better grasp on this than you or I or somebody making a youtube video.

By "free", I was merely stating, in relation to other countries. Yes, we have got major problems and the whole system is on the verge due to greed and corruption but it still doesn't take away from the fact that people are dying to get to our country just for the opportunity.

Once again, if Libya was so great, why didn't they have an immigration problem? They didn't because it's brutal. People can spin it anyway they want it but freedom is a relative term. Yes we are all slaves to something whether it's a mortgage or job or whatever but the fact still remains that americans are better off than most of the world.

There will always be people who are sick within themselves. As a whole the country was thriving. So your firsthand knowledge doesn't mean anything to me. There is brutality in every single country on earth. Maybe your firsthand knowledge friends are of a negative thinking and might be of the few that didn't have a good experience. We, in this country, have been kept in the dark on all fronts...no real news of any worth is reported. So people don't know about Libya unless they do their homework. I don't watch the news in this country either. It lies. Just like our guru's who report on the dinar. It's all hearsay until it RV's. That's it! Doesn't make them bad people or liars. It just means it's someones point of view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 am

You're probably right. I'll make sure to tell them tomorrow at the work site that they are just being negative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am

Excellent Post Tooties!

Makes me sick just to watch the new as well because it's all a Lie! A brainwashing programming scheme to keep us dumbed down. If others can't figure that out by now, they will probably not til their time comes.

This original post by me may not be 100% accurate but based on my personal knowledge of the government it strikes a resemblance to all those distractions they have place in front of us for years! It's just another distraction, they all are....while other evil things are cooking in the background. But not all is bad like Jewelz mentions. It's all for us to see the vail we were born with. We just need to life that veil and Wake UP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:
You're probably right. I'll make sure to tell them tomorrow at the work site that they are just being negative.


When you see your Libyan friends this week at work, step back and really look at where they are coming from...their point of view. Is it tainted with negativity? Maybe yes...maybe no. I have friends from Iran and they are the most wonderful friends ever. Not negative. They would speak about their country with pride and honor. The problems they were having at the time were just that...problems. I have a friend from Iraq. She and her family had a good life in Iraq. They didn't like their government, and were glad to see it go. I feel the same way about our government. Would be glad to see it go, but love my life here...in America. Fighting a good fight to make it better for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm

@zerhourwriter wrote:
All this talk about revolution and how evil the government is... and how they are planning to remove all freedoms well... THAT is the reason they will have to remove all freedoms.

People... Keep talking like an enemy of the U.S. and you will be dealt with like an enemy of the U.S.

It doesn't matter if you are an American citizen or not. THEY WILL KILL YOU and your death will be applauded.

People be smart. THIS KIND OF TALK, will only get you and your family killed, in the long run. And it helps no one. There are smarter ways to invoke change then pointing fingers on the internet.

And it starts with YOU changing the way you live. STOP MAKING OIL PROFITABLE! And they will have no need for it. Start producing and stop consuming. Then you will become an asset instead of just liability.

I beg you all. Be smarter because right now, your protesting will only cause what you DONT want to happen... to happen.

"If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave." -John Bryant


Last edited by Gmansaid on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Why They Want Him, Dead!

The Picture: War on Libya is War on Entire Africa
Source: Reuters Edited By: Quoriana
Posted: 2011/07/27

In 2010 Gaddafi offered to invest $97 billion in Africa to free it
from Western influence, on condition that African states rid
themselves of corruption and nepotism. Gaddafi always dreamed of a
Developed, United Africa and was about to make that dream come true -
and nothing is more terrifying to the West than a Developed, United
Africa.

Here is a selection of the initiatives Libya has already put in place
in Africa, as well as some of the projects it is planning, explaining
why the West's illegal war against Libya also is a war against Entire
Africa.

AFRICAN UNION: Libya is one of the biggest contributors to the budget
of the African Union. A Libyan diplomat told Reuters Libya is one of
five countries -- the others are Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria and South
Africa -- which cover 75 percent of the Union's budget. "Libya makes
its full required contribution to AU funds. Not all countries do and
that buys it influence," a senior African Union official said.

MALI: For several years Mali has been confronted with the activities
of the radical Islamist militia Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb in its
northern deserts. Gaddafi’s money and diplomacy have helped to resolve
conflicts in northern Mali between rebels and the government. In 2010
Libya has given Mali two security planes to combat insecurity in the
north of the country. These conflicts could flare up again if Gaddafi
exits the stage. Nowadays Gaddafi has many supporters in Mali who
regularly march to protest against the Western-led military
intervention in Libya.

CONGO: Libya has put $65 billion into sovereign wealth funds,
including one which is specifically designed to make investments in
Africa. The Libyan Arab African Investment Company, a vehicle of
Libya's Africa sovereign wealth fund, owns Le Meridien, one of the
biggest hotels in Congo. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment paid
for by Libyan investment. In 2010, Libya planned to fund the building
of a highway north of Congo's capital Brazzaville, where also the
building of a mosque is planned.

LIBERIA: Libya has provided millions in investment projects, helping
to strengthen the rule of President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in one of
Africa’s most impoverished nations. Gaddafi's help includes the
funding of a rubber processing factory built in Gbarnga, Bong County,
a technical and vocational school for the handicapped, as well as
Libyan assistance in helping Liberia tackle the food crisis and
renovation for the Ducor Intercontinental Hotel.

NIGER: Also in Niger Gaddafi has helped to prop up the government and
the authorities would become more fragile without his financial help.
Libyan Prime Minister Al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi visited Niger in
August 2010 and announced the creation of a $100 million investment
fund for Niger as part of a strengthening of bilateral ties. Under
earlier agreements, Libya is contributing 100 million euros for the
construction of a Trans-Sahara highway in the north of Niger,
according to sources close to Niger's foreign ministry. The local
subsidiary of Libya Oil, along with Total, are the major players in
Niger's fuel retailing business.

CHAD: Gaddafi has been a key supporter of the government, which would
weaken if it lost his aid revenue. Chad has been plagued by civil wars
and invasions after its independence from France in 1960. After years
of unrest, Gaddafi seals a peace agreement for Chad between four
Chadian rebel groups and the Chadian government in 2007, which
agreement was signed in Sirte.
In 2010 Libya made a huge investment in Chad's National Telecom, which
meant a boost of the number of the Chadian mobile phone users from
100,000 to two million.

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC: Libya has helped to prop up the fragile
government, sending paratroopers into the capital in 2001 to defeat a
rebel assault. In 2008 Gaddafi played a role in the formation of a
peace agreement between the government and rebel groups.

MAURITANIA: Gaddafi was the first head of state to visit after a 2008
coup which brought President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz to power. Aziz,
who subsequently won a presidential election, has visited Gaddafi
several times since then. Even Mauritanian opposition politicians have
gone to Tripoli to pledge allegiance to the Libyan leader. Mauritania
has debts to Libya of about $200 million. During discussions on debt
relief in May 2010, the Libyan Central Bank announced Libya would
provide $50 in grants to build a hospital and a university. The
university is to be named after Gaddafi.

SUDAN: The 20,000-troop peacekeeping mission in Dafur, jointly
supported by the African Union and the United Nations, could be
hampered if the African Union (AU) loses funding from Gaddafi and
destabilize the country. Gaddafi, who blamed the crisis in Darfur on
Israel, made a number of attempts to broker peace talks between Darfur
rebels and the Sudanese government.
In October 2010, Gaddafi warned ahead of a vote on possible
independence for South Sudan that a partition of the country would be
a “contagious disease” that could spread to other African states.

ETHIOPIA: The African Union, based in Ethiopia's capital, could find
itself in financial trouble if it loses the massive support that
Gaddafi gives it. Under his rule, Libya supplied 15% of the AU’s
membership dues, and it also paid the dues of many smaller and poorer
African nations. To seek for a solution of the Eritrea-Ethiopia
conflict, Gaddafi has sent a special envoy to Ethiopia in 2000. In
2008, Libya's OiLibya bought Shell Ethiopia. This agreement also
included retaining all Shell employees, who were hoping to work in a
better environment since a long time

SOMALIA: The African Union peace keeping mission, whose 8,000 soldiers
are crucial to the battle against Islamic radicals in Somalia's
capital Mogadishu, could be severely weakened if the AU lost the
financial support of Gaddafi. In 2008 Libya decided to grant an
investment fund to Somalia through the Sahel-Saharan Investment and
Trade Bank to fund infrastructures such as roads and bridges within
Somalia.

GAMBIA: Libyan firms own two hotels and the "Dream Park" entertainment
centre in Gambia. Gambian agriculture has received support from Libya,
including a donation of seven new tractors. In 2009 Gaddafi gave two
camels to Gambian President Yahya Jammeh as a gift. The Libyan and
Gambian presidents have exchanged visits and senior Gambian officials
attended ceremonies in September to mark the anniversary of Gaddafi
coming to power. On September 7, 2009, Gambia celebrated the 40th
anniversary of the Al Fateh Revolution: "In Libya everyone enjoys
Freedom!".
by: Tony Axtell

Again...no one is perfect, but this is just one reason why I like Ghaddafi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capt Ron
New Member
New Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm

What are some other reasons that you like Ghaddafi? I'm on the edge of my seat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : GEORGIA

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:25 pm

EXCELLENT ARTICLE......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm in the middle east and see what these dictators do. Just because somebody writes it on an internet page from the comfort of their home doesn't make it so in reality. It's just like Saddam. The iraqis love the fact that he is dead because of his harsh rule. There is a reason why Libya and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and North Korea don't have immigration problems, it's because it is a brutal regime in charge where few enjoy the spoils.

Most of us will never know what it is like to live in these conditions. That's the problem with people in the US sitting behind a computer and imagining things in their mind that just aren't true. It sounds great when you write it on OOM and it makes sense coming from a free country but it's not reality. The man was brutal. Hitler made life good for some people but that doesn't excuse what he did and that it was good when he died. Evil isn't just in Central Banks. It's just a problem of power. People get so wrapped up in bringing down the banking structure (which I agree with) that they try and make everything about that.

Once again, if Ghaddafi was the leader of Uganda, we wouldn't care but because he got lucky and his country was sitting on a ton of oil, which we all need so it matters. Ask yourself this, if he was a good leader or even a good man, his people would have all been rich. It could have been even bigger than Kuwait but it wasn't because he was a brutal dictator who deserved what he got. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm working for a living. Feel sorry for Ghaddafi because he's in a pretty warm place right now. Well, at least his spirit. His body is actually sitting in a meat freezer in some mall in Libya.

Thank you SO much for a voice of reason and reality. Just because it's printed ANYWHERE (especially on the Net) does NOT make it so. And not everything reported by the media is a CIA coverup or a pack of lies. Ask the young American hikers who were detained in Iran for so long, or for that matter, any of the people in Iran who have tried to oppose THEIR "elected" dictator, and I'm sure you'll get a better grasp of what is reality! Or ask the people of Libya who have been quoted as saying that they lived in heck under their dictator and I don't doubt it for one moment! These kinds of power-mad dictators are WORSE than central banks. Most of the time central bankers don't incarcerate and execute their victims!

Any idea that these people were/are great leaders is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm

It seems many here are still controlled by the mass media....it will be the downfall of America if more of the masses don't wake up soon.....the LIES AND DECEPTIONS have been going on for so long that unless you make a conscious effort to get out of the mind games and control you are doomed to continue the mistakes of your ancestors and pass it on to our next generation.......TURN OFF THE BOOB TUBE ALREADY!!

Mind control - Your thoughts are not your own


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygcszHHuiqA&feature=player_embedded



Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 pm

@openmind wrote:

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Many nay sayers here who are saying Gaddafi needed to be murdered are just regurgitating the MEDIA WHORES......also wonder why we could see such graphic pictures of Gaddafi yet Bin LADEN death wasn't shown still you same folks believe he was just killed....NOT....he has been dead for years.....died of kidney failure....you are being duped and misled to believe what the MEDIA WHORES want you to believe......INDEED.....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!


Mind Control in America

Steven Jacobson
is a graduate of the Boston University School of Communications. He
worked in the film industry for 13 years, produced sponsored films, was a
production manager and editor for a New York City documentary film
company, did contract work for a Washington, DC film institute and
re-cut features for U.S. theatrical distribution, TV syndication and
cable.

"Working as an editor, it was easy to see how simple it is to
change the meaning of an event or of what someone says through editing,"
says Jacobson. "But I did not fully appreciate the extent to which we
are all manipulated and controlled by mass media (even those who work in
it) until I was given the results of private medical research
investigating mental programming and deprogramming."




This led to his leaving the film business to research the mind
control issue and the use of hypnotic programming in the mass media,
leading to the development of the "Mind Control in America" audio
series. Steven's goal is to bring the use of mass hypnosis and
manipulation to the attention of the general public.

Mind
control is the most important issue facing America. Freedom of mind is
the first freedom from which all others are derived. The solution to
the problems we face requires a raising of consciousness that allows
people to discern for themselves the difference between what is real and
what is illusion.

We live in a "virtual reality" where deception has become an
integral part of the framework of society. The audios "Mind Control in
America" and "Wake-Up America" illustrate exactly why this is and how
it came to be.
Information continues here.....

http://mindcontrolinamerica.com/author.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 340
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 pm

@shakes4life wrote:
Many nay sayers here who are saying Gaddafi needed to be murdered are just regurgitating the MEDIA WHORES......also wonder why we could see such graphic pictures of Gaddafi yet Bin LADEN death wasn't shown still you same folks believe he was just killed....NOT....he has been dead for years.....died of kidney failure....you are being duped and misled to believe what the MEDIA WHORES want you to believe......INDEED.....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!


Mind Control in America

Steven Jacobson
is a graduate of the Boston University School of Communications. He
worked in the film industry for 13 years, produced sponsored films, was a
production manager and editor for a New York City documentary film
company, did contract work for a Washington, DC film institute and
re-cut features for U.S. theatrical distribution, TV syndication and
cable.

"Working as an editor, it was easy to see how simple it is to
change the meaning of an event or of what someone says through editing,"
says Jacobson. "But I did not fully appreciate the extent to which we
are all manipulated and controlled by mass media (even those who work in
it) until I was given the results of private medical research
investigating mental programming and deprogramming."




This led to his leaving the film business to research the mind
control issue and the use of hypnotic programming in the mass media,
leading to the development of the "Mind Control in America" audio
series. Steven's goal is to bring the use of mass hypnosis and
manipulation to the attention of the general public.

Mind
control is the most important issue facing America. Freedom of mind is
the first freedom from which all others are derived. The solution to
the problems we face requires a raising of consciousness that allows
people to discern for themselves the difference between what is real and
what is illusion.

We live in a "virtual reality" where deception has become an
integral part of the framework of society. The audios "Mind Control in
America" and "Wake-Up America" illustrate exactly why this is and how
it came to be.
Information continues here.....

http://mindcontrolinamerica.com/author.htm


Shakes4life...you got it going on. Thanks again for posting words of truth. As you know, sometimes it gets lonely out here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm

@tootles wrote:
@shakes4life wrote:
Many nay sayers here who are saying Gaddafi needed to be murdered are just regurgitating the MEDIA WHORES......also wonder why we could see such graphic pictures of Gaddafi yet Bin LADEN death wasn't shown still you same folks believe he was just killed....NOT....he has been dead for years.....died of kidney failure....you are being duped and misled to believe what the MEDIA WHORES want you to believe......INDEED.....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!


Mind Control in America

Steven Jacobson
is a graduate of the Boston University School of Communications. He
worked in the film industry for 13 years, produced sponsored films, was a
production manager and editor for a New York City documentary film
company, did contract work for a Washington, DC film institute and
re-cut features for U.S. theatrical distribution, TV syndication and
cable.

"Working as an editor, it was easy to see how simple it is to
change the meaning of an event or of what someone says through editing,"
says Jacobson. "But I did not fully appreciate the extent to which we
are all manipulated and controlled by mass media (even those who work in
it) until I was given the results of private medical research
investigating mental programming and deprogramming."




This led to his leaving the film business to research the mind
control issue and the use of hypnotic programming in the mass media,
leading to the development of the "Mind Control in America" audio
series. Steven's goal is to bring the use of mass hypnosis and
manipulation to the attention of the general public.

Mind
control is the most important issue facing America. Freedom of mind is
the first freedom from which all others are derived. The solution to
the problems we face requires a raising of consciousness that allows
people to discern for themselves the difference between what is real and
what is illusion.

We live in a "virtual reality" where deception has become an
integral part of the framework of society. The audios "Mind Control in
America" and "Wake-Up America" illustrate exactly why this is and how
it came to be.
Information continues here.....

http://mindcontrolinamerica.com/author.htm


Shakes4life...you got it going on. Thanks again for posting words of truth. As you know, sometimes it gets lonely out here. Very Happy

Yes mam' just trying to jar some folks out of their deep sleep....you know what I mean....GBU my friend! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:00 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm in the middle east and see what these dictators do. Just because somebody writes it on an internet page from the comfort of their home doesn't make it so in reality. It's just like Saddam. The iraqis love the fact that he is dead because of his harsh rule. There is a reason why Libya and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and North Korea don't have immigration problems, it's because it is a brutal regime in charge where few enjoy the spoils.

Most of us will never know what it is like to live in these conditions. That's the problem with people in the US sitting behind a computer and imagining things in their mind that just aren't true. It sounds great when you write it on OOM and it makes sense coming from a free country but it's not reality. The man was brutal. Hitler made life good for some people but that doesn't excuse what he did and that it was good when he died. Evil isn't just in Central Banks. It's just a problem of power. People get so wrapped up in bringing down the banking structure (which I agree with) that they try and make everything about that.

Once again, if Ghaddafi was the leader of Uganda, we wouldn't care but because he got lucky and his country was sitting on a ton of oil, which we all need so it matters. Ask yourself this, if he was a good leader or even a good man, his people would have all been rich. It could have been even bigger than Kuwait but it wasn't because he was a brutal dictator who deserved what he got. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm working for a living. Feel sorry for Ghaddafi because he's in a pretty warm place right now. Well, at least his spirit. His body is actually sitting in a meat freezer in some mall in Libya.

And there speaks the voice of experience. Thank you. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm

As a country, we have to get away from this idea thats its okay
to kill people or to overthrow governments, or install and support
tyrants and dictators so long as our government is doing it to someone
else, not us...

Well if the rule of law or morale behavior means nothing, lets
at-least acknowledge that an entity evil enough to engage in this kind
of behavior with others is evil enough to engage in this type of
behavior with us.

Unfortunately but not surprisingly, it looks like they've turned their gaze on the American people.....WAKE UP AMERICA.......YOU COULD BE NEXT!!
One other note....have you ever noticed that the governments we are helping to overthrow today, are ones put in place by the overthrow of previous governments. Get REAL FOLKS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm


*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Gaddafi was a puppet just like the rest of them are....if you step out of line they kill you....that is what happened now watch for a FEDERAL RESERVE bank to take over the oil in Libya and most likely who they set up to be the new leader of LIBYA will be bought and paid for by the BANKING CARTELS and the elite!.....who ever it is may be worse than Gaddafi....anyone believing the killing of Gaddafi was about FREEING the PEOPLE there are really delusional.....unfortunately it isn't......just like our going into IRAQ wasn't about freeing their people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 pm


*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 pm

THEY LIVE
They influence our decisions without us knowing it. They
numb our senses without us feeling it. They control our lives without us
realizing it. THEY LIVE.

A rugged loner (RODDY PIPER) stumbles
upon a terrifying discovery: goulish creatures are masquerading as
humans while they lull the public into submission through subliminal
advertising messages. Only specially made sunglasses make the deadly
truth visible.

Learning to 'Live Free' comes from experience and personal growth ... Lets break our conditioning!
http://www.livefreerevolution.com/
http://livefreerevolution.blogspot.com/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWy2LBXjkxw&feature=player_embedded



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veritas
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 pm

This world of ours is really something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 pm

UPDATE TO Gadaffi Story Is He Alive or Has he Been Murdered? See Comment on this post.


http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2881777%3ABlogPost%3A88187&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-
Jump to: