Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Reducing cash handling and corona virus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Reducing cash handling and corona virus

Go down

Reducing cash handling and corona virus Empty Reducing cash handling and corona virus

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Reducing cash handling and corona virus

03/30/2020

Reducing cash handling and corona virus 19770

The payment system is the basis for the economy of any country, because it is at the center of economic activities and in general, the payment tools reflect the way in which the individual can pay for the goods and services he gets.

The payment system has witnessed many developments starting with the barter system, which means exchanging a commodity in exchange for another.

There was no other way to exchange, and this system was accompanied by many difficulties, which led to the creation of another method, which is commodity money, then legal paper money, and with the development of economic life more and more led to the emergence of Another innovation, which is checks, and with the era of globalization, the revolution in information technology, and the emergence of the Internet, has led to the creation of more sophisticated means, which are electronic means, and it is defined as a group of tools and methods that rely on electronic technology to transfer money, which facilitates the exchange process.

In a fast and safe manner and at the lowest possible cost in the conduct of exchanges, electronic payment tools are the most controversial today, so most of the central banks in Arab countries have replaced them with traditional tools.

And in Iraq, in particular, is still the most dangerous thing facing the Iraqi economy is the frequent use of liquid cash, so the proliferation of electronic tools will certainly have positive effects on the Iraqi economy. 

Therefore, the Central Bank of Iraq has taken several steps to develop payment tools and has been distinguished by launching several projects aimed at reducing the use of traditional tools (money), including the project of localizing the salaries of state employees as well as the spread of card services of all kinds (credit or credit card, debit card or city, prepaid card ), As well as the proliferation of mobile phone service and electronic wallets.

Many economists have expected the disappearance of paper money from circulation after the emergence of the wave of modern tools, as electronic tools have become a threat to the existence of paper money, but the reality is that money has remained the main dominant in circulation, as we still use liquid money in most of our daily dealings, as is the case in small shops and refiners. 

Hair, taxi driver, etc. We do not accept others as a method of payment, as it represents a safe and reliable method, but in reality it is not the ideal solution.

There are a group of reasons that may be the main reasons for the non-proliferation of electronic payment tools:

1- The absence of an electronic payment culture among the majority of individuals.

2- There is no banking culture and awareness in society.

3- The difficulty of individuals accepting these modern tools and considering them as a final alternative to the traditional means. Therefore, Iraq cannot easily dispose of the money.

4- The small media campaign to introduce the importance of electronic tools.

It can be said that there is an opportunity to limit monetary dealing today through the emerging virus (Corona) and what is confirmed by this is made clear by the World Health Organization that dealing with banknotes is one of the main reasons for the transmission of this virus and other experts stressed that the exchange of banknotes is a source for the transmission of all types of bacterial and viral infections Therefore, most of the world's banks sterilized the banknotes in the automated teller machines (ATMs) to ensure no infection was transmitted, and the World Health Organization advised to switch to contactless cash payment to limit the spread of the virus. Consequently, this is considered an opportunity to increase awareness and turn towards the electronic card and to spread the points of sale at the stores extensively, but it requires an extensive media campaign to spread the electronic culture to individuals and shop owners and urge them and encourage them with electronic tools.

Economic Researcher

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19521
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum