Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD

Go down

OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD Empty OCT 20 - 3PM CST BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD

Post by lexie Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

OCTOBER 20,2011

BULLDOG75 : BELIEVE / IQD

RePost; Bulldog75: WE HAVE ACTIVITY. AM HOLDING FOR ANY CONFIRMATIONS. WE WILL NOT JUMP ON RUMORS.. HERE'S A REPOST FROM EARLIER THIS MORN: OCT. 20; 12.20AM (REPOST) Bulldog75: MY SOURCES SHOW, IMHO, THERE IS AN 80/20 CHANCE OF "SWIFT CODES, RATE CHANGES, TICKER TEST RATES,SUCKER RATES, HALF RATES & A LESS CHANCE OF FULL RATES BEING POSTED DURING THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS. THESE ARE MOST LIKELY "NOT REAL FINAL ACTIVATION RATES" BUT SOMETHING OTHER AS LISTED HEREIN. INFO/INTEL ON THIS IS NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR AND CLEAN THRU IMF, BIS, & FEDS. THE PROBABLE REAL ACTIVATED RATES WILL COME NEARER THE END OF THE MONTH. CAUTIOUSLY REMEMBER, THERE WILL BE A TRUCKLOAD OF MIS-INFORMATION COMING AT US. WE NEED TO FILTER THE INFO SLOWLY AND CAUTIOUSLY. ALL IS RUMOR TIL PROVEN FACT. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. AMEN.

OregonPuddles: Thanks Bulldog. I agree with you and will take all statements as a rumor until proven true.

eurika: Bulldog75 is the activity good news and could it be before the end of the month.

collie: Bulldog75....I will ditto that!

soonerfan: Bulldog75 Just want YHO, my house goes to auction Nov. 1, do you think I'm OK. thank you

snowman: Bulldog75: Yes, it has been a Red October......hoping to get into the black SOON!

Bulldog75: EURIKA COLLIE: WE GET CLOSER DAY BY DAY. RED OCTOBER MAY SNEEK UP ON US AT ANY TIME.

.Sambo: PATIENCE & PERSERVERENCE - WE HAVE ALL LEARNED THESE LESSONS IN OUR RV HUNT
Capt Crunch: it would be the hunt for the GREEN OCTOBER LOL

Bulldog75: EVERYONE WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING? A TRUE SECRET!

AZhombre: Bulldog75...hope the "activated rates will come nearer the end of the month" will be before my layaway is due!

.Sambo: OF COURSE WE DO

jam777: Bulldog75 ... yeah like WHAT KIND OF "ACTIVITY" ???

ChooChoo: Sock it to me Bulldog

getterdone: Bulldog75....YES

Bulldog75: OK; A TRUE SECRET NEVER REVEALED TO MANKIND FROM ME!!!

Time4RV: Bulldog75: Shouldn't it be THE HUNT FOR GREEN (MONEY) October. :-D

Bulldog75: TIME4RV: THATS CUTE.

RoseRedTyler: Bulldog, Sambo, mods, all watchers and reporters of info, we stand in awe of your capabilities!!!!!!!

blessing7: Bulldog75 what do you think about Iraq having to pay that loan back on Friday? Any thoughts? Thanks

Bulldog75: THOSE ARE REALLY CUTE PM'S

Bulldog75: DOES EVERYONE REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT "THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER" IS REALLY ABOUT?????

Dumplingpieface: Bulldog75 Bulldog75...can you define "activity"??!!

Time4RV: It was a Movie..

tothemoon1: Bulldog75 no

masseur1950: trouble, let's think of what we are giving our children to live in.

Bulldog75: OK; LET ME BRING IN A SHORT CLIP; PLS HOLD EVERYONE.

Dinarinvestor: Getting rid of the RED (debt).

Captsalt: I think it is when our Lord resets the world for his return!

Todayistheday: Holding it now Bulldog

msmiss43: The Russian Revolution, I believe
noriawill31: i like that pic
Uniquemind: i dont see the pic

.Sambo: ENOUGH RED THERE FOR ME TO CALL IRT RED OCTOBER

Bulldog75: Hunt for Red October stars Alec Baldwin as eccentric CIA analyst Ryan and Sean Connery as Soviet submarine commander Marko Ramius. Ramius sets the plot in motion when he murders his political adviser, burns his orders, and steers his sub Red October towards American waters, hoping to defect. The CIA, aware that the Red October was about to embark on an evasive mission to demonstrate its ability to avoid detection and fire its nuclear missiles upon U.S. installations, believes that Ramius is insane, and that he plans to start World War III. To cover their own behinds, the Russians back up the CIA's suspicion. Only Jack Ryan believes that Ramius' mission is not as apocalyptic as it seems -- and it is Ryan who is assigned to infiltrate the Red October to prove his theory. The sort of film that in an earlier era would have been called a "thinking man's thriller,"

Capt Crunch: and the hunt for red october has what to do with this RV? lol

roseofla: Sean Connary played the part well!

draavmorris2: Bulldog75, that was a good movie. Never get tired of watching it.

RoseRedTyler: Hunt for Red October was about leveling the arms playing field, in protest of what the soviets did to his wife

Bulldog75: 'THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER HAS MANY THINGS TO DO WITH THIS RV: I WILL NOT LAY IT ON A SILVER PLATTER. ITS THE KEY TO THE RV WHEN U SEE THIS UNFOLD.

collie: interesting, thoughts to ponder...Bulldog75

Paulboy: Hate to bust up the Red October moment but my question got lost in that moment....did anyone find out where the contact list ran off to???

Mountain-Mama: Thanks Bulldog......Will ponder! Good info all around!

sammyb: I have watched the Hunt for Red October probably 50+ times, it is on TV all the time....good show

Navyman: Bulldog: It is obvious that you are trying to tell us something without breaking your promises to your sources. I am still thinking about the movie which I saw and read the book.

Bulldog75: BULLDOG75 - The Hunt For Red October & IQD ~ [Bulldog75] The Hunt is in Our Minds: We Manifest what we think, know & Pray ~ Let us be wise and know that "Light and Love" is the Only Answer. For What We Pray, We bring to our Light. May our Mind be positive and prayerful and filled with Thoughts of Thankfulness. For when we do, then and only then, will we manifest the "Gifts of Love" with I Q D / Dong included. May your "H U N T FOR RED OCTOBER", be filled with I Q D. Know this and be prayerful for your B A S K E T S are about to be fulfilled with the Happiness of Red October "pings" ; just like the "Hunt for Red October". K N O W T H I S. You are Chosen to be here at this time and place Now; for You are about to be Blessed, even more as You read the words, from Him, The Father. I am the Messenger. Amen. "The Hunt for Red October" is almost over. Know this! Remember, RED OCTOBER, the SUB, was Rescued! Never forget this. God Provides and Rescues those Who Believe. Do You Believe?

ladyj47: timo...There are a lot of movies made to give us insight, not just to entertain us. A few, besides Hunt and Way the Dog are The Matrix and The Wizard of Oz

ChooChoo: Bulldog...I love it!!

roseofla: thank you bulldog75!

ngodstrust: Bulldog75 -- Yes

CityKitty: Bulldog75: TY so much!!!

ChocolateRv: Father who provides and rescues!

masseur1950: Bulldog more than that also. What did the Russian talked about after they would be in country?

collie: thank you Bulldog75, just what some friends and I were talking about. thanks for making us exercise our minds.

Time4RV: Bulldog75: I have seen The Hunt for Red October, and I liked it. It had a plot that I could follow. However I cannot equate it to the RV because I have never been told about the (PLOT) or the story of how this RV should unfold. Could you educate us?

draavmorris2: I BELIEVE BULLDOG75, I BELIEVE! AMEN, AND THANK YOU JESUS!

itsabouttime: now were getting it...GO RV....

sammyb: Time4RV, in the movie , they were all after the illustrious technology, but the gov lied to each other time and time again,,,,, and then they hid the technology in the US.... and probably lied to us the public, good show..... but kind of the same analogy.

Bulldog75: TIME4RV: OUR HUNT FOR THE IQD RATE ACTIVIATION IS THAT OF THE SUB. THE CAPTAIN AND THE CREW PRAYED THEY WOULD BE RESCUED, IF THEY WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND NEVER GIVE UP! SO, OUR HOPES AND DREAMS ARE THE SAME TODAY, FOR WE HAVE A CHANGE IN PERCEPTION KNOWING, THAT WE THE CHOSEN, WILL BE SAVED AND RESCUED BY THE FATHER, WHO PROVIDES FOR HIS CHILDREN.

masseur1950: Bulldog, AMEN to that.

blessing7: Bulldog75 I do believe and Pray it is our time NOW! Amen Thank You JESUS!

lovinglife: Bulldog75 I so agree. I have decided not to worry about all the things we hear about and keep my focus on the One Who will guide me with what to do.

Bulldog75: BLESSING7: WISELY SAID. OUR HEARTS, SPIRIT AND BELIEF IS WHAT SAVES US.

Time4RV: Bulldog75: Thank you... In other words we continue to wait, watch, a have faith

Samuel Gray: Bulldog75: thank you for being that messinger, ain't always easy.

blessing7: Bulldog75 plus a little help from our Friends like you and the others from this site.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

collie: it is a beautiful analogy...thanks Bulldog75

Bulldog75: LOVINGLIFE: TRUE. BECAUSE YOU ARE LOVING AND KIND.
wealthnow: Bulldog...is there any iqd info?

Bulldog75: WEALTHNOW: I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE IQD RIGHT NOW. FOR I BELIEVE AND KNOW ITS ALREADY ARRIVED IN MY HEART AND SPIRIT.

Bulldog75: SOME ARE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR POCKETBOOK. WILL THAT SAVE SOMEONE?

lovinglife: Bulldog75 as are you. I believe we need to stay focused on the right things and all will be ok. We may have rough times, but we have Him and just need to believe

max13th: Bulldog75, hopfully we all have always had that faith and not just for the RV. Living right began long before the Iraqi Dinar.

getterdone: Bulldog75, it may not save anyone, but it sure will pay their bills

soonerfan: BULLDOG75 I asked this question earlier without response. IYO only, my house will be auctioned on Nov.1st do you truly believe I have nothing to worry about? Just YO only, and yes I am truly a believer

Papa Bear: Sean Connery for me

wealthnow: soonerfan and bulldog..my best friend is also about to lose her home with no where to go so YES...we are concerned with money so we can help others as well as ourselves!

Bulldog75: MY APOLOGIES; BEEN KNOCKED OFF TWICE. JUST BACK. SORRY IF I MISSED YOUR QUESTIONS.
Bulldog75: I SEE SEAN CONNERY WAS HERE.
Bulldog75: LOL

Bulldog75, soonerfan had a wonderful question for you.

Gary B: Bulldog75 dang you missed the guy who came in and said "If Bulldog will just push this button we will be done" He left now!!

dundee: Bulldog good to see ya thanks for visiting with us,,

evadevad: These are international bankers we are dealing with not government.Do you think they will let confidential information out.

Bulldog75: FLOWOOD DINAR; WELL SAID. TY.
Bulldog75: GARY B; LOVE THAT HUMOR

ChooChoo: gram...lol wow...just say yes...no problem...and watch them with all eyes.:-D

NorthStar: soonerfan youmay want to file an Order to show cause on the 29th to delay the auction for a couple weeks if need be and in the worst case just file bkcy to delay for another couple months. Hopefully by then this dinar thing will pop for you to pay them all

Samuel Gray: Bulldog75 Since the loan is due Friday, don't you think maybe the RV needs to happen 1st?

Bulldog75: DINARCHASER: HI. I BELIEVE MAN PROJECTS AND GOD DECIDES. THIS MORE OF A % SITUATION. SO MANY ANGLES AND VARIABLE. TRULY AN 'AGATHA CHRISTIE NOVEL" IF U ASK ME. I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY; ............ITS 80/20, WE WILL DOMINO BEFORE NOV.1; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. NO ONE KNOWS BUT GOD. WHETHER THIS IS A PARTING OF THE RED SEA or THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, THIS IS A TEST OF FAITH.

dinarchaser: Thanks BD

Bulldog75: I HAVE ENJOYED THE CONVERSATION IMMENSELY. YOU ALL ARE TALENTED AND BLESSED. HAVE A GREAT DAY. OUR HUNT WILL END VERY SOON. AMEN. SEE YOU LATER!

weaver: Have a Great Afternoon Bulldog

Dove: everyone has a view of the puzzle to contribute, thanks Bulldog

draavmorris2: Bulldog75, Amen to that. Amen, Amen, Amen and Amen! In Jesus mighty name!

msmiss43: Thanks.....Bulldog75....Always a pleasure

ACE: Thanks....Bulldog75.........................................
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum