Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March

Go down

Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March Empty Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:47 am

Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March

03/04/2020

Umm Qasr Customs Director reveals the revenues achieved last March 8682

The Economy News - Baghdad

On Friday, the director of Umm Qasr Al Shamali Customs Center, Hamid Al-Issawi, confirmed that the transactions relating to foodstuffs and medicines are in effect naturally, revealing the revenues achieved by the ports last month.

Al-Issawi said in a statement supplied by the official news agency "Waaa" and viewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the rate of completion of customs transactions in clearing foodstuffs and medicines is stable at their normal rate," noting that "the rate of completion of transactions for the past month for companies, traders and importers reached ( 120) transactions per day. "

He added that "the rate of customs revenue amounted to more than (9) billion dinars for the past month, despite the imposition of strict health measures in the ports and ports on ships and arrivals to counter the spread of the Corona virus."

He pointed out, "the importance of the cabinet decision in the Diwani order (64), with the exception of medical, food and agricultural materials, from the conditions for authorization and expediting the completion of customs transactions."

Al-Issawi pointed out, "Continued coordination between the governor of Basra, ports, ports, security agencies, health and finance, has facilitated the entry and shipment of food and medicine to the country and curbing possible price hikes."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19588
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum