Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ Thursday Update- 04.09.2020

Go down

MarkZ Thursday  Update- 04.09.2020 Empty MarkZ Thursday Update- 04.09.2020

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Note: both chats at youtube and twitch had technical problems today

MZ: My bankers are still looking for this to happen the earliest on the 13th or 14th

MZ: After spending time early this morning on phone calls with international bankers , I can tell you with confidence that Dubai 1 and 2 did not start yesterday as the rumors were saying. I really do not think this kind of info will leak out until we all get our emails or set appointments to start our exchanges. 

MZ: No package or settlements deliveries. No real news…..just waiting.

MZ: We had storms and power outages last night so behind on some of the news. 

Q: Do you think they are using the virus to cover up arrests?

MZ: Yes…I don’t think it was intentional….but I definently think they are using it for that and to cover up the demise of the fiat system. They can blame this on the CV19 instead of on the mismanagement of our monetary supply. 

Q: Any news on the Iraqi Prime Minister and cabinet?

MZ: I have said this a number of times…..they are never going to be able to keep a government until they get their monetary reform. The people are suffering and their money is not worth crap. I honestly believe we are going to see the CBI and the new rate and then we will see a stable government. 

MZ: this is part of the gold treaty as we understand it….Our monetary supplies will be stable around the world regardless of politics. And that makes sense. 

Mod:  HERE IS THE LINK https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/iraq-head-intelligence-named-pm-designate-year-200409100701345.html

Q: Mark can you explain who Dubai 1 and 2 are

MZ: They are part of the funds on the sovereign side of the reset. 

Member:  Trump is running up the fiat dollar, so when it tanks because of hyper inflation, he can bring in the real gold backed dollar. That’s when the days get to be Golden.

Q: Any one get a stimulus check

Member:  Heard that Social Security deposits will happen early next week!

Mod:   ON FOX NEWS THIS MORNING, THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL START DIRECT DEP NEXT WEEK.. AND MAIL OUTS BY MAY 4TH.

Member:  Waiting for helicopter money is like waiting for RV.... President Trump better makes his move or we are toast! Running out of time.

Member:  MITCH MCCONNELL MAD AS ALL GET OUT SAYING THE DEMS ARE INTENTIONALLY HOLDING UP STIMULUS MONEY TO AMERICANS

Member: “A world in fear is easier to manipulate" - aka A. Hitler (Rothschild = red/bloodshield)

Member:  If we could arrest the traitors and FCC shut down Fake News we could eliminate half the problem.

Member:  Trump has been working on this sense they killed his friend JFK. He wants to clean house starting with the Federal Reserve, and IRS. Then corrupt politician and the elites

Member:  The Cabal has roots that go into all directions… takes time to finish digging them out and exterminating them.

Bob Locke joins the stream today……..

BL: I don’t know how many people here follow Q…but the Q drops yesterday were remarkable…..they affirmed what we talked about last week that this is coming to a head….everything is coming to a head…..the rumors of underground tunnels ect…..we have not seen many public arrests yet…but we have seen public events that suggest all of this stuff is really happening. 

BL: This is a fascinating time….we just have to look really closely because there is a ton of stuff going on right now behind the scenes.  This will all lead up to what they are talking about more and more in the MSM…..is a RESET. The number of times I have seen/heard the term “reset” in the main stream media this week really blows me away. 

MZ: The term reset is becoming a regular buzz word now…..started seeing this a few weeks ago. When you listen to financial shows now….suddenly MarkZ, and the Mike Maloneys and Max Keiser’s are not the crazy ones anymore…..We are the ones leading the call to RESET. 

BL: Everything I am looking at shows that this virus was a factor with security protocols and logistical protocols….regarding the RV/GCR. Those things are still being worked out because you have personel issues at the redemption centers, and they need to make sure we are safe and they are also safe from infection. 

BL: I think that with everything we are seeing going on in the background that it is happening. There are so many big events now taking place behind the scenes as we are moving forward that in my mind the silence we are hearing is probably for the best. And that right now they are doing incredible things with the RV/GCR and will use the stimulus packages as an excuse as to how fast things will turn around. 

MZ: I agree that the stimulus is the perfect excuse , the perfect cover for the reset. And I have had private conversations with people about everything happening behind the scenes…..wow….we are watching it roll out and to me it’s obvious we are watching the death of fiat. 

BL: The situation we are in right now is a by product , in terms of complexity of all the people , places and things that need to happen for this to go through. With the creation of the international central banking system where you have this web of private bankers that control everything…Like Rothschild said hundreds of years ago: …. “ Give me control of a nations money supply and I don’t care who makes their laws because I can own them” .

BL: All you have to do is look at Congress. Both Republicans and Democrats alike have sold huge amounts of stock right before the market crashed. And nothing happens to them because they passed rules for themselves that allow that. Congress trades on insider information forever. How do you think these people in public service go into office broke and end up multi millionaires? 

BL: One of the first things the private owners of the Federal Reserve bought all the media outlets decades ago and now 6 corporations own all the media outlets in the world . They can control the brainwashing sent out to the people. 

BL We were cursed to live under this system but now we are blessed to see the changes that have already happened in the last 3 or 4 years…..and  the speed at which all this is coming down right now is amazing to watch in real time…..These are things many people have been wanting to see happen for a very long time…..For us to able to witness this with understanding of what is really happening is remarkable…..We may not know the exact timing or al the specifics…..We can see it happening and will be able to reflect back and see how it all has fit together….it is fascinating to watch.  

Q: where can I find all of the Q drops please?

Member:  If you’re on twitter just follow Q & QAnon

Member:  Q is here - qanon dot pub

Member: I recommend you all watch youTube: Were We Go 1We Go All. That guy is a journalist, he put together so many things normies don't know. I consider myself awoke, but this is journalism… pieces it together

Member:  Q sent me to say WWG1WGA Trust The PLAN God WINS

Please listen to the replay for the entire converstation……..

Mod: YOU CAN FIND BOB LOCK HERE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z...

Mod:  “Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up in prayer.”

Next scheduled stream is 10Am est Friday

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

21:16:11

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum