Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

You all know better by now than to believe The U.S. News Media, the U.S. State Department, The CIA, The Pentagon, and The President of the U.S.

Libya was not a "dictatorship" in the traditional sense, and Momar Gaddafi was not the evil rogue portrayed by Western propaganda.

If fact, he was a hero. Gaddafi’s Gold Dinar Plan and Libya’s Public Central Bank would have changed the monetary system and freed all of Africa from the Private Central Bank System. Ultimately, it might possibly have freed the NATO host nations from their own parasites – Vampire Private Central Banks.

Gaddafi’s courage and pioneering efforts in trying to restore national sovereignty and making the government responsible to the people instead of to the Global Banking Elites is the reason why he was targeted and killed.

NATO terrorist attacks will not get the Western nations out of debt – only an honest Public Central Bank – like the attempted Bank of Libya – would.

But guess what? With Gaddafi now out-of-the-way, the IMF and The World Bank have moved in to Libya, and have reestablished their control and dominance there. And (black man) Obama was the ringleader in the effort to reassert the impoverishment of Africa.

There will be no independence, and there will be no freedom.

The only way for a Country to be Sovereign is to have sovereign control of its money.

The Bankers (and their corruption) won again!

http://www.dailypaul.com/183810/the-truth-behind-gaddafis-murder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:13 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Thanks for the truth!!

He and many others Saddam, Manuel Antonio Noriega Moreno is a Panamanian politician Dictator ,Mr. O another Dictator, are all installed , by these Synagogue of SATAN Evil Jewish Bankers....... :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :evil:

BUT Gaddaifi was smoothed out by his Beautiful Hungarian Wife :queen: , That together :king: :queen: , They did not do what was expected !!! (the complete opposite)

He truly loved his people and the people loved him.. ....

1951 Libya was the poorest NATION on this EARTH.....

2011 Libya was one of the richest NATION , Thank you Mr. O and the U.N. and N.A.T.O. for Destroying a beautiful country!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 pm

I am guessing then that the Lockerbie bombing was also a conspiracy?
Go to Tripoli and voice your ridiculous statements to those who suffered under this pig...the Libyan PEOPLE!
I suppose Mugabe, Qaddafi's honcho, is also is a hero fighting to unshackle Africa from Capitolist oppression?
What nonsense.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 pm

evil israel :evil: Twisted Evil :evil: at your service, :evil: Twisted Evil :evil: Twisted Evil , they did it

AND LOOK WHAT ELSE THEY DID !!! TO OUR SERVICE MEN!!

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]
Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the identity of the USS Liberty.[5] Attack survivors contacted in 2007, by John M. Crewdson for a Chicago Tribune article about the attack, "to a man" rejected Israel's mistaken identity explanation. Also, the Tribune article said that most senior U.S. government officials, involved with the incident, did not believe that the attack was a mistake.[6] The attack remains "the only maritime incident in U.S. history where U.S. military forces were killed that was never investigated by the United States Congress."[7]
In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 as full payment to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 in compensation to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the U.S. claim of $7,644,146 for material damage to the Liberty itself.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

@dinarstar wrote:
I am guessing then that the Lockerbie bombing was also a conspiracy?
Go to Tripoli and voice your ridiculous statements to those who suffered under this pig...the Libyan PEOPLE!
I suppose Mugabe, Qaddafi's honcho, is also is a hero fighting to unshackle Africa from Capitolist oppression?
What nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Dinarstar, there is no conspiracy with the Lockerbie bombing. Qaddafi said that Libya was used for staging the attack and as a result has paid $10 million to each family. Regardless, it was wrong. But will you do the same thing to Bush for killing over 1 million Iraqi civilians, as you would to Qaddafi? I don't know about this man personally, but I do know that he was a proponent of gold backed money and was fighting the private federal reserve/bank of England minions. For that he was killed. If we really cared about taking out rotten people, then why are we letting Saudi Arabia get away with everything it does? Its all about dollars and cents. Qaddafi wanted his country and continent to be free.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 pm

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 pm

So this is what Germany around 1932 looked like. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 pm

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
http://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
http://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:

You are so right. Germany was once a vibrant and open society. Then the media started bowing down to the corporations and started spreading propaganda. Civil rights were slowly being removed under the pretext of freedom. Eventually they were so brainwashed, Germany became responsible for some horrendous crimes.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 pm

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 pm

The problem is when people get desperate, they start to look for scapegoats. I'm not saying the US or Israel is blameless in everything but compared to Libya and Iraq or Saudi Arabia or numerous other nations run by heartless dictators, it's not even close. There is a reason why they are dictators and it's not because they are trying to free their country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Qaddafi was also building a giant aqueduct that would provide free water and food to Africa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIglQMCkyg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYxxSblD9eM&feature=related

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
http://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
http://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 pm

@milleriniraq wrote:
The problem is when people get desperate, they start to look for scapegoats. I'm not saying the US or Israel is blameless in everything but compared to Libya and Iraq or Saudi Arabia or numerous other nations run by heartless dictators, it's not even close. There is a reason why they are dictators and it's not because they are trying to free their country.

Yes, when people get desperate, they do look for scapegoats, but im not doing that. In this analysis, Im looking at one major distinction between countries. It isn't based on their religion, their political culture, form of market, or the likeablity of they government. I distinguish between countries which have fallen under the hegemony of the private central banking groups an those who haven't. Qaddafi fought against that. Im sure he attacked his own people, but so did our government at Ruby Ridge and Waco. No one is blaming the Jews, thats what the Nazis did. Israel bombed out battleship and then if it is even mentioned in the news, they have bought up our media to label such scrutiby anti-semitic. Qadaffi took responsiblity for the lockerbie crash, apologized, and paid each family 10 million. Saudi Arabia is the spiritual head of islamic fundamentalism, yet they are our allies because of they succumb to the banks. Yet Qaddafi isn't, not because he is a dictator, but because he wanted to keep his people free from the same kind of nonsense we are going through here, as a result of the fed. Just this morning, Bernanke was asking for another banker bailout.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Hmmm.

Please tell this to Yvonne Fletcher's loved ones, the families and victims of the Lockerbie atrocity. the thousands of Libyans he slaughtered and tortured, hanging them during Ramadan and then televising it for entertainment, and arming the IRA to the hilt just for starters.

And of course rosienogg , you wind up by bringing all down to money. So glad I will only ever meet you in cyber space. Hero indeed!!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 pm

The Lockerbie Atrocity was horrible, and nothing will replenish the losses of the victims. I think the poster was taking about other aspects of Qaddafi's rule.

He was a dictator,yes. He was brutal, yes. But thats how strength is projected in his country. I don't like it or agree with it, but we have the same thing here in the US and UK. So to demonize him for the same things we do, is a bit hypocritical.

He wanted his country and Africa to be free and rise from the fires Neo-Colonialism. For that he created investment projects and led to the development of his country. Now Libya will be raped of its gold, oil, and other resources, the people will be in perpetual fight and who knows, 10 years from now, there maybe another forum for the Libyan Dinar RV because the game plan seems to be the same.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 pm

wow...this is quickly becoming a blast Israel site. I'm going to have to have a talk with my brother, Okie....just a reminder God is the same yesterday, today, and forever...
Father, forgive the antisemitism that has become rampant with some...they obviously do not know what they are doing, and have forgotten it is but by Your grace they are not the ones evil has come after to destroy.
Am Yisrael Chai...forever and ever. amein.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

For all of our crap, we are a long way from Libya or Iraq for that matter. Come on over sometime if you think these countries weren't absolute heck for most of their population. There is a reason people are dying to get across our borders. Not because we are perfect but because we still offer the best chance to succeed.

Trust me, if it wasn't for oil, Libya and the rest of the middle east would still be living like they did 2000 years ago. They just got lucky that the whole world uses it. If Gaddafi wanted to, he could have used all of Libya's oil money for his people and they would have all been rich (that's why Kuwaiti's get checks every month and they are doing pretty well). He was his own version of a central bank that you hate so much except he didn't allow people the same freedoms we still have. All these dictators are their own version of the very thing you are preaching against. I am with you on the central bank being horrible but it's a long way from that to living like they do over here.

Last edited by milleriniraq on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

@openmind wrote:
@milleriniraq wrote:

You are so right. Germany was once a vibrant and open society. Then the media started bowing down to the corporations and started spreading propaganda. Civil rights were slowly being removed under the pretext of freedom. Eventually they were so brainwashed, Germany became responsible for some horrendous crimes.

UMMMMM....sounds like what is happening in our own country....WAKE UP AMERICA!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm

@openmind wrote:
@milleriniraq wrote:

Yes, when people get desperate, they do look for scapegoats, but im not doing that. In this analysis, Im looking at one major distinction between countries. It isn't based on their religion, their political culture, form of market, or the likeablity of they government. I distinguish between countries which have fallen under the hegemony of the private central banking groups an those who haven't. Qaddafi fought against that. Im sure he attacked his own people, but so did our government at Ruby Ridge and Waco. No one is blaming the Jews, thats what the Nazis did. Israel bombed out battleship and then if it is even mentioned in the news, they have bought up our media to label such scrutiby anti-semitic. Qadaffi took responsiblity for the lockerbie crash, apologized, and paid each family 10 million. Saudi Arabia is the spiritual head of islamic fundamentalism, yet they are our allies because of they succumb to the banks. Yet Qaddafi isn't, not because he is a dictator, but because he wanted to keep his people free from the same kind of nonsense we are going through here, as a result of the fed. Just this morning, Bernanke was asking for another banker bailout.

AMEN openmind....it is very troubling that so many here are still asleep and don't have a clue that the FEDERAL RESERVE system is a world wide problem and that leaders who buck them some how end up DEAD!!! This is my fear for Dr. Paul before the new financial system is in place and the WGS are released.....he is a lone voice in DC calling for an END to the FED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IL62881

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Guess who is going to Africa next week to make this look even more evil - Mrs. O What say U?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!!! INCLUDING YOU ONEDAY AND IT WILL BE VERY SOON ,

IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS , THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE LIES!!

THERE IS MANY TRIBES , AND HISTORY HAS BEEN ERASED AND RE-WRITTEN MANY TIMES , THATS WHY WE HAVE OUR OWN BRAINS TO THINK FOR OURSELVES AND NOT SPOON FED THE b.s.

Antisemitism :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: IS A MADE WORD , FOR THE BIG CRY BABIES THAT ARE FULL OF hate

@soulwarriorone wrote:
wow...this is quickly becoming a blast Israel site. I'm going to have to have a talk with my brother, Okie....just a reminder God is the same yesterday, today, and forever...
Father, forgive the antisemitism that has become rampant with some...they obviously do not know what they are doing, and have forgotten it is but by Your grace they are not the ones evil has come after to destroy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Soulwarriorone, Your response leads one to think you may be unfamiliar with the different Jewish Bloodlines. In Israel, as in the US, we often dont claim our leaders because their agendas are not in the best interest of its people. To be critical of the Jewish Zionist is not a criticism the semetic bloodline, nor is it anti-semetic. I think you may want to get a better understanding of Jewish history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 pm

@soulwarriorone wrote:

Antisemitism and Criticism of Israel are not the same thing. If you criticize President Obama's policies, are you being anti-american?

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Openmind,

Your statement;

Antisemitism and Criticism of Israel are not the same thing. If you criticize President Obama's policies, are you being anti-american?

The answere is yes if you are a Obama supporter, and they think you are a bigot also.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:52 pm

WELL YOU CAN TELL YVONNE THE TRUTH THAT ISRAEL DID IT

@ruthie23 wrote:
Hmmm.

Please tell this to Yvonne Fletcher's loved ones, the families and victims of the Lockerbie atrocity. the thousands of Libyans he slaughtered and tortured, hanging them during Ramadan and then televising it for entertainment, and arming the IRA to the hilt just for starters.

And of course rosienogg , you wind up by bringing all down to money. So glad I will only ever meet you in cyber space. Hero indeed!!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm

1alaskan, i dont understand?

godsfool713, Israel was not responsible for Lockerbie, Qaddafi would not have paid and apologized if it wasn't orchestrated in Libya.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I just think that most of the current presidents supporters think that if you criticize him for anything, you are either anti-american or a bigot or both and then some.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm

yes i agree. Bush did it and Obama continues to do it.

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Consider this...    Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

It's my understanding regarding Lockerbie incident that those who claimed/ testified to responsibility were paid millions to do so, later recanted, removing Libya/ Gaddafi from verifiable blame for that tragedy. Things are certainly not always what they seem, or what we've been told or mis-led to believe-- True in so many realms...

Libya's bank charged NO INTEREST to borrowers, in compliance to biblical instruction regarding usury (interest) NOT to be charged to brothers and sisters. That puts Gaddafi more in line with scripture than FED and USA practice. Interest free loans of PUBLIC Lawful Money vs. PRIVATE FED fiat debt currency are indeed WORLDS apart!!

He also vowed not to supply a home to his own parent until all other Libyans had one, subsidized by govt; His father died before that happened.

Economic Turn -around and prosperity for Libya and the People due in large part to Gaddafi, who imo was indeed murdered for his stance against world money interests, joining some of our presidents for same. Will try to find short utube where I learned this & more so I can share .. Blessings 2U All!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Hear Hear

RON PAUL 2012

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:00 pm

@soulwarriorone wrote:

@godsfool713 wrote:
EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!!! INCLUDING YOU ONEDAY AND IT WILL BE VERY SOON ,

IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS , THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE LIES!!

THERE IS MANY TRIBES , AND HISTORY HAS BEEN ERASED AND RE-WRITTEN MANY TIMES , THATS WHY WE HAVE OUR OWN BRAINS TO THINK FOR OURSELVES AND NOT SPOON FED THE b.s.

Antisemitism :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: IS A MADE WORD , FOR THE BIG CRY BABIES THAT ARE FULL OF hate

@soulwarriorone wrote:

I would not be so quick to blast Israel and paint all Israelis with the same broad brush. Their government is ruthless, of that there is little doubt. Study the LAVON AFFAIR, KING DAVID HOTEL, USS LIBERTY and MOSSAD (Mossad has a lot of fingerprints on some very sinister events) just to start.

With regard to the Iraeli leaders, they are Ashkenazi Jews (Khazars) originating in sub Mongolia. About 400 years ago the Khazars converted to Judaism although they are not Jewish. To call people anti-Semitic for pointing out the Khazar's crimes is a mis-nomer because they are not Semites! It is as ridiculous as accusing someone of being anti-Italian becase they are against organized crime. Then there are the Sephardic Jews who are indiginous to that particular region who make up a minority of the population.

Revelations 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelations 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

I suspect that when the Bible (much of it written in allegory/dual meaning) refers to "Israel" it is not necessarily referring to a country but rather a people, God's people. I am currently researching the decendants of Jacob who went into the Northern country (Europe) through the Caucasus Mountains which is where we get the term "caucasion." I am a European decendant. Am I a decendant of Jacob? Sure looks like it but the jury is still out on that for me. More study. I regard this as a serious matter so a full understanding is required. The implications are many. There is something inside of me that tuggs at my heart to keep digging and find out who I really am.

Having said all of that, I would be very slow to condemn Israel because the truth of the matter is that you may just be condemning your own people. Just who is Israel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:06 pm

@1alaskan wrote:
I just think that most of the current presidents supporters think that if you criticize him for anything, you are either anti-american or a bigot or both and then some.

"If what your country is doing seems to you practically and morally wrong, is dissent the highest form of patriotism?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I dont believe that , he was owned by the Zionist for a while , and he had changed for the Better bounce

@openmind wrote:
1alaskan, i dont understand?

godsfool713, Israel was not responsible for Lockerbie, Qaddafi would not have paid and apologized if it wasn't orchestrated in Libya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

I am learning so much from this site. And that means from both sides of arguments. I wish I had the time and energy to do my own research, particularly on the religious history, but I sure read with interest the things Gmansaid, Openmind, and so many others add to the mix. Israel is not above reproach, but I have to wonder how any nation would react to constant threat of annihilation, missile attacks, terrorist bombings, kidnappings ... on a daily basis. Israel has a right to exist. Israel is our closest ally in the ME. I will continue to stand with Israel's people and against those would seek to remove them from the face of the earth. JMHO

Must we give up Jesus Christ to support Jews in their homeland, godsfool713? My heart tells me "no", because to turn our backs on the Israelis would assure their destruction. I don't mean to criticize anyone's views here. I am just searching, as we all are.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

SEB,

That was a very nice and very good post, we, are learning from you.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 pm

1.) Remove Dictator

2.) Establish a Central Bank (where there was not one before)

3) Print a new currency

Iraq, right? Nope, Lybia. Who is next? Iran, North Korea, Syria? These counties all have two things in common, they have no Central Bank and they are demonized in the media.

Anybody see a developing pattern here?

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? -Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

[quote="godsfool713"]

Well no, she is dead.

I disagree completely, you should read about the murder of this lady before making such sweeping statements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm

[quote="ruthie23"]
@godsfool713 wrote:

Well no, she is dead.

I disagree completely, you should read about the murder of this lady before making such sweeping statements.

I agree ruthie23, godsfool713's statement was rude and uncalled for, period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 pm

@Gmansaid wrote:
1.) Remove Dictator

2.) Establish a Central Bank (where there was not one before)

3) Print a new currency

Iraq, right? Nope, Lybia. Who is next? Iran, North Korea, Syria? These counties all have two things in common, they have no Central Bank and they are demonized in the media.

Anybody see a developing pattern here?

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? -Sherlock Holmes

Sure do and have you seen this.....there's a video with it....

Cover up by the CIA - Placing the Blame on Libya Courtesy of Oliver North

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Friday, 21-Oct-2011 09:35:13

In Response To: TRUTH COMES OUT: VIDEO: The Maltese Double Cross (1994) [Pan Am 103 Bombing Cover-up by the CIA] (watcher51445)
<blockquote><blockquote>
Watch the video. You will see the proof of Oliver North's role in blaming Libya.

Copy this video. Make it viral. Don't let it be scrubbed from the internet before millions of copies have been made.

: The Maltese Double Cross (1994) [Pan Am 103 Bombing Cover-up

: by the CIA]

: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=716085499628756
</blockquote></blockquote>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Couldn't find utube but did find this link to more info
http://university.ucadia.info/page.php?9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
councy

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WHO APPROVE AND AGREE THIS POST ! YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS ????

You are the biggest HYPOCRYTES ever !

One then wonders why hatred still exists in a "civilized" culture

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Gmansaid

"..Anybody see a developing pattern here?"

Yes I do...RIGHT HERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:16 pm

@councy wrote:
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WHO APPROVE AND AGREE THIS POST ! YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS ????

SHAME SHAME SHAME

What is your take if you are SHAMING everyone.....you have NO substance here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 pm

@dinarstar wrote:
Gmansaid

"..Anybody see a developing pattern here?"

Yes I do...RIGHT HERE!

Where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
councy

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

IF THIS IS WHAT BEING A CHRISTIAN IS ALL ABOUT .... I'D RATHER BE AN ATHEIST

He and many others Saddam, Manuel Antonio Noriega Moreno is a Panamanian politician Dictator ,Mr. O another Dictator, are all installed , by these Synagogue of SATAN Evil Jewish Bankers....... :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :evil:

BUT Gaddaifi was smoothed out by his Beautiful Hungarian Wife :queen: , That together :king: :queen: , They did not do what was expected !!! (the complete opposite)

He truly loved his people and the people loved him.. ....

1951 Libya was the poorest NATION on this EARTH.....

2011 Libya was one of the richest NATION , Thank you Mr. O and the U.N. and N.A.T.O. for Destroying a beautiful country!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

@councy wrote:

SHAME SHAME SHAME

The most expensive thing a person could ever own is a closed mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

If the truth be known,

We will never know the whole story about his 42 years in power and his death or why, All we know for sure is it is now over.

But now comes the question,

What's better, the devil you know, or the one you don't?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of coarse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-
Jump to: