Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pimpy Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want

Go down

Pimpy   Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want  Empty Pimpy Says - he feels like finally we're gonna get what we want

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Pimpy  

Article: "Al-Zarfi challenges the Shiite force and requests an appointment for the confidence session."  This guy is ready to get in there..."the Prime Minister designate Zarfi said Friday that he will present his government program to parliament tomorrow Saturday with the request to set the date for the session to give confidence to his government..."  I feel like finally we're gonna get what we want and that is a prime minister in there with his government...he has a really good relationship with America and the Trump Administration.  And this guy is not a fan of Iran...Iraq is starting to look like it's stabilizing a little bit.  With this new PM going in there.  With this new government going in there.  And Trump going in there removing the influence and the grip of the Iranian people.  Let's just hope it's time...

Article "...the economic adviser to the Iraq Prime Minister Salih...the process of increasing the foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar always occurs during the official holidays.  This is a natural and expected thing due to the current conditions..."    What are they talking about?  They're talking about changing rate after the curfew.  After the crisis...Is the rate change ready to happen?  Is there any other articles out there that support this?  Yes there is!  Article quote "The Finance Committee comments on Friday the central bank's decision to stop the dollar from flowing into the market with the aim of floating the dinar and reducing its value in order to fill parts of the budget deficit and the needs of the government."  What does it want to do?  It wants to lower the value of the dollar by floating the dinar..

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum