Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations!

3 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! Empty Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that it obtained an asset freeze and other emergency relief to halt an ongoing securities fraud perpetrated by a former state senator and two others who bilked investors in and outside the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1j6_JFTXI

http://www.oom2.com/t68711-dave-schmidt-and-meta-1-coin-sec-emergency-action-stops-digital-asset-scam

http://www.oom2.com/t68732-sec-s-28-page-court-filing-for-dave-schmidt-s-meta-1-coin-fraud-rv-guru-in-deep-trouble

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:47 am

From Dodgy Dave's "Cosmic Connections" site:

"Personally I do believe this is a form of an attack from the cabal and Deep State issues. Robert has been told many times from very high finance sources that what he is doing has never been done before and it is a deep threat to the existing financial structure.

We did feel that at some time we would face this type of attack as the cabal would not just sit back and allow thier existing system to fall apart. As mentioend all is well and we are on the right track to freeing humanity from the thousands of years of financial slavery. "

Slimey scammer or delusional fruitloop? You decide!

Of course - he could be both!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Will Not Be Talking About The SEC Violations!

Post by Carl Spackler Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Ya - the "cabal" is behind the scam. I honestly think Dave is NOT getting what a sh^t storm he is in!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:37 pm

OH - I suggest strongly Dave - SET THAT BAR BACK UP! You are going to need it!! COURT AWAITS YOU! You threatened me and others for years??

K

A

R

M

A

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum