Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Corona threatens food security in developing countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Corona threatens food security in developing countries

Go down

Corona threatens food security in developing countries Empty Corona threatens food security in developing countries

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:08 am

Corona threatens food security in developing countries

04/04/2020

Corona threatens food security in developing countries 19894

Evan Shaker Al-Dobardani

Will the Corona crisis turn from an economic crisis to a food and medicine crisis?

I will highlight some of the basic nutrients: rice and cereals.

1- Rice

India, China and Indonesia top the rankings of the world's largest rice-producing countries in a list of the top ten members from Asia, according to World Atlas.

Developing countries that import more rice are countries from Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East, which significantly increase consumption and demand, especially the countries that import more are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, and many developing countries.

2- Grains

Russia suspends the export of grain products temporarily, for a period of 10 days within the measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, as Russia is the most country that exports grains in the world and a few days ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a holiday in Russia, in order to slow the outbreak of the Corona virus and in the event that God will not allow an outbreak of the Corona epidemic In Russia, Russia will stop exporting, which makes a threat to food security for some countries that rely heavily on Russia and the continent most at risk is Africa, especially sub-Saharan Africa, which imports about 40 million tons of grain and where the United Nations has warned that countries Oil-exporting like E. Ran and Iraq, as well as Yemen and Syria, which the war-torn, are also among the countries most threatened by food shortages.

Assuming, in the event that God forbid, the Corona crisis worsens in countries producing basic foodstuffs and extending the quarantine for long periods of months, for example, then it will be unable to produce and export, and it will be satisfied with its self-sufficiency, and then in return, a problem will arise in countries that import basic foodstuffs, which causes a food crisis In these countries that are not grown and some countries that are mainly unfit for agriculture.

On the other hand, some developing countries declared from time to time self-sufficiency in agricultural crops, but the sufficiency is for a specific period of time and not throughout the year.

The countries that can face this crisis are those that have good food stocks so that they can withstand this crisis, but countries that do not have sufficient food stocks and deplete the stocks of basic commodities for foodstuffs will face a food disaster and the most harmful countries are the ones that do not have food stocks and their lands other than Suitable for agriculture.

In the event that the Corona crisis persists for several months, perhaps the most surprising things in developing countries are the foodstuffs, which will be more vulnerable to theft than money and material assets in these exceptional circumstances, where we have noticed in the last days in some countries quarrels among people in foodstuff stores, simply because food will The highest value is money and anything in this exceptional circumstance.

Many organizations have warned of food shortages in the world, among them the FAO, the Health Organization and the Trade Organization.

Because in this case the countries that have to pay with money to import foodstuffs will not do any good because they will not find anyone to supply them with foodstuffs due to the Corona crisis.

In this exceptional case, the food basket will be the most important and valuable value of oil and money.

* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19614
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum